O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her brand deals could easily get her a deposit? She may of just not wanted to live alone. Buying a house at 21...Why u acting like thats casual and the norm. Its really not.
Her brand deals may get her a deposit but they wouldn’t get her a mortgage. You need stability, a steady income and sadly “influencer” isn’t one, it’s hard enough getting a mortgage when your self employed. Her earnings will be all over and not always consistent. Plus I think she just spends it all anyway to look flashy. If she “bought” a house she would have to do it via her parents or someone who has a viable source on income. And no wasn’t saying it was the norm was saying that it’s easy to appear to be all rich and successful when you live with mum and dad. I just don’t think she would be able to splash the cash so much if she did have to pay for her own home

Reactions: 5
Her brand deals may get her a deposit but they wouldn’t get her a mortgage. You need stability, a steady income and sadly “influencer” isn’t one, it’s hard enough getting a mortgage when your self employed. Her earnings will be all over and not always consistent. Plus I think she just spends it all anyway to look flashy. If she “bought” a house she would have to do it via her parents or someone who has a viable source on income. And no wasn’t saying it was the norm was saying that it’s easy to appear to be all rich and successful when you live with mum and dad. I just don’t think she would be able to splash the cash so much if she did have to pay for her own home
Yes this is exactly what I was trying to say!

Reactions: 3
Surely her brand deals could easily get her a deposit? She may of just not wanted to live alone. Buying a house at 21...Why u acting like thats casual and the norm. Its really not.
Just out of interest have you ever bought a house?

Obviously its possible.. most things in life are.
U did drop it like its a casual thing.. otherwise why did u mention it? But yh ok 👍
Because you’re seeming super sour about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just out of interest have you ever bought a house?

Because you’re seeming super sour about it?
Na why would i? im young and have zero interest to buy a house at the moment :) Not super sour at all .. just pointing out it aint normal for a 21 yr old to own a house.. that ok for you??

Reactions: 9
Na why would i? im young and have zero interest to buy a house at the moment :) Not super sour at all .. just pointing out it aint normal for a 21 yr old to own a house.. that ok for you??
Didn’t think so, you had some unrealistic expectations. I know people who have. Not that it makes a difference. It was just an example someone was making based on their own experience.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t think so, you had some unrealistic expectations. I know people who have. Not that it makes a difference. It was just an example someone was making based on their own experience.
Iv had some unrealistic expectations of what?

Does anyone else think it’s odd that Daisey is just slowly moving herself into toms house and calling it their house? As though he didn’t have it before they were together... And will still have it once they split up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Daisey thinks Toms this great catch & ever girl is jealous of her & wants him 😂. The way she hangs off him . She’s how old 21 ?? Toms a man with the brain of a child & she’s like some proud groupie . She should be living her life & not tied down instead of wasting time on him when he will eventually break her heart . The way she acts though she does need to be brought down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think ur very naive to how much influencers make..
I was just going to say for daiseys amount Of followers she’ll be getting around 10k per post/story for each individual brand she promotes, not including the income she will be gaining from her brand with the extortionate prices she’s charging on there!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is literally so immature, I don’t know how Tom doesn’t be mortified in front of his mates with her. Her setting up her camera in a nightclub to do a silly dance or whatever it was 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus for all the money she seems to have her hair extensions are tit looking!

Reactions: 8
Ellie and Bear are back together I’m sure if it!

Ellie’s ex Joss and a girl from America called Kylie.
omg if you compare the female nails in both of their stories, they’re the same. 🤮🤮🤮

no wonder she’s keeping so quiet and posted about not caring what people think. hanging around the guy who publicly humiliated her whilst he gets high off of hippy crack. Excellent role model 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ellie’s ring and what her nails are like the now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She also put a post the other day with a caption of “Just do what makes you happy.” I actually like her and think she can do a lot better than him.

Joss her ex has also been liking a few of Bears posts. Even the one “I’m takin your Mrs.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ellie’s ring and what her nails are like the now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She also put a post the other day with a caption of “Just do what makes you happy.” I actually like her and think she can do a lot better than him.
it seemed like Joss was mature enough to treat her properly, but she has low self-esteem and likes the drama of being an immature and toxic relationship. I totally relate to that mentality from when I was younger. Her and daisey are the same in that respect, although Ellie hides her emotions. Their poor parents, having to have these boys back into their house after total and utter disrespect and humiliation. It’s sad because Bear is not a boy’s age but has the mentality of a young boy. It will all end in tears (again).
Ellie always talks about how she’s proud to be a good role model, but she’s publicly seen with a guy who just received an assault charge? When Bear cheats on her again, like Khloe Kardashian, she won’t get any sympathy.

Reactions: 10
I was just going to say for daiseys amount Of followers she’ll be getting around 10k per post/story for each individual brand she promotes, not including the income she will be gaining from her brand with the extortionate prices she’s charging on there!
That's possible but is top level money. There's no way Daisey is earning £10k a post from each brand she promotes.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but who would pick Bear over Joss?? She got back with him after they fell out the last time so this is his third chance? He was with someone else a few weeks ago a girl called Hollie who is posting about a break up on her Instagram now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ He has never treated a girl right and he won’t change. There is comments on his page that Ellie posted of them together but it was deleted. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.