O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh have they fallen out?? 👀 I thought something was up earlier when i saw this video. Ellie giving the dirty looks to either Daisey or Leigh until she realises the camera is on her...

Maybe she’s jealous of Daisey & Leigh?
maybe it was the post about Tom on here 👀
Maybe she’s realised Daisey is destroying the brand? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don’t think Leigh, coz why would Leigh tag and film her and Ellie could be turning her head away but instead smiles in the camera. Also that’s Lambo’s sis. I’m not sure if there was already something in the air earlier, the day beds are apart but they still sit side to side if you know what I mean. I just think Ellie was casually looking around.

Reactions: 2
Surely they could have just muted each others posts or something - this just gives us fuel!! The online personas are slipping..

Reactions: 11
Public service announcement @tomzannetitz @missellie_o: With great pleasure I would like to inform you both that it’s finally safe to follow each other again. The evil hag has blocked her own sister, this means you’ve been given the green light. And remember... what’s meant to be will always find its way. You have our Tattlers approval, don’t be scared (of Lambo, he’s 45 anyway 🤭) you got this!!! 💑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't they post it was their last night yesterday night? Looks like Daiseys stayed as she's posting going out, maybe Ellie's come back and it was something to do with that?

Reactions: 1
Really shows how immature they are if their first thought is to block anyone and everyone on Instagram, even their own sister, Jesus 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the way Daisey always preaches “hard working” etc... right hun, sitting in marbella for months is hard work alright. The easiest life going and she still has something to winge about 🤣 get over yourself you stuck up cow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe if she kept her relationship private & didn’t constantly post Tom & go on like their relationship was perfect & they were getting married etc then she wouldn’t get comments like that 🤷🏽‍♀️ You’d just delete them 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
CHRIST just when you think they can’t get any cringier they manage to top it 😩😂 blocking each other is just too much hahaha they are fab entertainment, proper dirty chavs from Huddersfield thinking they’re classy boss babes in their lycra hot pants doing their tik toks 😩 I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love the way Daisey always preaches “hard working” etc... right hun, sitting in marbella for months is hard work alright. The easiest life going and she still has something to winge about 🤣 get over yourself you stuck up cow
Seriously how do they get their money?

Reactions: 1
Public service announcement @tomzannetitz @missellie_o: With great pleasure I would like to inform you both that it’s finally safe to follow each other again. The evil hag has blocked her own sister, this means you’ve been given the green light. And remember... what’s meant to be will always find its way. You have our Tattlers approval, don’t be scared (of Lambo, he’s 45 anyway 🤭) you got this!!! 💑
One eye on bail ..... one eye in jail 🤷🏽‍♀️ Such a Bonny lad oops meant lass 🥰
I think the only one Tom needs to look out for when he shoots his shot at Ellie, is Lambo sending his bro/sis Leigh Leigh his way. Does look a bit scary, I would turn right around if I saw him/her in a dark alley. No offense

Reactions: 2
obvious his sister is transgender. You can tell by the hands. She’s also had ribs removed - that is an unnatural waist. At the end of the day, do whatever makes you happy I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t work it out yet, don’t know for sure.

But if true then that’s why they get on so well, they both have undergone a certain amount of surgeries. Daisey trying her utter best to make everyone believe she has made an actual girl friend but deep down is a guy. And this would also explain his/her abnormal high pitched voice, must be the hormone therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The waist is Photoshop, see it in the videos she's just like Daisey body like a bean pole, think there's SS on the previous threads

Reactions: 10
Daiseys unfollowed Toms son! How childish! He still follows her! If she didn’t want to see Tom on his story’s just don’t look! No need to unfollow the kid🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.