Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katrinadiablo

Ahh does anyone remember years ago daisey used to put pics up and caption them like “blessed that this is all my own natural hair”

Yeah we can see hun, looks like it needed a cut 5 years ago
Yes! But everytime she’d take a picture her head would be tilted back trying to make it look longer 🤣 But if you look in EVERY picture she wears extensions... in the complete wrong shade 🥴 can’t be that great if you have to whack stennies in it every day

Reactions: 2

Gossipdarling

You’re welcome , here is a better example though. The base of them is very firm and
wouldn’t sag like that especially when it is empty (like it looks). And again I’m sure if she’d legitimately purchased an almost impossible to get sold out back she’d be posting the unboxing on her story .

Yep both have zero personality 🥴

That’s just a completely different style. Daiseys is the speedy. They do different variations. However I still think Daiseys is fake 😂

Attachments

• Heart

laughing

VIP Member
Yes. I thought she had the hump as well. She does seem to compete with the son.

Poor boy, had not known that his mother had died but Tom does seem to have a good relationship with him

Mac900

Nicola does seem sweet and quite shy she never poses pictures of herself but obviously dotes on her kids. They seem like a close family which is nice...Daisey and Ellie just need to realise pretty is as pretty does. I’ve commented on Ellie’s pics saying she looks lovely etc but she never replies prob because I’m old enough to be her mom and my opinion doesn’t count 🙈🙈
Can i ask - why do u comment nice stuff on their pics but then slate them here or do u mean u use to comment and thats why u dislike them now? X

Eve675

She definitely must of read it on here first someobody mentioned it earlier today then up it pops 😂 Daisey man you need to wait a few days before doing something we mention on here I best give you the advice and guide you coz clearly we’re your biggest influences.
This picture is doing nothing for Ellie she knows her angles and filters.
What’s going on with her hand 🤣 looks like a chicken foot, not to mention it’s a totally different colour.

• Haha

Laurenhelen88

fore and she was not hi
The article is incorrect. If you look back on the thread it’s been discussed before and she was not his mum. There is a Facebook page dedicated to her where Tom says himself in his own post that she isn’t his mother.
ahh ok I did see those but wondered if it was correct when it says online she is. so no one knows who Deacons real mum is then?

MM95

So they left up one tagged pic from the Ellie/Bear days. She called it dollshades prior to the switch. I didn’t think there would be any proof of that left up, but there ya go, one tiny shred lol. You can find this on official Shadey stores first tagged pic!
Oh honey. You’ve just proved my point. Check my last post 😘 it clearly says launch August yet there’s tagged posts from April

Eve675

Not forgetting Ellie and her apparently not hugging her siblings yet now they pose half naked together. Just find the whole thing so weird. This is still how everyone in Huddersfield of a similar age sees them, they only got hyped because they had that barbie look and everyone thought they were twins. If it was a personality contest they wouldn’t win 😂 like Tammy hembrow literally went viral over her looks. It’s not hard work it’s just luck.
I wouldn’t openly be saying I block everyone who likes bad comments 😂 obviously being a bad bitch is being a petty one too 😂

Someone asked why Daisey has no friends. So thought I’d go back to when I first followed them and let you know. Because this is how I remember the O’Donnell’s. Also completely forgot that Jordan bought Daisey Gucci (the dog)
And I never knew Jordan got the dog for her?! Wow that’s awkward

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Hahaha yep, Steven bear had a 14 year old girl round called Brooke Carey. Google it and might still be articles out there. I have to say it seemed like she lied about her age etc...anyway.
Why is Ellie back with Bear? Seems like they’re at a log cabin away for the night. Is she mental?! Can’t imagine the family are the most happy about that
Yeah I found it, apparantly in one of the videos he's singing along to lyrics about girls being underage and adds the comment that's she's 15 so seems he knew?

DariaMorgendorffer

they actually own shadey store... weird I know because they don’t openly promote it BUT I only found out because I used to follow the old shadey shores insta and had messaged them before and they suddenly made a new one and the old one became one of the O’Donnell’s extra instas (only noticed because hadn’t deleted the messages). So I kinda put 2 + 2 together. Also they and roxy are the only models aside from 1 or 2 customer pics. It’s not even a registered business that’s probs why they don’t promote it. But all the glasses are from AliExpress and all cost under £10 on there so....
Also daisy - Daisey
Shady - shadey
😂
yeah I know, that’s why I brought it up. They have Roxy and the boys doing work for that business but it’s not owned by them, it’s owned by the parents. They don’t try to hide that it’s their business.

It started out as Ellie’s sunglasses business while she was with Bear. Then it became a family business. It really was never a secret.

• Wow

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’m sorry but who would pick Bear over Joss?? She got back with him after they fell out the last time so this is his third chance? He was with someone else a few weeks ago a girl called Hollie who is posting about a break up on her Instagram now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ He has never treated a girl right and he won’t change. There is comments on his page that Ellie posted of them together but it was deleted. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh ffs if Ellie is back with Bear she has no self respect. She always used to say she rushed into it etc and he was a multitude of names but now is back together? ERGH

Eve675

Just watched it again as I never thought about it before - she’s definitely giving him a little treat there isn’t she , the way he looks down 😳
As much as I’m not a fan I think he’s probably just playing up to the camera for insta to make it look like that? Idk I just don’t think realistically you’d look like that in that situation. Seems a bit out on. He’s awful. I definitely feel like the family don’t approve