O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just watched daiseys new video but the narcissism stands strong still😂 got lollipops and spoke about them but wouldn’t tell us where she got them from, what’s the point in mentioning them then🤨🤨 still fuelling the fraudulent false advertising of her luxury life with more fake bags, where’s the zip in your bag?Where did you get them from daisey? Because you certainly didn’t get them from the Gucci shop in marbella🧐 why lie all the time? Everybody would love and stan this girl if she told us where she got her fake tit from, but she’d rather keep with being fake than actually being relatable
84952472-4E25-4C8A-9257-B8B3D49ACD33.jpeg
B56BF881-50E2-418E-BE1D-3C90C46608FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I really think they broke about something to do with his music video. He probably didn’t want her in it clinging to him like a baby again like the old video and he wanted other women in it (which is completely normal, it’s his job) she probably got insecure like a spoilt little child and the rest is history. The photo on his story last night with the two pretty women definitely would have made her post that one with the guys and tag brad who isn’t but even in the photo, so Tom could see it 😂😂😂. I dont think Tom would be jealous to see that, considering Crazy Daisey has only had ‘2 men’ and that she’s doing it to try and make him jealous 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is everyone actually believing this whole thing about Daisey with the 2 🍆🍆 lol, this is the Girl who cheated on her first Boyfriend Jordan with Tom? So my opinion she has more then 2 🍆🍆 ofcourse she is going too say that too look classy😑😑

Is everyone actually believing this whole thing about Daisey with the 2 🍆🍆 lol, this is the Girl who cheated on her first Boyfriend Jordan with Tom? So my opinion she has more then 2 🍆🍆 ofcourse she is going too say that too look classy😑😑
She's about as classy as Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Only just watched daiseys new video but the narcissism stands strong still😂 got lollipops and spoke about them but wouldn’t tell us where she got them from, what’s the point in mentioning them then🤨🤨 still fuelling the fraudulent false advertising of her luxury life with more fake bags, where’s the zip in your bag?Where did you get them from daisey? Because you certainly didn’t get them from the Gucci shop in marbella🧐 why lie all the time? Everybody would love and stan this girl if she told us where she got her fake tit from, but she’d rather keep with being fake than actually being relatable View attachment 233785View attachment 233786
Yessss live for this tea 😂🤣

Toms handsome, plus he’s ‘Tom Zanetti’ so girls will throw themselves at him!! Just to get a few insta likes!
Hes defo out loving life with these gorgeous girls!
I see they’re Spanish. Maybe he’s just attracted to the ‘fluent Spanish language?’ 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think our next thread should be devoted too Daisey as we haven't actually said much about Ellie these days 😌😌

I can't actually cope with the competition between Tom and Daisey to see how many members of the opposite sex they can cram into one Insta story.

Its so obvious they are trying to make the other jealous.

I am mortified for them both, the level of maturity is astounding.

The comment 😂 bet Daiseys fuming! and shes's liked It? Mature as always. Funny how she can patrol her comment section and delete but keeps that there?
Secondly she's not following any of the girls she's tagged nor do they follow her... again desperate to look like she has mates or such a girls girl when the truth is it's all fake 😂
The comment from 'Lacey' is wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice how she put up a non filter story after we mentioned how her pics are always filtered. But couldn’t even cope with her own face without one 👹

Holy tit Toms story is so cringe - looks like he just asked every girl under 25 in the club last night to come round to his villa today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like he’s also like going on about them being Spanish as a dig at Daisey coz I bet he reads this as well!
so cringey from both sides 😩 I know everyone probs posts things on social media after a break up like someone else said up there..but this is unreal 😩😂

So Tom's got a load of Spanish girls back to his villa for a party. He seems to have taken a shine to this blonde Daisey-esque one in particular.....

I feel like he’s also like going on about them being Spanish as a dig at Daisey coz I bet he reads this as well!
so cringey from both sides 😩 I know everyone probs posts things on social media after a break up like someone else said up there..but this is unreal 😩😂
I agree! This is next level!! He's either expressing that he's genuinely happy and carefree for the first time in ages or he just wants to piss her off!

Attachments

• Haha
Now Tom is re-enacting his Flight Mode video with all the girls by the pool. 🙈 Such a cringe fest but we all know he's gonna be getting off with at least one of them later!

Look at him pointing out the blonde girl's arse 😬 Cue Daisey with a load of lads tonight but she'll have to level up as last night's lot just weren't cutting it to be fair 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Only just watched daiseys new video but the narcissism stands strong still😂 got lollipops and spoke about them but wouldn’t tell us where she got them from, what’s the point in mentioning them then🤨🤨 still fuelling the fraudulent false advertising of her luxury life with more fake bags, where’s the zip in your bag?Where did you get them from daisey? Because you certainly didn’t get them from the Gucci shop in marbella🧐 why lie all the time? Everybody would love and stan this girl if she told us where she got her fake tit from, but she’d rather keep with being fake than actually being relatable View attachment 233785View attachment 233786
Well I am shook. I fully thought because she gave a close up it was real 😱

Not going to be so classy when it’s 3, 4, 5 .... because she’s clearly the problem 😂

Reactions: 4
You can even see there’s none of the stitching either🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.