O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..... for our tz x TL tune I’ve been writing a song..... everyone know city high what would you do? ..... think of the tune ....

Boys and girls wanna hear a true story?
Saturday night was at a marbs beach party
They had the trans Lee overflowin' the cup,
Outside Ellie and Daisey tryin to flirt for a duck
I took one guy outside wit me, his name
Was Boobie he went to Leeds high with me
I said, why you up indaisey arse in there'?
He said that witch punched me ima dump her flat ass I don’t care

What would you do if your daughters at home
Boning all the boys on dollhouse floor
Coz there horny
And the only way to get a like is to, sleep with a man for a little fake louis and a guy who does fraud.
There doing coke now, in and out of lockdown,
They ain’t got a job now, so for brad marbs is just a good time, but for fifi she’s stuck in the house. Hmmm

Ellie you ain't the only with Daisey
That's no excuse to be livin' all crazy
Ellie looked bart right square in the eye
And said everyday I wake up hopin' to get high
Dasiey said mum you don’t know about cakes 'cause
Ellie ate them all so her pants don’t fit her, before She was a teenager
She worked at hollister you couldnt even
Rate her
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Can this go in the summary of the next thread 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is what comes up when you google Vinnys name 😂😂😂

Sorry pop singer... what ? 😂😂😂😂😂
Shes a DJ too along with Ellie remember 🙂 wonder what the latest thing was about a month ago that they’d been working so hard on 🙄 and couldn’t wait to reveal... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a DJ too along with Ellie remember 🙂 wonder what the latest thing was about a month ago that they’d been working so hard on 🙄 and couldn’t wait to reveal... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How could I forget !!! 🤣

Do they not know at Google that they’re DJs too? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else remember when she used to have “English, Swedish and Irish” in her insta bio years ago??

I remember she did a Q&A on her story maybe last year and someone asked her if she was part Swedish and she said no 🤣🤣🤣
Actually can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is what comes up when you google Vinnys name 😂😂😂

Sorry, pop singer? Rose to fame ?

WHAT????? 😂😂😂😂😂
HOWLING.
Has anyone managed to hunt down any footage of Daisey singing on X Factor? I’m sure she made it to Bootcamp but there are 0 videos on YouTube:cautious:

And can anyone remember a few years ago on their original YouTube channel? (Now deleted) all the old vlogs, I’m sure one was them going to London so Daisey could audition for XFactor but the only footage they had was in their hotel room and being in Westfields. And another vlog when they went clothes shopping in Huddersfield then went to the chippy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Random unrelated question and I don’t mean to sound thick 🙈, but can anyone tell me why it says I’m a new member.. I’ve been on this thread since day 1?

Random unrelated question and I don’t mean to sound thick 🙈, but can anyone tell me why it says I’m a new member.. I’ve been on this thread since day 1?
😂 so random. dunno tho, says u joined june 19th this year?

HOWLING.
Has anyone managed to hunt down any footage of Daisey singing on X Factor? I’m sure she made it to Bootcamp but there are 0 videos on YouTube:cautious:

And can anyone remember a few years ago on their original YouTube channel? (Now deleted) all the old vlogs, I’m sure one was them going to London so Daisey could audition for XFactor but the only footage they had was in their hotel room and being in Westfields. And another vlog when they went clothes shopping in Huddersfield then went to the chippy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She was never aired. Basically there’s loads of people in the audition to boot camp stages that don’t get air time. They just focus on the people who are actually promising 😂

Reactions: 8
Otrollz 6 - I swear to god you’ve never seen nicer, watch out for Daisey she’ll try to fight ya

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So..... for our tz x TL tune I’ve been writing a song..... everyone know city high what would you do? ..... think of the tune ....

Coz there horny
And the only way to get a like is to, sleep with a man for a little fake louis and a guy who does fraud.
They ain’t got a job now, so for brad marbs is just a good time, but for fifi she’s stuck in the house. Hmmm

Rate her
You won tattle tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
If you are inactive for a certain amount of time and then become active again it says youre a new member until you post more! Happened to me once

Coz there horny

Rate her
Oh my god I’m dying 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tremendous 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

How can anyone look in the mirror and think yeah these lips look so good?! I’d be getting them sorted ASAP 0.5ml my arse
Exactly! Shes deluded

@Sarahgreenacre i don’t know how to reply to your post... but my god girl.... you won the internet tonight 😂😂😂😂

also, I know this has been mentioned before but does anyone actually ever see our crazey post a “ask me a question”?! I’ve never seen one! She 1000000% just makes them up

• Heart
What basically happened was, the master manipulator lied to her face and said he didn’t sleep with Georgia (of course naive desperate El believes him) but then the tv show aired later on and she could see for herself. But before that happened, he convinced her to join him on this Amsterdam trip and he knew that he could use and shag Dumbo for the time being until she’d find out the truth.

He wouldn’t be a master manipulator if he didn’t know her weaknesses so he went and got her name tatted. He did the same a few months ago, tatted her face on his back and she ran straight back into his arms. He’s changed it now, after she dumped him for the Joss/Rogan doll from Poundland
Vile bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.