O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daiseys only friends are her designer bags and anyone she gains something from i.e Brad the hairdresser/accommodation and Brooke the make up artist. She’s pushing so hard for this new girl Leigha to be her bestie but what does she bring to Daiseys table? She’ll be gone by the end of her Marbella holiday.

I feel sad for Daisey, I had a bad break up at her age and don’t know what I’d have done without my friends, not just people I met, people I’d been genuine friends with for years. She’s clearly not coping as much as she wants us to believe she is. If she showed a bit more of how she really feels she would be more relatable. It’s not often you go through breakups and don’t feel a thing. She’s clearly heartbroken and that’s okay. It’s not nice and as much as I don’t like her, I wouldn’t wish that feeling on anyone. It’s horrible. She has a chance to be relatable to her followers but instead she’s just buying loads of expensive stuff and pretending everything in the garden is rosy.

Reactions: 14
i agree. people deal with breakups differently, especially when its the last thing you expected. theyve been through so many tough times so she may not have expected it to be legit this time but i feel really sorry for her but i think its good shes away surrounded by people so shes not alwyas in her thoughts.

Reactions: 4
Dunno why everyone is saying at 21 she has a lot of growing up too do😐😐 your not a child at 21, your an adult, you no right from wrong, not really much more growing up too do😂😂, she's childish as duck, always has been because shes a spoilt brat, always about herself, and her new best friend Leigh are whatever, her Brother's a criminal theif and as far as I know shes known for stealing out of shops and not paying for appointments, so yea nice😐😐

Reactions: 20
Dunno why everyone is saying at 21 she has a lot of growing up too do😐😐 your not a child at 21, your an adult, you no right from wrong, not really much more growing up too do😂😂, she's childish as duck, always has been because shes a spoilt brat, always about herself, and her new best friend Leigh are whatever, her Brother's a criminal theif and as far as I know shes known for stealing out of shops and not paying for appointments, so yea nice😐😐
Toms also an adult with 10 years more life experience & acting like a bellend 😂 It’s expected from Daisy she’s an arrogant, spoiled brat - expected more from Tom he’s just shown he’s as bad as her 😂 31 year old man child isn’t attractive just like 21 year old self obsessed blow up doll

Reactions: 7
We're talking about Daisey specifically though, not 21 year olds in general. She is very young for 21; some 21 year olds are not.

I look back at when I was 21 and thought I knew everything but I actually knew duck all!! Of course you know right from wrong, but I personally think you're still finding your feet at 21. We're all different!

Reactions: 9
On the train to Paris and a Parisian room with no Eiffel Tower view ? Must have been a slow month on the credit card fraud for lambo guy #peasantsinparis

• Haha
Reactions: 30
On the train to Paris and a Parisian room with no Eiffel Tower view ? Must have been a slow month on the credit card fraud for lambo guy #peasantsinparis
Do they not get stick for being to show offy tho ? So maybe Ellie’s trying not to be a prick like her sister 😂😂😂 BUT AND A BIG BUT YOU ARE PROBABLY 100% RIGHT 💅🏽😂😂

Reactions: 3
Drama Follows Her
Arsehole Is Her Middle Name
Idiot Describes Her Game
Slagglyness Suits Her Well
Evil Too Bone
You Know She's Always On Her Own

Sorry I Was Bored🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Daiseys said on her stories that she wants to be single for a long time.. But in her youtube video says she wants to be married by 25. She turns 22 in November, so lets see how that works out 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s done another YouTube video of “assumptions” which I think was just things that had been said on here 😂 again I thought she came across much better than usual, more “normal” and relatable. I actually think she’s got quite a dry sense of humour & that’s why she comes across certain ways sometimes. I have friends similar.
I just wish she (and Ellie) would be honest about the cosmetic stuff they have had done! Hopefully that will come if they keep addressing things from here!

So she’s done another YouTube video of “assumptions” which I think was just things that had been said on here 😂 again I thought she came across much better than usual, more “normal” and relatable. I actually think she’s got quite a dry sense of humour & that’s why she comes across certain ways sometimes. I have friends similar.
I just wish she (and Ellie) would be honest about the cosmetic stuff they have had done! Hopefully that will come if they keep addressing things from here!
I just came on to say the same thing! She comes across a lot better, same as the last video.

Reactions: 5
All I saw and heard was ‘me, me and more me’ in this new video, exactly the same as the last one. I think she didn’t speak a sentence without the word me or I. I know it’s an assumptions video, but every 2 seconds all I’m hearing is ‘i know my worth’, ‘I can pick out fake people like that’, ‘I don’t smoke, I like white teeth I don’t want brown teeth’ Just sounds so self centred. I smoke and I still have white straight teeth, you don’t see me going around slagging daisey off for liking the burned skin look, I converse about the damaging effects it can have on her. Even if I had a platform you wouldn’t catch me saying tit like that🤨

Reactions: 11
LOL at the people who don’t realise her YouTube videos are all an act after she’s been reading everything people have been saying about her on here... 🤣

Reactions: 13
I completely agree, Daisey's hurting the brand and has been told to sort it out, literally the last four threads are about her with the odd comment about Ellie hence the new videos where she's a different person

also in their assumptions video from 5 months ago you can tell how conscious Ellie is that people don't like/'get' Daisey as its mentioned a lot then too

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.