Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Straighttalking

omg he’s clearly off his tits! So cringe when people video themselves SHOUTING in the middle of the town centre...🤢 cringe for daisey too, doesn’t really go with the classy vibe does it 🤣
I literally thought the same thing when i saw it and had to jump on tattle to make sure i wasn’t the only one. He really wasnt right - thats not normal behaviour

Reactions: 2

MM95

Na why would i? im young and have zero interest to buy a house at the moment :) Not super sour at all .. just pointing out it aint normal for a 21 yr old to own a house.. that ok for you??
Didn’t think so, you had some unrealistic expectations. I know people who have. Not that it makes a difference. It was just an example someone was making based on their own experience.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
I think they will stay until the 10th then they wont have to isolate.. hence ellies story.
Edit... oh it's gone didnt ellie have on her story about not having to isolate from the 10th

Last edited:

MM95

yeah I know, that’s why I brought it up. They have Roxy and the boys doing work for that business but it’s not owned by them, it’s owned by the parents. They don’t try to hide that it’s their business.

It started out as Ellie’s sunglasses business while she was with Bear. Then it became a family business. It really was never a secret.
If that’s true why isn’t it a registered business and why are the refund policies breaking the law? I thought the parents would know how to run a business 😬
& no no no this has been going since way before Ellie and bear. I’m talking years and years ago.

• Wow

Soph67

Strange one 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn’t think Lizzie was his mum but says in that article they became parents, must be a mistake
It is weird yeah, I’m from near them. I know she got with Tom when the son was very young and like Ashley, treated him like her own

Jorga29

I honestly don’t understand how Deacons mom allows Tom to take him out of the country when we’re still in the mist of a global pandemic to be around loads of booze and drugs along with his 20 year old girlfriend?! Does anyone know who his mom is? I also think that for the OD’s to of changed their behaviour because of these threads they must be hiding something - they’re obviously unnerved by them when now you can be cancelled in minutes and tattle is unmonitored - they can’t delete comments or cover anything up.
Deacons mum died in a accident years ago from what I see it was toms long term girlfriend but he cheated on her but she’s still in contact with his son

lovethetea

Has anyone noticed how on the photo of the real one someone found online the bag said “fendi” on the actual handle where as daiseys doesn’t 👀 not saying it’s fake because they obviously made such a big deal about it but it is a bit of a question mark 😂

This one
She’s been caught out there, it’s a good quality replica though

She probably said this to Tom

Por favor, boobie, no folles a mi hermana esta noche 🙏🏽

To translate for Daisey incase she isn’t feeling Spanish today

Please, boobie, no shagging my sister tonight 🙏🏽
I fucking love your comments😂😂😂. They forever make me choke with laughter 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

Omg isn’t she so insecure with him! Can see it a mile off. It’s strange as she puts out this whole persona that she’s a bad bitch and wouldn’t take shit, but it’s like she knows Tom isn’t loyal and is so insecure she’s hanging off him every second of the day and can’t leave his side.

That girl was so like Ellie!! Wonder how Daisey handled that at the party lol probs gave boobie a strong talking to after / made him unfollow her lol
Yup, you’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s a silly little insecure girl. I could sense the possessive little girl in the vids. They’ll never make it long term.

• Heart
I hear you all saying you feel sorry for Ellie and how you’re disappointed in her but I think it’s just when she is compared to Daisey she seems the better of 2 bads- kind of like if you surround yourself with 5s you look like a 10.

She’s obviously no better than Daisey deep down neither of them have any self respect with what they wear, how they act or what they endorse so in my opinion, Daisey suits Tom with their childish public on and off again ‘relationship’ and Ellie suits Bear with her trying to be cryptive reunion and allowing him back in after being a notorious cheater. Also side note the recent hang outs are probably for the purpose of follows/couple of crappy mentions in a gossip rag anyway. Lame. Probably called the paps on themselves
THIS 🙌🏽

• Heart

Gossipdarling

The reason I started following daisey was because of her voice. I really like it - I think she has a lovely tone. She also came across a lot nicer back then too (I mean I'm only talking a couple of year ago!)... But now she seems very aggressive :(

I think she did go on x factor at some point!
Yes exactly she should do something about her voice rather than just be lazy vain and arrogant and try and live off just her looks! Probably just wanted to be insta famous and compete with her sisters follower count

Underthemoon

you don’t have to have surgery, you can have Botox to change the shape of your eyes and eyebrows

I have Botox for aesthetic purposes it’s not just for wrinkles
Yeah that’s exactly what my point was, I can’t see them having had actual surgery on their eyes

Make up can also do a lot, contouring and reshaping your brows etc

Eve675

Anddddd right on cue 2 hours ago 😂😂😂😂
I know! I just feel like this was kinda staged after reading on here. She hasn’t posted anything for so so long about it and only Ellie put it on her story then suddenly. She’s posting about it. I just feel like she’s trying to clap back, they have definitely downgraded their status ether way. Used to be at least 3 posts per week

• Haha