O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at the amount of lurkers on here. Like this comment if you've been here ever since Ellie tweeted about tattle life and gave free advertising for the thread? 😂🙋‍♀️ I'd never of known about it otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Shocked at the amount of lurkers on here. Like this comment if you've been here ever since Ellie tweeted about tattle life and gave free advertising for the thread? 😂🙋‍♀️ I'd never of known about it otherwise!
Same!! 😂😂 I came here from Ellie’s post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Otrollz #6 - 1mill celebration cake coming from r nic, the girls will filter anything for abit of dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine going from glow boy TZ to Hairline Hefner... “never seen nicer” no me neither ffs. And Eleanor is forever downgrading coz deep down she a gold digger

Joss seriously adores Tom (I mean who doesn’t), Tom can’t return the favor coz he still hates the fact he didn’t get El and Joss had her for a solid 3 sec

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadlyyyyy I’m not an OG Tattler😂 I only discovered what this was a couple of months ago when me and my mate were chatting about people on Instagram who are the most cringe/annoying and obviously Daisey was on the list then my friend briefly mentioned this website😂

Reactions: 7
Otrollz6-

film me Brad, Tom needs to see that I’m a catch! but now I’ve had 3 men up my snatch 😢😢😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine the struggle, Ellie wants to ‘show off’ and tag her man so bad like she did with all her previous relationships but then remembers how pissed Poundland Bart Simpson was last time that she put him in the spotlight and she had to delete the picture and blame it on “trolls” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t cope every time someone writes “Poundland Bart Simpson” I almost spit my drink out😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going from glow boy TZ to Hairline Hefner... “never seen nicer” no me neither ffs. And Eleanor is forever downgrading coz deep inside she a gold digger

Joss seriously adores Tom (I mean who doesn’t), Tom can’t return the favor coz he still hates the fact he didn’t get El and Joss had her for a solid 3 sec
You are seriously good at finding pics. I didn't know what Daiseys new man looked like because his Instagram's private.

Reactions: 6
You are seriously good at finding pics. I didn't know what Daiseys new man looked like because his Instagram's private.
Just add him he accepts anyone 😂 abit like daiseys fifi

Imagine the struggle, Ellie wants to ‘show off’ and tag her man so bad like she did with all her previous relationships but then remembers how pissed Poundland Bart Simpson was last time that she put him in the spotlight and she had to delete the picture and blame it on “trolls” 😂😂
Trolls my arse I think she means FBI

my fav otrolls moment was when I can’t remember which detective found out lambo Bart was into fraud 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 That was the biz 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok if you say so hun xx

hahah haha wonder how long this ‘keeping my relationships private’ will last 😂😂😂😂

I give it a week ... 10 days tops 😊😩😂
But she’s ALREADY making it public with the posts and the comments hahahahaha she’s such a fail

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.