Oโ€™Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know sheโ€™s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Gucci symbol supposed to be silver?๐Ÿคจ I always thought it was gold?

View attachment 253416
Iโ€™ve just found one on Luisaviaroma but that Gucci symbol does looks very different to the picture they took. Considering they are experts in photography, that picture is extremely badly pixelated, I wonder why๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฃ
Her shoes look like knock offs from Bury New Road tbf ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not been with a woman for MONTHS? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ They haven't been split up for months!

Maybe Daisey didn't like putting out.....can't think why when Tom's so fit!
That was just a massive dig at her, she likes to play it dirty with her comments about past is past and who is that again? And then Hairline Hefner in our faces no one asked for, or like half hiding him coz the lad looks like a dried up apricot, so you only see a tatted arm or leg sticking out her cringe story posts. Thereโ€™s literally no competition for TZ, sheโ€™s only fooling herself desperate Fifi

Heโ€™s been silent on this whole breakup thing and now was the right time so he fired a shot ๐Ÿ˜‚ loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still waiting on the odolls collection reactions I wanna see if anyone has bought the batternburg set, haven't seen any tags looks like they haven't sold one....

Reactions: 8
The shame of wearing battered Valentino trainers that have done more miles than your vagina for a shoot that is promoting your own brand on ASOS!! Oh dear Eleanwhore what was you thinking
Savage, nice choice of words there. Lots of love and light ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any lifeguards on board here? Itโ€™s urgent...
Its that one with the girl holding the cake for me๐Ÿ™ˆ.

Beautiful cake, stunning balloon arrangement, pretty hair, gorgeous figure then that dress just completely ruins the pic๐Ÿ˜–. Surely someone there with her could have told her how daft it looked?

Reactions: 3
Any lifeguards on board here? Itโ€™s urgent...
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm glad it seems like it's just young girls wearing it because I can forgive the teenagers. However that girl just turned 23 and this is what she choose to wear? She should be ashamed, their clothes look so awful in real life, horrible quality and WHYYYYYYYYYY would you want anything branded o'dolls? so cringe.

Reactions: 5

Beautiful cake, stunning balloon arrangement, pretty hair, gorgeous figure then that dress just completely ruins the pic๐Ÿ˜–. Surely someone there with her could have told her how daft it looked?
R nics crime watch picture

Reactions: 2

Itโ€™s basically a baby blue bin bag, makes your tits vanish into thin air and showcase your rolls so you look like a human caterpillar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daisey: Iโ€™m a real & natural gal
Also Daisey: fake tits, fake hair, fake lips, fake eye colour, fake eyelashes, fake teeth, fake nails, fake designer gear, covered in layers of makeup, FAKE FLOWERS TOO

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.