O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great tea! Just be careful giving too much info as they read this thread avidly! You’ll be getting an inbox before you know it 😂
I needed too liven up the thread lol🤭🤭, hope Daisey does message me because il give her a piece of my own mind lol horrible Girl 😂💙

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A few of my Cousin's are in Marbella atm, actually seen them in photos with her😷😷, but their Mummy said Daisey did nothing but watch other Girls and comment bad stuff about their hair, legs etc, even told my Cousin she shouldn't be wearing a certain dress because her knees stuck out, don't actually no how any of them didn't flatten her imagine ruining a young Girls self esteem for no reason! Daisey wouldn't buy any drinks for anyone, took other people's shots and ran her mouth all night long! Ellie was really quiet and spent most of her night with Jay at the other corner, while Daisey jumped round with a few different Boys, so our opinons match up too the real thing!
Even though she is stone cold, I can’t believe she’s actually made a comment like that, how can you be so rude and mouthy who does she think she is, mindblown she said that to one of her own followers asking for pics. Good riddance for Tom, imagine being in her presence 🤢 he prolly felt suffocated

Reactions: 5
Even though she is stone cold, I can’t believe she’s actually made a comment like that, how can you be so rude and mouthy who does she think she is, mindblown she said that to one of her own followers asking for pics. Good riddance for Tom, imagine being in her presence 🤢 he prolly felt suffocated
It was after the pictures I think the day after if I'm sure, they where at the same sit in place, she taught she was giving her advice, some advice ruining a Girl's evening! If I remember a few pictures back Daiseys own knees weren't that pleasant when they looked like a Man's face in them🧐🧐, and your right, such a bad vibe😑😑💙

Reactions: 2
I’m just sitting here patiently waiting for Ellie and Tom to finally get together. Timings everything, time to kick lambo to the curb Tom won’t settle down in the summer but you may be able to nab him in the Autumn, Daisey won’t notice if she’s living in Marbs full time in Brads granny flat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just sitting here patiently waiting for Ellie and Tom to finally get together. Timings everything, time to kick lambo to the curb Tom won’t settle down in the summer but you may be able to nab him in the Autumn, Daisey won’t notice if she’s living in Marbs full time in Brads granny flat
All he ever wanted was Ellie. Not even being funny but look how his face lights up when he’s got her sat next to him 😁😂 sadly never got a hold of her and had to go for the second choice evil Batty, he must’ve thought as long as it brings him closer to the one he actually wants. He’s holding onto Ellie for dear life and doesn’t even touch Daisey with a finger 🤣 at her turn she always clings/hangs onto Tom in fear of losing him to her sister. All makes sense now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All he ever wanted was Ellie. Not even being funny but look how his face lights up when he’s got her sat next to him 😁😂 sadly never got a hold of her and had to go for the second choice evil Batty, he must’ve thought as long as it brings him closer to the one he actually wants. He’s holding onto Ellie for dear life and doesn’t even touch Daisey with a finger 🤣 at her turn she always clings/hangs onto Tom in fear of losing him to her sister. All makes sense now
Even tho Ellie has had more Men then hot dinners, I must admit they would of made a better couple then him and pancake bum Daisey, I bet it would of lasted ages too

Reactions: 14
So I just fell down a bit of a rabbit hole and stumbled upon Ellie’s ex, Jordan. Anyone else really curious as to know what happened between them? He seems wayyyyyy too good for her!

Reactions: 3
So I just fell down a bit of a rabbit hole and stumbled upon Ellie’s ex, Jordan. Anyone else really curious as to know what happened between them? He seems wayyyyyy too good for her!
I think this is the person who lives in Australia? She said they mutually split due to how far away they were from each other but that’s only what Ellie told us🧐

Reactions: 1
I recall him giving other girls attention while being with her, man made mishaps (close to) cheating. He did something stupid and they broke up, he wanted her back same as with Bear but since he lives on the other side of the world it wasn’t convenient enough for her to give in. There’s no bad blood though

Reactions: 1
Looks like Ellie and Daisey have blocked eachother 😂😂😂😂!!! Ellie’s tag has removed off all Daisey’s photos. Wonder what the tea is there😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ellie and Daisey unfollowed eachother again. How childish.
I think Tom finally made his move on El hoping she will kick Lambo to the curb for him as @Gurlywurly said, seems like the right day for it. Go on boy never give up on your dreams 😆. I’d like to believe we did some ‘influencing’ once again. Daisey obviously can’t stand any girl he’s even slightly interested in even if it were to be her own sister or she found something out we already knew 🍿 I just enjoy this way too much ugh we waited long enough

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh have they fallen out?? 👀 I thought something was up earlier when i saw this video. Ellie giving the dirty looks to either Daisey or Leigh until she realises the camera is on her...

Maybe she’s jealous of Daisey & Leigh?
maybe it was the post about Tom on here 👀
Maybe she’s realised Daisey is destroying the brand? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You can tell Daisey is that one annoying sibling who your mum makes you take with you everywhere/do things with just to keep them happy but you’d really just prefer to leave their annoying ass at home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.