O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how ASOS post unedited pictures of influencers. Can I just say there is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure in either of these two pictures - but it does highlight some massive insecurities:

- she doesn’t have a tiny waist like she has in all of her instagram pics. That waist looks more like a 29 inch than a 22 inch.
- arse. Don’t really need to say anything about this versus her insta pics. 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can’t help myself but is it too late to save them, I think someone needs to wake them up and quick 📉🤡

(Daisey comments 1 random emoji 8/10 times, sometimes adds 1 or 2 words max. and if you’re real lucky nothing at all)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hasn’t Tom gone like 10 times more attractive since the break up🙀 He use to cringe me out now I can’t help but fall in love with his beautiful face😂

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Hasn’t Tom gone like 10 times more attractive since the break up🙀 He use to cringe me out now I can’t help but fall in love with his beautiful face😂
Daisey would probably control what he posted “no you can’t post that it’s not ugly enough, no girls are allowed to admire you, you’re my possession”

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Can’t help myself but is it too late to save them, I think someone needs to wake them up and quick 📉🤡

(Daisey comments 1 random emoji 8/10 times, sometimes adds 1 or 2 words max. and if you’re real lucky nothing at all)
Bloody ugly clothes 🤢

Agreed, he is a beautiful man.

Reactions: 6
Who's been here since thread 1? Shall we recap our fav/best bits ready for the next recap and for all the new viewers?
My personal favourites
-Daiseys boob job scars being outed and how she can't take a video without hiding them now incase we get another screenshot
-when brad/big bad bev jumped on the thread and called us jealous
-the fact lambo guy has only ever been known and referenced as lambo guy

There's been some glorious moments on these threads 🤗🤗
Poundland Bart Simpson is my personal fave ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know Tom tho everyone and there granny knows Tom when your from Leeds I only went to bar she was on the bit were it goes in like she owned the place I just happened to look at her that’s the only ever time I’ve seen her she’s discusting wish I was on tattle life then 😂😂
Set us up with Tom, eh 🤪?

God, I could imagine her swanning around like shes the best thing since sliced bread🙄. She’ll say something to the wrong person one day and end up with a sore face

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Those Gucci copy cycling shorts sets are even more vile in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I present to you the lovely pure nature O’Trollz 🧟‍♀️

@JBFletch look your faves once again coz you proper loved the last ones lol
They’re just very average looking aren’t they! Nothing particularly special or striking about them at all. I’ve seen more natural beauties at my local supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what’s really bothering me ........ I can’t stop wondering who got custody of the colouring book

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.