O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh I wonder 😳. She does claim to be craaaaazy 😅. Also wasn’t her being abusive mentioned previously but without any proof just another rumour? 👀

Reactions: 10
Is it bad that I’m sadly not surprised if she did physically hurt Tom? She seems the type, she’s so cold and bitter and emotionless..

Reactions: 10
I honestly didn't realise this was Ellie at first - I don't think I'd recognise them in real life!

And Leigh Leigh.. Well I gotta say she has some photoshop skills 👀😂 what is the point!
leigh literally looks like Jay whose had a shave and thrown a wig on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We have seen so many stories from Daisey that could last us a life time, about 100 a day, imagine when she goes home 1 or 2 stories a day😂😂

I’m not surprised if it is true she did that to Tom. I don’t think that would have been commented if it wasn’t true? Because kids literally say it how it is. & it was so obvious Tom blocked her first and deleted all their pictures first yet not she’s preaching that she ended it? I mean yeah hun you ended it when you behaved like a control freak 🙃

Reactions: 5
Tom ain't the type of Man too jump on Instagram and say what happened unfortunately, it's Daisey who is talking tit saying she ended it, shut up smelly we all no Tom opened all the doors for you so no way you would of dumped him, from Tom Zananti too Joshy lol, talk about a downgrade doll

Reactions: 5
It’s Makeover Monday, time to showcase 2 rare pictures I found down the rabbithole. Proof they have come a very long way and are nowhere near au naturel as it’s clearly all make believe. They BOTH have a shitload amount of work done obviously but simply won’t admit to it (besides these overdone lips no one can can keep track of anymore).

They haven’t really bettered their personalities over the past few weeks, still trying to put on this front of a perfect life and anyone who even has the nerve to leave a critical comment, gets to see their nasty true colours if you’re lucky, just know in advance you’ll get blocked and called a troll/bleep/cow.

The least these lovely girls deserve is to get exposed for their true natural selves and since they can’t do it themselves I’ll give them a hand.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s Makeover Monday, time to showcase 2 rare pictures I found down the rabbithole. Proof they have come a very long way and are nowhere near au naturel as it’s clearly all make believe. They BOTH have a shitload amount of work done obviously but simply won’t admit to it (besides these overdone lips no one can can keep track of anymore).

They haven’t really bettered their personalities over the past few weeks, still trying to put on this front of a perfect life and anyone who even has the nerve to leave a critical comment, gets to see their nasty true colours if you’re lucky, just know in advance you’ll get blocked and called a troll/bleep/cow.

The least these lovely girls deserve is to get exposed for their true natural selves and since they can’t do it themselves I’ll give them a hand.
Where did you find these 😱 also gonna add this to the collection...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

OMG 🙀

Just thought I’d throw it back to pre nose & boob job 😂 she’s also the only one to not have a single photo with other girls. She’s obviously never had mates
Looks absolutely miserable in these pics.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.