O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cringing so hard at Ellie - she looks so trashy which I feel like you can get away with in Marbella but Paris 🙈 🙈 🙈 🙈 Lord have mercy I can just imagine what the majority of French people must think of her haha. Also the cake - how self obsessed does one have to be to get themselves plastered all over their own cake?

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m just a sucker trying to see the good in people 😂 I aren’t saying that I believed the things she said in this new video like the stuff about working for everything, not being spoilt etc because she definitely gets bought things by her parents so she should just own that but I just felt she did come across a bit better as in showing a bit of her personality rather than being so cold. It might be an act but I’m hoping maybe she’s learning 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I never bad mouthed Tom before but what the duck does be keep mixing with 20 years old and some a few years older😐😐 literally so weird how much he licks that Tommys arse and he's like 20? You would think a 30 something year old Man would be having a few Friends his own age😂😂

Reactions: 6
I never bad mouthed Tom before but what the duck does be keep mixing with 20 years old and some a few years older😐😐 literally so weird how much he licks that Tommys arse and he's like 20? You would think a 30 something year old Man would be having a few Friends his own age😂😂
Tom is like the boy who never grew up 😳 it’s embarrassing him behaving the way he does. You would never think he’s a dad. He’ll be out partying with his son & his friends as soon as he’s old enough and Tom will be like king of the kids gang 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tom is like the boy who never grew up 😳 it’s embarrassing him behaving the way he does. You would never think he’s a dad. He’ll be out partying with his son & his friends as soon as he’s old enough and Tom will be like king of the kids gang 🙄🤣
So true🤣🤣, it's so embarrassing, hanging out with friends who is near his Sons age then his🤣🤣, in my opinion that Tommy Fella looks rich? Is he a Traveller? His Family looks too be, but I'm unsure, if that's the case I think Tom is an owl wannabe Traveller he won't keep away from them😌😌

Reactions: 2
I completely agree, Daisey's hurting the brand and has been told to sort it out, literally the last four threads are about her with the odd comment about Ellie hence the new videos where she's a different person

also in their assumptions video from 5 months ago you can tell how conscious Ellie is that people don't like/'get' Daisey as its mentioned a lot then too
Completely. So many times followers have asked daisey to make videos and she never did. It was always Ellie making the videos. So many people would have watched vlogs or make up tutorials from daisey when it was asked multiple times about a year ago. And now all of a sudden she’s making lots of videos when nobody really cares about them anymore

Reactions: 5
Does Fraud Guy know what went down exactly 1 week before he met her lol... bed ridden in the hotel room ft. the one and only STD Bear. Don’t forget the notorious bathtub shenanigans, blowing bubbles and some more 🤭
-
Mark her words this time, “forever” it is...
Lambo guy was probs doing the same with other females

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have the video of Bear and the bathtub shenanigans? I never actually saw it... was it that bad?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have the video of Bear and the bathtub shenanigans? I never actually saw it... was it that bad?
Bear in the bath moaning, pulling weird faces/raising his eyebrows looking at something off camera... was cringe and ming and was deleted within a few hours.....

Stephen Bear acts like a Virgin boy who’s just started having sex and wants everyone to know about it, except he’s slept with anything & everything and is full of STD’s🤢 Bet his willy smells vile🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Stephen Bear acts like a Virgin boy who’s just started having sex and wants everyone to know about it, except he’s slept with anything & everything and is full of STD’s🤢 Bet his willy smells vile🤮
[/QUOTE
OMG I bet its cheesy af

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Slightly different note...but I was just thinking about Ellie’s ex’s/dates. Do we think she actually LIKES these guys or they just have the lifestyle she wants? The money, the cars, the holidays, the 5* hotel and spa days. I just can’t imagine her dating a Dan who stacks shelves at Sainsburys.

I also think this is why Daisey must be DEVASTATED to no longer be with Tom. He had the money, amazing holidays, celeb status (if we can call it that), private jets... and now she’s got mummy and daddy’s money and holidays with brad

Slightly different note...but I was just thinking about Ellie’s ex’s/dates. Do we think she actually LIKES these guys or they just have the lifestyle she wants? The money, the cars, the holidays, the 5* hotel and spa days. I just can’t imagine her dating a Dan who stacks shelves at Sainsburys.

I also think this is why Daisey must be DEVASTATED to no longer be with Tom. He had the money, amazing holidays, celeb status (if we can call it that), private jets... and now she’s got mummy and daddy’s money and holidays with brad
I actually think Tom and daisy are equally devastated at their breakup even if it is whats best. They have both ran to Spain to post how great their lives are.

• Haha
I actually think Tom and daisy are equally devastated at their breakup even if it is whats best. They have both ran to Spain to post how great their lives are.
I agree they’re both trying so hard to show the world of Instagram they are living their best lives 😂

One thing I’ve noticed numerous times now and find absolutely hilarious is how much Chloe Khan licks Ellie’s arse but how OBVIOUS it is that Ellie can’t stand her😂 The amount of times I’ve seen Chloe comment “beautiful, stunning, pretty” etc on her pics and Ellie not even acknowledge it, and then today Chloe posted a story saying “Happy Bday Ellie” and Ellie has reposted everyone else’s birthday wishes to her story except Chloe’s😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

I think for Ellie the lifestyle of these guys is a big part of the attracting. She really did seem madly in love with Bear though, with Joss not at all. With Lambo guy it seems all a bit forced, but time will tell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.