O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE STOP DOING THE POKING THE TONGUE OUT TO THE SIDE BETWEEN YOUR TEETH WHILE LOOKING AWAY!! So unoriginal and so cringe.
We all know you practised doing it for at least 4 hours and counted that as your 7th GSCE ‘clever girl’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As much as I cant stand these girls... the slut shaming on here makes me uncomfortable.
2 dicks, 20 dicks, 100 dicks.. they have every right to sleep with as many men as they want. Obviously they have terrible taste in men, but that's an issue with quality not quantity.
@Sarahgreenacre your thoughts and explaining on this coz I know for a fact we agree on most things. I knew this was coming lol. All of a sudden I see some lurkers come out their shell to like this post that I’ve never seen liking anything else on this thread 👀

Anyway as Sarah once said she sleeps with anything, good on her that’s her choice but please don’t act holy, simple as that. Don’t go hiding your toxic ex you jumped back to and go onto the next, next week. She wants to be a role model so bad but she ain’t.

For anyone who isn’t familiar you should see how lovely El barks and snaps at some of her followers when they ask her questions or wonder stuff that might damage her role model act, the way she reacts is vile, she loves name calling too and eventually will block you. So no I don’t feel sorry for her and if people wanna criticize her on here regarding whatever matter then they’re free to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@Sarahgreenacre your thoughts and explaining on this coz I know for a fact we agree on most things. I knew this was coming lol. All of a sudden I see some lurkers come out their shell to like this post that I’ve never seen liking anything else on this thread 👀

Anyway as Sarah once said she sleeps with anything, good on her that’s her choice but please don’t act holy, simple as that. Don’t go hiding your toxic ex you jumped back to and go onto the next, next week. She wants to be a role model so bad but she ain’t.

For anyone who isn’t familiar you should see how lovely El barks and snaps at some of her followers when they ask her questions or wonder stuff that might damage her role model act, the way she reacts is vile, she loves name calling too and eventually will block you. So no I don’t feel sorry for her and if people wanna criticize her on here regarding whatever matter then they’re free to.
Ellie is a slag and Daisey is turning into one simple as upto anyone as a person who they bone but dick hopping in front of young girls in uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 5
I just had a look at the odolls collection video that asos posted! Jesus christ i don't think I've cringed so much in my life! The orgasmic facial expressions, the poses, the clicking of the fingers, its just too much.

I'm so glad the comments section cannot be deleted as it shows what the real general public think of these 2 monstrosities

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just had a look at the odolls collection video that asos posted! Jesus christ i don't think I've cringed so much in my life! The orgasmic facial expressions, the poses, the clicking of the fingers, its just too much.

I'm so glad the comments section cannot be deleted as it shows what the real general public think of these 2 monstrosities
Can't even click in time ffs 🤣 think they know too hence why it never made it to their pages

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Felt like I watched a kids entertainment show, something like Sesame Street. As if they were applying to be part of the animation team at hotels if you go on holiday 🤣 howling. I truly think Asos knows how redic and is just making fun of them by posting that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ellie is a slag and Daisey is turning into one simple as upto anyone as a person who they bone but dick hopping in front of young girls in uncomfortable to watch
Using words like "slag" honestly just brings us on this forum down to their level.
I want them and 'fans' to read this and become aware of their bullshit, but posts like this just give them reason to call us bullies.

Reactions: 8
As much as I cant stand these girls... the slut shaming on here makes me uncomfortable.
2 dicks, 20 dicks, 100 dicks.. they have every right to sleep with as many men as they want. Obviously they have terrible taste in men, but that's an issue with quality not quantity.
To me its a little bit like how we say she has flat arse or whatever.. her actual body to me is fine ( big arse or not) and i dont think ppl in here as ‘body shaming’ when they say ‘ wheres her curves ‘ ect its just the fact she poses and photoshop to be something shes not, so we play off that. Same with the amount of dicks thing. ( I thinks of this place a bit like a group chat , yh ppl are brutal but ultimately its just a laugh)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Using words like "slag" honestly just brings us on this forum down to their level.
I want them and 'fans' to read this and become aware of their bullshit, but posts like this just give them reason to call us bullies.
it’s not that when Daisey called me a ugly little bleep in dollhouse 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 40

285980C5-0AD4-430F-B4A1-D149F53B92AC.jpeg
6C29776C-A398-4D13-97F1-D943D300FA03.jpeg
E644DCC4-BA72-447C-9EC4-22FA09C7571B.jpeg
0FE31EC8-3BCD-4A5B-940F-5EDF5275F50E.jpeg

“negative emotions” 💀🤣 dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
did you breathe the same air as Tom? If so you deserved it ugly little bleep xox
No I was waiting at the bar and I looked at her she asked me what I was looking at so when she reads this she will remember who I am although she was pissed but looked at me with that awful rotten scowl haha yes he was there

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who's been here since thread 1? Shall we recap our fav/best bits ready for the next recap and for all the new viewers?
My personal favourites
-Daiseys boob job scars being outed and how she can't take a video without hiding them now incase we get another screenshot
-when brad/big bad bev jumped on the thread and called us jealous
-the fact lambo guy has only ever been known and referenced as lambo guy

There's been some glorious moments on these threads 🤗🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
No I was waiting at the bar and I looked at her she asked me what I was looking at so when she reads this she will remember who I am although she was pissed but looked at me with that awful rotten scowl haha yes he was there
The audacity 😂 everyone that encountered her and shared their experience here it’s like she has no manners at all and Nic really failed to raise this oh so classy girl properly jeez

You should have taken @Justhereforthegossxx with ya, she has her eye on TZ 😉 don’t let crazy Fifi know tho

Last edited:
it’s not that when Daisey called me a ugly little bleep in dollhouse 🤷🏽‍♀️
Not shocked in the slightest, what a horrid rat!

Kudos to you for not knocking her out 😂.

The audacity 😂 everyone that encountered her and shared their experience here it’s like she has no manners at all and Nic really failed to raise this oh so classy girl properly jeez

You should have taken @Justhereforthegossxx with ya, she has her eye on TZ 😉 don’t let crazy Fifi know tho
They really have been dragged up to have no manners or respect for anyone but themselves 😷😂.

Aww I think me and TZ would look good together 😂😂😂😂. Plus, he’s become x100000 more attractive since HE DUMPED desperate Daisey 💁🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait what happened here? Did she call you an ugly little bleep for only looking at her? - maybe she catched you looking at Tom too, psychopath she is

Not shocked in the slightest, what a horrid rat!

Kudos to you for not knocking her out 😂.

They really have been dragged up to have no manners or respect for anyone but themselves 😷😂.

Aww I think me and TZ would look good together 😂😂😂😂. Plus, he’s become x100000 more attractive since HE DUMPED desperate Daisey 💁🏽‍♀️
Ikr! Finally got out of the cage, more time and attention for his son, man’s literally glowing lol and that new hairstyle too

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know Tom tho everyone and there granny knows Tom when your from Leeds I only went to bar she was on the bit were it goes in like she owned the place I just happened to look at her that’s the only ever time I’ve seen her she’s discusting wish I was on tattle life then 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I know Tom tho everyone and there granny knows Tom when your from Leeds I only went to bar she was on the bit were it goes in like she owned the place I just happened to look at her that’s the only ever time I’ve seen her she’s discusting wish I was on tattle life then 😂😂
What does she look like in real life🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.