O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a straight lad who has a girlfriend and does only fans ... majority of his clients / audience are gays but he’s 100% straight ... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I think Bear is still trying to make Ellie jealous and is trying to get back at her going by his Instagram. Seems like he has hurt another young girl on the way. 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s so vile 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the fact that Ellie even considered seeing him after he publicly disrespected and embarrassed her just makes me sick 🥴🤢 a classy lady wouldn't have done that 😐

Reactions: 7
I know a straight lad who has a girlfriend and does only fans ... majority of his clients / audience are gays but he’s 100% straight ... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s so vile 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the fact that Ellie even considered seeing him after he publicly disrespected and embarrassed her just makes me sick 🥴🤢 a classy lady wouldn't have done that 😐
100% I don’t get how girls keep falling for him!! 🤮🤮🤮 This new girl looks out her face in his story and he actually says “wonder how long you are gonna last” 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the girl he was with last week getting a joint tattoo with just put this up....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
100% I don’t get how girls keep falling for him!! 🤮🤮🤮 This new girl looks out her face in his story and he actually says “wonder how long you are gonna last” 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the girl he was with last week getting joint tattoo just put this up....
He makes me feel genuinely uncomfortable and the way he manhandles girls on his stories makes my skin crawl he is bleeping disgusting why anyone would go within a mile of him is honestly beyond me I just can not tolerate him he disgusts me 😒

Reactions: 19
100% I don’t get how girls keep falling for him!! 🤮🤮🤮 This new girl looks out her face in his story and he actually says “wonder how long you are gonna last” 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the girl he was with last week getting a joint tattoo with just put this up....
How can you be that much of a mug, almost deserves it

Reactions: 10
100% I don’t get how girls keep following for him!! 🤮🤮🤮 This new girl looks out her face in his story and he actually says “wonder how long you are gonna last” 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the girl he was with last week getting joint tattoo just put this up....
Ellie’s self respect is on another level, she couldn’t resist being another number on his list. She’s probably proud she lasted so long before giving in. Funny how she said she won’t ever feed pigeons again cause they carry diseases... Well was she even aware of who and what she was sucking off in that tub 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can you be that much of a mug, almost deserves it
It’s not like he isn’t known for being a pig to girls but it’s as if they think they can change him and they will be different! He did seem to change with Ellie...well for a bit anyway. They just seem so young I do feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 4
Think we’ve already established he’s a child predator, was with a 15 year old girl at one point then a couple 17 year old girls a few weeks ago..just read the Stephen bear thread on here🥴

*you just have to read the Stephen bear thread on here

Reactions: 6
Haven't been buying fake followers on their Odoll sister's account... funny how many they lose wonder what their personal accounts are like 🤣
Also can't wait for this reactions video, I looked at the tags and there's not one person in the batternburg set, 2 in those horrid panel dresses, would love to know what their stocks like 🤔 also been sending freebies to more instagrammers to try bump it up, didn't do that with the last drop things must be bad.

Attachments

He makes me feel genuinely uncomfortable and the way he manhandles girls on his stories makes my skin crawl he is bleeping disgusting why anyone would go within a mile of him is honestly beyond me I just can not tolerate him he disgusts me 😒
I reckon girls that often ‘fall’ for him and/or are interested are very troubled young girls who have relatively low self esteem and don’t realise how they should be treated... there seems to be a reoccurring pattern and I personally get the impression that these girls haven’t had a male role model to look up to in their lives .... alongside vulnerable young girls he tends to go for women that are simply off their faces 🤢😩😂

well done Ellie, I wouldn’t ever wanna be associated with a dog like him 🤢
We all make mistakes but to willingly go back there after he disrespected her is simply disgusting 😷🤢

Reactions: 4
Totally agree it makes me feel so uncomfortable and why they don’t ask him to take it down is beyond me!! She is just sitting in her pants and a small top when he manhandles her. Shows them no respect. Don’t know if you saw the one the other night and she was brushing his teeth!!! 🤮🤮 God knows how Ellie lasted as long with him. Total pig!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I noticed he appeared on his stories a few times so had a nose at his insta 😳😳 Don’t know if she’s using him to try & make Tom jealous, but I can’t work out if he’s actually gay.

Also, those prom photos!! Daisey & her prom date look miserable as sin!

I love seeing all the throwback photos but I think it’s disgusting that they lie so much about being natural & having had no surgery or cosmetic work at all. It’s painfully obvious that they have & I just think they should be honest about it. Some of those throwback photos they just look very ordinary. Not ugly but also not stunning, definitely just average looking girls who probably wouldn’t be looked at twice if you saw them out.
Back in the day Rhys was twitter famous (ish) and I’m pretty sure he had a girlfriend but he could be bi or gay. Also I’ve heard straight men say that their only fans really appeal to gay/bi men so it’s their biggest audience over women!

Ellie said last night was their last night. So we are too assume they are heading back to UK.

Having being in Spain and Paris, wonder how long they Will stick to the 14 days self isolation.

Reactions: 2
Ellie said last night was their last night. So we are too assume they are heading back to UK.

Having being in Spain and Paris, wonder how long they Will stick to the 14 days self isolation.
Haven’t they already broken the rules by travelling to one country then to another straight after? Pretty sure you have to come back, isolate for 2 weeks and then you can go back to somewhere else? Either way they don’t care, Daisey moaned about people bringing their kids to the supermarket and then the next day was out not socially distancing. We love a hypocrite😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not like he isn’t known for being a pig to girls but it’s as if they think they can change him and they will be different! He did seem to change with Ellie...well for a bit anyway. They just seem so young I do feel sorry for them.
Exactly right- all these young girls think they're going to be the one to change him. It can happen- there are many celebs out there who couldn't keep it in their pants until they met "The One" and suddenly changed. Spencer Matthews springs to mind; can't think of anyone else off the top of my head but you get the picture.

These young girls are in awe of Bear but he uses them for around three weeks (no doubt promising them the world) then discards them. Poor Tia sounds devastated. I still do not understand why Ellie went back there after almost two years apart. It's all a challenge to him- he wanted to see if he could still have her after all this time, and he did. Literally. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Exactly right- all these young girls think they're going to be the one to change him. It can happen- there are many celebs out there who couldn't keep it in their pants until they met "The One" and suddenly changed. Spencer Matthews springs to mind; can't think of anyone else off the top of my head but you get the picture.

These young girls are in awe of Bear but he uses them for around three weeks (no doubt promising them the world) then discards them. Poor Tia sounds devastated. I still do not understand why Ellie went back there after almost two years apart. It's all a challenge to him- he wanted to see if he could still have her after all this time, and he did. Literally. 🤮
Because he’s a master manipulator and Ellie’s too naive. He tattooed her face on his back and that was his ultimate attempt (and as we all witnessed it worked) because remember when she said if someone tatts her face it’s the biggest compliment well here you have it. Not that it was a big deal for Bear anyway, he has all sorts of random faces on his body so he doesn’t even think twice. I think she wanted to show off but knew she would get loads of critic about going back. Obviously knows it’s embarrassing so that’s why she tried not to film his face and he wasn’t allowed to film her either. Now that she got away and went straight for Fraud guy the next week after their hotel adventures, he’s been eager to change it so no one can recognize her. He must feel stupid well he got what he wanted, just didn’t last lol

And about her, nah she’s far from classy as she makes herself out to be. I find it strange she always has to make sure she has a boyfriend every year, she just can’t be single on her birthday... 🎁 Jordan 2017 - Bear 2018 - Joss 2019 - Jay vs. lifestyle 2020

Attachments

Reactions: 2

100% agree. Tia has now taken the post down from her story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.