O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha naaaaaa i can’t!....
2 months she’s been in Marbella ON HER OWN. Clinging onto her mum, dad, sister, sisters boyfriend, her hairdresser....

soon as Toms got girls in a villa, she posts she’s now in a house full of men whilst being half naked LOL. Try harder babe.
She might be 3 Dick Daisey by the end of the night

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha naaaaaa i can’t!....
2 months she’s been in Marbella ON HER OWN. Clinging onto her mum, dad, sister, sisters boyfriend, her hairdresser....

soon as Toms got girls in a villa, she posts she’s now in a house full of men whilst being half naked LOL. Try harder babe.
She might be 3 Dick Daisey by the end of the night
Tom hasn't posted for a couple of hours because he's obviously enjoying himself. I know Daisey's a dick but I do feel for her, it's not nice knowing that your very attractive ex-boyfriend has his pick of attractive women right now and will probably end up with one or more of them later on 😩

Tom is so approachable and friendly and Daisey is so stand-offish. Doubt she'll be getting much attention tonight as she just looks down her nose at people. Despite her constant claims that she ended the relationship and that she's living her best life, she must be so anxious right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Tom hasn't posted for a couple of hours because he's obviously enjoying himself. I know Daisey's a dick but I do feel for her, it's not nice knowing that your very attractive ex-boyfriend has his pick of attractive women right now and will probably end up with one or more of them later on 😩

Tom is so approachable and friendly and Daisey is so stand-offish. Doubt she'll be getting much attention tonight as she just looks down her nose at people. Despite her constant claims that she ended the relationship and that she's living her best life, she must be so anxious right now.
I have a feeling as she says she ended it but the way shes acting that she said it's over in the hope that tom would beg for her but instead he said see you later.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but Tom Zanetti or however you spell is surname could not be more CRINGE.

Reactions: 19

I feel for her too, she is a massive tool a majority of the time, but there is something really vulnerable and sad about her.

Her and Tom are both acting like a pair of dickheads at the minute, but I deffo feel more sorry for Daisey.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling as she says she ended it but the way shes acting that she said it's over in the hope that tom would beg for her but instead he said see you later.
Yes, quite possibly. I wonder how many times he's ran after her when she's kicked off and now he's just had enough? She probably wasn't expecting it and that's why she's left it a few weeks before confirming that they're finished.
I feel for her too, she is a massive tool a majority of the time, but there is something really vulnerable and sad about her.

Her and Tom are both acting like a pair of dickheads at the minute, but I deffo feel more sorry for Daisey.
I agree. I'm sure we've all been in similar situations at some point, knowing that your recent ex is moving on or getting with someone else....there's nothing worse!! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
come on now let’s leave random girls alone
Ok so people can slag the girls off in tom’s stories calling them ugly or whatever but I say this girls shorts are not okay in my opinion & I’m bashing girls 🤔 the girls got a cracking bum but them shorts are a bit much...that was my point 🤷🏽‍♀️ Soz for the offence...

Reactions: 13
Yes, quite possibly. I wonder how many times he's ran after her when she's kicked off and now he's just had enough? She probably wasn't expecting it and that's why she's left it a few weeks before confirming that they're finished.

I agree. I'm sure we've all been in similar situations at some point, knowing that your recent ex is moving on or getting with someone else....there's nothing worse!! 😩
Especially under the glare of social media :)

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but Toms acting worse than Daisy 😂 He’s a 30 something year old man acting like an 18 year old on his first lads holiday 😂 it’s embarrassing! 2 dicks Daisy is 21 she’s still got a lot of growing up to do but you’d Think a grown ass man would would act his age 😂😂 he’s literally in competition with his ex over social media they both should be mortified 😂 someone phone Deaconn tell him to go collect his father

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not being funny but Toms acting worse than Daisy 😂 He’s a 30 something year old man acting like an 18 year old on his first lads holiday 😂 it’s embarrassing! 2 dicks Daisy is 21 she’s still got a lot of growing up to do but you’d Think a grown ass man would would act his age 😂😂 he’s literally in competition with his ex over social media they both should be mortified 😂 someone phone Deaconn tell him to go collect his father
🤣🤣🤣 this she has a lot to learn but he should have already learned. Although they’re keeping me entertained tonight 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
It just shows the level of respect Tom has for Daisy, never nice to break up but it’s so immature of him to rub it in her face like that..think he’s being the dick in this situation, she would have been better not posting at all to show that although she’s younger she’s a lot more mature than him.. their breakup was 💯 not mutual, I think he dumped her and she’s heartbroken deep down.. dunno why people share their every move on Insta it’s so cringe and totally shows a persons insecurities despite her pretending to have this amazing life that other girls should dream of...You’re kidding nobody hun..😳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agreed! He’s acting like such a fudge boy the first time he’s gone on holiday without his parents 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s also important to note that Ellie is only a couple years older than Daisey and the difference in maturity is huge! Daisey’s actions shouldn’t really be disregarded as “she’s only young”, can safely say my maturity wasn’t that low at that age and I think it primarily falls down to the fact that she hasn’t had to grow up or have any responsibilities due to her mum & dad’s wealth and comfort. She’s 21 and still acting 16, that’s not great haha, she’s literally an adult

Reactions: 16
I dont feel sorry for her at all she is so up hwr own arse and braggy! If she was a decent human being then yes i would feel sorry for her she is so stuck up and pretentious my daughter is same age as her and im so glad she isn't like her

Reactions: 10
I think it’s also important to note that Ellie is only a couple years older than Daisey and the difference in maturity is huge! Daisey’s actions shouldn’t really be disregarded as “she’s only young”, can safely say my maturity wasn’t that low at that age and I think it primarily falls down to the fact that she hasn’t had to grow up or have any responsibilities due to her mum & dad’s wealth and comfort. She’s 21 and still acting 16, that’s not great haha, she’s literally an adult
Ellie has female friends to advise her and keep her grounded. Daisey has none, which greatly impacts the way she behaves. A good friendship group is important at any age but more so when you're younger.

I agree that having the cushion of her mum and dad's wealth has not helped her grow up- she hasn't had to, she still relies upon them for everything. They're on their way to Marbella soon which is handy as she's probably out of money! 🤣

Seriously though, I think she'll be crying on her mum's shoulder at Tom's antics last night. We'll never know because she's still intent on portraying a perfect glamorous life for Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.