O’Donnell Sisters #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey has the looks to go far in the modelling industry but she has a crap personality that won’t take her far. 💩 Ellie is pretty but nowhere near as pretty as Daisey and she is clearly the brains behind the operation but without Daisey Ellie definitely wouldn’t be where she is today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
ASOS doesn’t even sell their clothing anymore even though they make out it does 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I personally find Ellie prettier. Daisy could be but her constant look at me, looking down her nose and personality makes her ugly.

Reactions: 23
I think Bear must be trying it on with teenie boppers now because he knows no one older and wiser (that’s arguable with Ellie) will put up with his tit. People see right through him except for the young, dumb easily influenced ones 🤢 He is vile though going for a 17 year old!
How can she not see him for the pig he is 🐖
That's so weird, I've just said something similar on his thread before reading your comment and you're absolutely right. The younger ones won't give any tit because they're so in awe of him- plus they want the fame, let's be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Daisey is naturally prettier but her overuse of fillers & sunbeds and her personality make her much less attractive, Ellie was a plain Jane but has had the right amount of work done and now looks better

Reactions: 11
Considering that little bit of brown hair we can see on the right is her natural length, I’d love to see her without extensions 😂
the foundation and bronzer marks all over this top in her videos is so trampy lol sorry classy xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re VERY simple and stuff you could buy anywhere apart from the added “ODolls” logo left right and centre. It’s also as over priced as the first one. Some of the colours are quite cute, I really liked the green, but overall it’s very simple and over priced and if they do future collections they should experiment a lot more than just play it safe because this is incredibly basic stuff

Reactions: 5
They’re VERY simple and stuff you could buy anywhere apart from the added “ODolls” logo left right and centre. It’s also as over priced as the first one. Some of the colours are quite cute, I really liked the green, but overall it’s very simple and over priced and if they do future collections they should experiment a lot more than just play it safe because this is incredibly basic stuff
Actually cheaper to buy the PLT version, use some transfer paper to stick on the O Dolls logo and save yourself 24.99 😂 so basic and so overpriced, also how come those horror dresses are apparantly sold out already within seconds of being online? Trying to make things look more popular then they are...?
Such a rip off of what's already out there/brands they work with... said it before and I'll say it again clearly not an ounce of creativity between them.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Actually cheaper to buy the PLT version, use some transfer paper to stick on the O Dolls logo and save yourself 24.99 😂 so basic and so overpriced, also how come those horror dresses are apparantly sold out already within seconds of being online? Trying to make things look more popular then they are...?
Such a rip off of what's already out there/brands they work with... said it before and I'll say it again clearly not an ounce of creativity between them.
I think the dresses marked sold out are probably still being made as it is very improbable that in the first 10 minutes the dresses would sell out in EVERY size, so it’s kind of misleading marketing by marking them as sold out. You made a really good point with the whole PLT thing it’s just a copy off of other fast fashion brands and sell it for almost 5x the price 😂 I would get the prices if the clothes were very ethically and sustainably made but I sincerely doubt they are as I’m sure we would have heard about it otherwise

Reactions: 11
I didn’t think it could get any worse. Tacky, cheap and chavvy.
Absolute waste of money and resources

if the girls had any slight knowledge on the fashion industry, they would have found that the biggest gap in the market right now is sustainable and vegan fashion, yet they have completely avoided that money grab and gone straight to fast fashion which will not sit for the future.
Have the girls told us where their clothes are made? Because I know for a fact if those clothes were made by one/a few people they would be well over 2k for just one garment, they can’t fool us pretending the price is high because the quality is high, real high quality clothing is thousands more than £60, Those clothes have been passed around a Bangladesh style sweatshop costing £5 or less to produce. And odolls, I would definitely know as I have two qualifications in fashion🤣

Also she could have got scars there for any reason but has ASOS just unknowingly shaded daisey showing her boob job scar on one of their products? Little bit faint but can definitely see a scar there🤨🧐
D9A60EBC-444B-4BDF-B870-9A7606D43F33.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They were called out on sustainability last time and did not respond to any requests to explain this.

The whole project is a joke, particularly as Ellie and Daisey wouldn't be seen dead in most of the stuff. Oversized t-shirts and scrunchies- I don't think so!

I can't understand how they've brought out a brand which does not represent them in any way. They are buying flashy designer goods on a daily basis and are so far removed from the tacky clothes they "design" that it's actually comical. Who are they trying to kid?!

Reactions: 15
Who the duck in their right mind would walk around with the o dolls plastered all over them??😂😂 Tramps. No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.