O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has the tea on Sophie-Lee? I’m actually curious is she really that sweetheart and does everyone like her so much coz it seems like she has loads of friends...
I could be wrong but there’s something so false about this circle of ‘friends’ the ODonnells, Sophie Lee, Arianna Ajtar, Holly Boon etc they all preach the same bollocks about 11:11 manifestation bullshit , being ‘self made’ etc and forever posting how they’re all bezzie mates but the next minute they’re indirecting each other about not supporting their ‘businesses’ - I don’t know how they can all be arsed living such ungenuine lifestyles all for a bit of dollar that by the way they seem to all spend won’t last forever

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I could be wrong but there’s something so false about this circle of ‘friends’ the ODonnells, Sophie Lee, Arianna Ajtar, Holly Boon etc they all preach the same bollocks about 11:11 manifestation bullshit , being ‘self made’ etc and forever posting how they’re all bezzie mates but the next minute they’re indirecting each other about not supporting their ‘businesses’ - I don’t know how they can all be arsed living such ungenuine lifestyles all for a bit of dollar that by the way they seem to all spend won’t last forever
Sophie's so far up everyone’s arse it’s cringe. She was desperate to be a insta girl - she went up to Ellie on a night out and begged to be her friend when she only had a few thousand. that’s how they became friendly.

secondly, she constantly goes on about ‘beauty is only skin deep’ etc. So why the duck do you edit every single picture within an inch of its life? she blurs her face out to the max

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie's so far up everyone’s arse it’s cringe. She was desperate to be a insta girl - she went up to Ellie on a night out and begged to be her friend when she only had a few thousand. that’s how they became friendly.

secondly, she constantly goes on about ‘beauty is only skin deep’ etc. So why the duck do you edit every single picture within an inch of its life? she blurs her face out to the max
I know I don’t get it either she blurs her facial scar or covers it with her hair sometimes, don’t get me wrong you can understandably be self conscious whilst still trying to raise awareness about something but still defeats the point all the same 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Do men not care that 2 dick Dais has just come out of a fairly long term relationship or do they just want to have their go 🤢

Reactions: 11
Do men not care that 2 dick Dais has just come out of a fairly long term relationship or do they just want to have their go 🤢
Do they heck care, she looks easy and she is easy. The men she goes for are the ones that would shag your nan if it was offered, because they just aren’t ready to settle down (yawn).
She’s one of those girls no decent bloke would want to take home to his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who has the tea on Sophie-Lee? I’m actually curious is she really that sweetheart and does everyone like her so much coz it seems like she has loads of friends...

Also, I noticed we literally have hundreds of lurkers on this thread. Hmm following but not liking lol anyway hi I see you 👀
Sophie is from the same area as me but I had somehow NEVER heard of her until she gained a big following on Instagram. I mean never saw her tagged in anything on Facebook, never came across her on Instagram or heard her mentioned or saw her on nights out (from what I remember). We are a similar age and are from a small area where everybody knows everyone and there’s only a couple of clubs. Maybe she was just on with bigger things than I was at the age I used to go out and be involved with gossip and people that knew EVERYONE but it makes me wonder why she doesn’t (or didnt) seem to have any friends and the same (admittedly not that great in retrospect) weekend social life... because she’s a witch or because she had a higher social circle I’ve no idea.

Reactions: 2
How cringe Tom Zanetti is following the 3rd dick.

Don’t mind me mate, just sticking the 3rd dick up your ex 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daisey deffo in competition with Ellie who can have the most dick in a yearning sure she will do a video on why she wants to marry faizer next week

Reactions: 1
Has anyone checked their tagged photos and seen the pics of girls who’ve bought they god awful ugly pink and blue dresses? Cringe! I’m not going to screenshot and post random people here but I mean it when I say they look absolutely horrendous and not one person can make them look good. They look like an outfit I’d have put on my barbies back in the 90s 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Also, I noticed we literally have hundreds of lurkers on this thread. Hmm following but not liking lol anyway hi I see you 👀
I don’t have tea as such but I mentioned about Sophie Lee in last thread, she’s a horrible girl! She has no real friends at all. She just thinks she’s popular in the Manchester scene and clings onto anyone who’s popular, just for clout. I met her at an event and she just gave me this proper fake smile and a dirty look, I actually don’t know how Ellie can be mates with her.

I think because she got that burn (which is very unfortunate and a bad thing to happen) it’s like she thinks she can go round disrespecting others, meanwhile others blow smoke up her arse because she’s a “brave” girl.

Btw living for this thread ☕😅 only just managed to catch up, more people are coming out the woodwork! I think these girls are coming to an end, all in time for crazy Daiseya fake 1mil 👏🏽👑🤣

Reactions: 15
I don’t have tea as such but I mentioned about Sophie Lee in last thread, she’s a horrible girl! She has no real friends at all. She just thinks she’s popular in the Manchester scene and clings onto anyone who’s popular, just for clout. I met her at an event and she just gave me this proper fake smile and a dirty look, I actually don’t know how Ellie can be mates with her.

I think because she got that burn (which is very unfortunate and a bad thing to happen) it’s like she thinks she can go round disrespecting others, meanwhile others blow smoke up her arse because she’s a “brave” girl.

Btw living for this thread ☕😅 only just managed to catch up, more people are coming out the woodwork! I think these girls are coming to an end, all in time for crazy Daiseya fake 1mil 👏🏽👑🤣

someone should make a thread for this one!!

Reactions: 1
I mean daisey literally stated a couple of weeks ago that she’s going to be single and focus on herself as it’s something she’s never done before! What a joke jumping onto the next guy, clearly using him to get over Tom

Reactions: 13
How cringe Tom Zanetti is following the 3rd dick.

Don’t mind me mate, just sticking the 3rd dick up your ex 👍🏽
I seriously think he can’t be bothered by the whole thing, he already followed Faiz before Daisey met him. If he all of a sudden unfollows it’s like he’s stalking/cares and instead of cringe it would be petty, can’t win.

TZ is just living his best life, unbothered coz he already had her and had a lucky escape seen her true colours, probably even wishes it ended earlier. It’s on her whose dick she lets in her fifi, Tom just can’t be arsed. Good on him. She on the other hand will do anything to make him jealous, everyone knows how possessive she was over Tom and if he did text other birds than you already know she’ll try her hardest to make him regret that by using other men/rebounds, too bad he doesn’t care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.