O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a couple weeks ago he was posting similar videos of this 17 year old girl Vienna now he’s posting this Tia girl who has story posts WITH this Vienna so they’re all a bunch of 17 year old girls and it’s mad weird..also he was with a 15 year old girl and the press got hold of the story and released it so he quickly deleted all evidence of her. I don’t understand why he’s not being outed as a predator? It’s hugely disturbing..

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I can’t find a separate thread for Stephen Bear but does nobody find it weird that he’s 30 and constantly chilling with 17 year old girls and posting videos of them dancing all on him, plus he posted underwear pics of that 15 year old girl not long ago but Ellie STILL went back to him like wtf????
He has got his own thread on here 👍

Reactions: 2
I hate this “she looks like the type to hit him” I used to work with victims of domestic abuse & believe me no one “looks like the type” & I think it’s awful to label that when you have no proof. It’s such a serious thing to be labelled as.
Likewise, if she’s trying to insinuate she’s been a victim & insinuating Tom hurt her when it isn’t true is equally as awful.
We don’t know what’s happened & probs never will but I draw the line at labelling either part a domestic abuser or “the type” because the NICEST of people can be perpetrators of DV - there isn’t “a type” & no one should be labelled an abuser without knowing facts
Thank you for saying this! I agree with a lot of the stuff on this forum but as someone who’s closest family member just got out of abusive relationship I’ve seen first hand that there is no type

• Heart
Reactions: 3
E56C2A4B-59FF-4FF1-A692-D78DF0DE42C3.jpeg
Possible one of the last remaining few pictures of daisey before she got a boob job/lip filler and fake everything?
Edit: she looks really beautiful in this as well. I don’t get why she hated herself that much she had to change her body. She was perfect before

and the powers of photoshop everyone
E01329B4-ABDE-4615-9FFE-CDA9A95C9FC2.png
7B4435A6-5168-413E-A072-2B3D1FDF6066.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How can she go out with her mum and dad dressed in this?! She’s basically in her pants with half her arse hanging out... in front of your dad what the duck? It’s so incestuous 🤢🤢
Is that not the same dress she had on the other night too but she’s rolled it up to make a crop top??! 😂😂😂 wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 4
More flatty batty proof from Mr brad himself 😂 need to keep posting pics cause I'm sure it going to get to the point of no videos.
Oh she'll be livid at these but she won't kick off because Brad is literally her only friend in the world!

Watched her and Ellie on one of their YouTube videos once; Ellie talked about her female friends and how much she loves them whilst Daisey sneered that she didn't "get it" and that she has no female friends at all. It's weird for a young girl to say that but she's so aloof and blunt and I can imagine that she never gives anyone a compliment. She's an ice queen!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh she'll be livid at these but she won't kick off because Brad is literally her only friend in the world!

Watched her and Ellie on one of their YouTube videos once; Ellie talked about her female friends and how much she loves them whilst Daisey sneered that she didn't "get it" and that she has no female friends at all. It's weird for a young girl to say that but she's so aloof and blunt and I can imagine that she never gives anyone a compliment. She's an ice queen!
Really do believe she's a narcissist, that's so strange to say that! Only 'friends' she does have are new ones and friendships that benefit her I.e hair and make up 😂 no long term friends at all, all new and short term and disappear after a while... just like the fake handbags she sports too.Meanwhile Ellie has friends she's had since a baby/constant friendship group.

Reactions: 9
Really do believe she's a narcissist, that's so strange to say that! Only 'friends' she does have are new ones and friendships that benefit her I.e hair and make up 😂 no long term friends at all, all new and short term and disappear after a while... just like the fake handbags she sports too.Meanwhile Ellie has friends she's had since a baby/constant friendship group.
Completely agree! Ellie was talking about how she loves seeing her "girls" and gossiping, etc, and Daisey was turning her nose up- she was the one who actually said "I'd hate all that. I've got no friends though." Daisey is not a girl's girl at all. It's sad really as female friendships are so important, especially for young girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.