O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brand new you had them on for 5 days running ....Mmmm lovely 🤢 full of daiseys sweaty fanny 🐟

TBT INCOMING (sorry if these have allready been posted can’t keep up lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Brand new you had them on for 5 days running ....Mmmm lovely 🤢 full of daiseys sweaty fanny 🐟

TBT INCOMING (sorry if these have allready been posted can’t keep up lol)

These girls actually make me sick, why isn't she reselling for a tenner rather then 20 quid pretty much the full price when she got them for free and wore them all week without washing....
Obvs not making as much because why do they resell their tit on depop so high? Or is that the only place it comes in flogging their freebies for near full price?

Reactions: 4
These girls actually make me sick, why isn't she reselling for a tenner rather then 20 quid pretty much the full price when she got them for free and wore them all week without washing....
Obvs not making as much because why do they resell their tit on depop so high? Or is that the only place it comes in flogging their freebies for near full price?
Naaa f offfff they are pretty little thing shorts probably cost £12 most - she is a joke. &&more for the person that pays £20 for a second hand pair of random shorts. If someone buys them they deserve thrush, thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you not seen the Nike jackets she’s selling for £250 each on depop! Money hungry is an understatement

• Wow
Reactions: 5
LA fashion hunzzz x
Who is the one on the left? I'm so bad at telling them apart! Whoever it is they look like an American soccer mom. Mental that they looked so old when they were so young! The change in her face is crazy, but good procedures she's had!

Reactions: 3
I’ll eat ya bone Tom! 🦴
Theres a queue 😜🙋🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️

Right, I’m not being funny but I’m sure Daisey had a post on her grid a few days ago wearing that light blue USA Pro gym set and in the caption she said it was made from recycled bottles or something (sustainable clothing, something she has no clue about). I also saw USA Pro comment saying how good it looked on her and she replied the quality was amazing or something? Now days later the post is deleted and shes selling it on Depop?? She will have been paid for that plus selling the clothes?? Is that right?

Why do brands allow her to resell stuff, especially if they’ve already paid her for the ad? Why not send her it to try on and ask for the items to be returned? I’m boycotting every brand she does ads for. How any brand sees her as a good advertisement I’ll never know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Naaa f offfff they are pretty little thing shorts probably cost £12 most - she is a joke. &&more for the person that pays £20 for a second hand pair of random shorts. If someone buys them they deserve thrush, thick bleep
2D7EF366-A6B7-4F69-B530-E3BEA9C00B68.png

Are these the shorts she selling second hand for £20?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So..... for our tz x TL tune I’ve been writing a song..... everyone know city high what would you do? ..... think of the tune ....

Boys and girls wanna hear a true story?
Saturday night was at a marbs beach party
They had the trans Lee overflowin' the cup,
Outside Ellie and Daisey tryin to flirt for a duck
I took one guy outside wit me, his name
Was Boobie he went to Leeds high with me
I said, why you up indaisey arse in there'?
He said that witch punched me ima dump her flat ass I don’t care

What would you do if your daughters at home
Boning all the boys on dollhouse floor
Coz there horny
And the only way to get a like is to, sleep with a man for a little fake louis and a guy who does fraud.
There doing coke now, in and out of lockdown,
They ain’t got a job now, so for brad marbs is just a good time, but for fifi she’s stuck in the house. Hmmm

Ellie you ain't the only with Daisey
That's no excuse to be livin' all crazy
Ellie looked bart right square in the eye
And said everyday I wake up hopin' to get high
Dasiey said mum you don’t know about cakes 'cause
Ellie ate them all so her pants don’t fit her, before She was a teenager
She worked at hollister you couldnt even
Rate her
Im standing in the Indian waiting on my butter chicken and absolutely creased laughing at this! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Please take a bow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.