Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadew

Chatty Member
Nothing more cringe than when people expose everything about their relationship including weird little nicknames that should really just stay private🤢 Also they don’t even try to hide that they break lockdown rules literally every day, guess they’re just proud of it now and ignoring it completely. Is it just me - I can’t actually imagine her and Tom interacting as a normal couple?😂 like I can’t imagine them actually having deep chats / doing normal random things together? I just can’t picture it because their relationship is so much for show. View attachment 163523
Giving away her weird nickname for him AND doing that awful pose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

Underthemoon

Maybe it’s just from changing the way she does her make up / eyebrows though? Not sure, just can’t see them having had eye lid surgery.

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Looks like they’ve made up as I’m sure this is daisy having lunch with Tom in his stories, it’s her watch - honestly can’t keep up
I think that’s a cover up toms friend has posted them in Greg’s in England I think there home must be why they’ve been quite for a while

Laurenhelen88

So basically all liars then, love how they say I hide behind a account but they block people and make fake accounts themselves?? Ok....

Don't know how but already got deleted?!
Lol wait so Her mum has already Found your account and messaging you whilst she’s on holiday?

Eve675

yeah I know, that’s why I brought it up. They have Roxy and the boys doing work for that business but it’s not owned by them, it’s owned by the parents. They don’t try to hide that it’s their business.
I’ve never seen them say it’s their business, they never reference it’s their or their parents business. And if it is their parents business they should know better than those illegal returns polices.... & odolls is in their bios yet shadey store is in no ones. That’s a bit odd if you or your parents own it.

sugarbun

I don’t agree with making the fake profile, it does seem a bit like trolling in my opinion because you are going out of your way to say things. However I also don’t get why people keep comparing her not admitting her surgery to celebs not doing it, let’s be honest Daisey is not a celeb.
The reason I compared her to the likes of Ariana grande and Kim k is because everyone slates Daisey for not admitting to her surgeries saying it will have a negative influence on her followers when there are celebs with a much bigger following and influence who have also denied and lied about surgery, so my point was where’s your slating page for them? Can’t just single one person out.

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Wow it just goes to show doesn’t it.. who the fuck do they think they are prancing round like that with their tits out it’s fucking cringe
I’m sure if there was a group of people around there grandad him they would have something to say Ellie blatantly starts laughing after that old guy said that

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Tom is such a twat , like everyone in Leeds city centre wants to hear that big headed prick shouting . So unbelievably full of himself 🙄. All the clip needed was Daisey doing her stupid laugh in the background haha haha Tom your so funny - Er no he’s not , he acts about 16 get a grip
Does anyone follow Daniel Head on fb or Instagram, he's a bit of a lad of Leeds but he's harmless. He had some beef with TZ axehile back. I was kinda hoping for a bit if fisticuffs but never heard him mention it again 🤣

Ljh7979

Have you seen Daisy's Instagram tom is driving and he appears to have one of his feet on dashboard showing off what's on his feet. Either that or it's his hand. But Clearly not driving properly 🙄🙄🙄

Chlochlocat

Throw back Thursday - start of Daiseys ‘singing career’ if you actually had a decent voice wouldn’t you be going to do something with it rather than peddle some polyester? Probably would take too much hard work I guess.
The reason I started following daisey was because of her voice. I really like it - I think she has a lovely tone. She also came across a lot nicer back then too (I mean I'm only talking a couple of year ago!)... But now she seems very aggressive :(

I think she did go on x factor at some point!

So annoyed I

Ermmmm, has Daisey had her lashes done?! Absolutely unbelievable but not surprised. Honestly, my sister has a beauty salon she cannot open and is suffering so badly, then there’s people like that just taking the piss. Corona has effected so many business and ruined many people financial and those tw*ts just do as they please. 😤
Looks like she’s had acrylics on her toes to me too..