O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean daisey literally stated a couple of weeks ago that she’s going to be single and focus on herself as it’s something she’s never done before! What a joke jumping onto the next guy, clearly using him to get over Tom
But she doesn't have any mates so has to jump on dick or she has no one to talk too 😂

Reactions: 5
What’s the bet our Nic is in the kitchen right now baking a big old cake for Daiseys (fake) 1 mill hit! Would just love it if she announced it and loads of people unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As much as I cant stand these girls... the slut shaming on here makes me uncomfortable.
2 dicks, 20 dicks, 100 dicks.. they have every right to sleep with as many men as they want. Obviously they have terrible taste in men, but that's an issue with quality not quantity.

Reactions: 26
As much as I cant stand these girls... the slut shaming on here makes me uncomfortable.
2 dicks, 20 dicks, 100 dicks.. they have every right to sleep with as many men as they want. Obviously they have terrible taste in men, but that's an issue with quality not quantity.
The reason we call her 2 dick Daisey is because she constantly posts that she only had 2 men. So we’re laughing at her. Not shaming her.

Reactions: 27
The reason we call her 2 dick Daisey is because she constantly posts that she only had 2 men. So we’re laughing at her. Not shaming her.
The way she constantly goes on about only having 2 men is shaming other women for having more sexual relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They’re the ones who preach about their sexual partners and “Not having many” and being “proper” basically shaming others for having more so of course we’re gonna call them out on it. 2 dicks Daisey is deffo not 2 dicks and Ellie is a whole other story.😴

Reactions: 13
Genuine question. Has anyone ever seen the otrollz use their platform for a good cause? Support any sort of charities etc? I haven't personally.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, the issue I have isnt with how many people shes slept with, more the way she bangs on about having only slept with 2 guys when A) thats clearly a lie, and B) Like her surgery, shes obviously ashamed of the truth and lies about it so much she begins to believe her own lies.

She wants everyone to think shes holier than thou when she’s not. I’d have respect for her if she came out and said she’s had 2 relationships but how many people shes slept with is no ones business, but she wants people to believe her lies. Maybe she needs to take a leaf out of Ellies book and just avoid saying anything about how many sexual partners shes had.

Reactions: 4
Basically just like everyone else. Takes less than 10 sec to post a screenshot or black square, she must be really proud proper milestone. Never heard or seen a word of the actual matter again.
Nah remember people were kicking off over people saying all lives matter? and rightly so.
She mustve received some sort of backlash over it tho cause she posted the black square and black lives matter on her grid? didn't dare post all lives matter.
But yeah other than that that's all they've done, are you surprised though? I'm sure they don't read the news/have any idea of the world/what the things need help/donation, think theyd made an ignorant mess of it supporting some corrupt charity if they even tried

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.