O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These girls have run out of steam now, their time is over.

Boring and predictable

Reactions: 6
These girls have run out of steam now, their time is over.

Boring and predictable
I agree, it’s proven in their interactions, barely anyone commenting much now, I’ve noticed a lot of people I follow have also unfollowed them too

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen these recent odolls collection stories basically everyone saying “Thankyou”because they have been gifted outfits by the otrollz must not be selling well at all. Having to try getting other influencers wearing it 😂

Reactions: 6
You’d think she’d be promoting her collection, seen as though it’s flopped, rather than wearing this monstrosity 🤣
They wouldn’t be caught dead in their own tat.... they just thought they could plaster their names over cheap tit clothes and all their “fans” would buy it , but they are that delusional they forget that the majority of their followers have been bought and they barely have any actual fans 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’d think she’d be promoting her collection, seen as though it’s flopped, rather than wearing this monstrosity 🤣
she ruined that djadja song for me, she’s been obsessed with that song for over a year now?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not been with a woman for MONTHS? 😮 They haven't been split up for months!

Maybe Daisey didn't like putting out.....can't think why when Tom's so fit!
I spied that too 👀. They split up in early August.

Maybe she just smelt bad, hence saying hes not smelt the sweet gentle scent of a woman for months. Maybe Daisey smells how she looks... sour!

O’Donnell sisters #6 - Ellies married man affair still a mystery. Daisey and TZ are history. New men for them both, will they last? Who nose?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So..... for our tz x TL tune I’ve been writing a song..... everyone know city high what would you do? ..... think of the tune ....

Boys and girls wanna hear a true story?
Saturday night was at a marbs beach party
They had the trans Lee overflowin' the cup,
Outside Ellie and Daisey tryin to flirt for a duck
I took one guy outside wit me, his name
Was Boobie he went to Leeds high with me
I said, why you up indaisey arse in there'?
He said that witch punched me ima dump her flat ass I don’t care

What would you do if your daughters at home
Boning all the boys on dollhouse floor
Coz there horny
And the only way to get a like is to, sleep with a man for a little fake louis and a guy who does fraud.
There doing coke now, in and out of lockdown,
They ain’t got a job now, so for brad marbs is just a good time, but for fifi she’s stuck in the house. Hmmm

Ellie you ain't the only with Daisey
That's no excuse to be livin' all crazy
Ellie looked bart right square in the eye
And said everyday I wake up hopin' to get high
Dasiey said mum you don’t know about cakes 'cause
Ellie ate them all so her pants don’t fit her, before She was a teenager
She worked at hollister you couldnt even
Rate her
YES!!!! Living for this song! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
she ruined that djadja song for me, she’s been obsessed with that song for over a year now?
Omg same!! Can't stand that song now and also the "Woo Woo" one they play constantly- don't even know what is it but it hurts my ears 😂

They wouldn’t be caught dead in their own tat.... they just thought they could plaster their names over cheap tit clothes and all their “fans” would buy it , but they are that delusional they forget that the majority of their followers have been bought and they barely have any actual fans 🤣🤣
The sad truth is their fanbase are 99% young teenage girls, who aspire to be just like them because they want the lifestyle they THINK they have. Wanna be influencers. They see the designer handbags, fancy holidays to LA, Marbella, etc, and they don't realise that its its mostly paid for by daddy. They think if hey WoRk HaRd they can achieve that but tbh its literally bollox. The OTrollz wouldn't of got where they are now if it wasn't for their parents money. They won the genetic lottery with their marketable looks, and their parents obviously have contacts who gave them the stepping stones to become influencers, even paid for their surgery.

I think any woman over 25 with half a braincell could see right them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200918-194303_Instagram.jpg

I know I'm a few days late with this I've been busy lol but did anyone notice her shoes say anus 😂 they are actually quite nice shoes if they didnt have anus written on them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Odolls 6 - r nics cakes equals Ellie’s muffin top, fifis fishy pants and a clothing line flop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What their 2 brain cells forgot to remind them of was that their followers are mainly fake and so releasing a clothing brand is actually not going to work😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 253374
I know I'm a few days late with this I've been busy lol but did anyone notice her shoes say anus 😂 they are actually quite nice shoes if they didnt have anus written on them
Is the Gucci symbol supposed to be silver?🤨 I always thought it was gold?

I've found one pair on harrods where its silver but on Gucci they only di it in the gold... hmmmmmm
F60B9A7E-DB67-4DDD-AFDA-ED7F02AC5230.jpeg

I’ve just found one on Luisaviaroma but that Gucci symbol does looks very different to the picture they took. Considering they are experts in photography, that picture is extremely badly pixelated, I wonder why🧐🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.