O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but who would pick Bear over Joss?? She got back with him after they fell out the last time so this is his third chance? He was with someone else a few weeks ago a girl called Hollie who is posting about a break up on her Instagram now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ He has never treated a girl right and he won’t change. There is comments on his page that Ellie posted of them together but it was deleted. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh ffs if Ellie is back with Bear she has no self respect. She always used to say she rushed into it etc and he was a multitude of names but now is back together? ERGH

Reactions: 2
That’s a nice picture of you Daisey but she is wounded there’s two other prettier blondes at the table
Can't believe they've unfollowed each other already, wonder what the super secret personal reason is this time

Think it's sad about Ellie and bear, somethings obviously gone wrong somewhere for both girls to value such poor relationships and shocked to see how low Ellies self esteem must actually be. He literally had lines of coke out on his Insta story the other night 🤔🤔

That’s a nice picture of you Daisey but she is wounded there’s two other prettier blondes at the table
Does she actually have any friends that she's not related too??

Reactions: 5
Ellie are you also taking the nitrous oxide too? That’s some classy tit. Absolute low drug that one
That's what they both have in common, they love getting off their heads. 😩🙄 She's really scraping the barrel with him though. I thought she had more about her than that.

Reactions: 5
Oh please don't say she's back with bear 🤮🤮 he is gross and probaly riddled. What's wrong with these girls!!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha yep, Steven bear had a 14 year old girl round called Brooke Carey. Google it and might still be articles out there. I have to say it seemed like she lied about her age etc...anyway.
Why is Ellie back with Bear? Seems like they’re at a log cabin away for the night. Is she mental?! Can’t imagine the family are the most happy about that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I was just going to say for daiseys amount Of followers she’ll be getting around 10k per post/story for each individual brand she promotes, not including the income she will be gaining from her brand with the extortionate prices she’s charging on there!
Why does she buy fake designer then? I don’t think it’s as much as it hyped up to be

Can't believe they've unfollowed each other already, wonder what the super secret personal reason is this time

Think it's sad about Ellie and bear, somethings obviously gone wrong somewhere for both girls to value such poor relationships and shocked to see how low Ellies self esteem must actually be. He literally had lines of coke out on his Insta story the other night 🤔🤔

Does she actually have any friends that she's not related too??
😂😂😂 probably not allowed in dollhouse if you in a relationship Kane must be checking everyone’s insta to check if your in a relationship that will be her bullshit excuse again when they get back together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
it seemed like Joss was mature enough to treat her properly, but she has low self-esteem and likes the drama of being an immature and toxic relationship. I totally relate to that mentality from when I was younger. Her and daisey are the same in that respect, although Ellie hides her emotions. Their poor parents, having to have these boys back into their house after total and utter disrespect and humiliation. It’s sad because Bear is not a boy’s age but has the mentality of a young boy. It will all end in tears (again).
Ellie always talks about how she’s proud to be a good role model, but she’s publicly seen with a guy who just received an assault charge? When Bear cheats on her again, like Khloe Kardashian, she won’t get any sympathy.
What will Tom think?! 😂 he adores Ellie after all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 probably not allowed in dollhouse if you in a relationship Kane must be checking everyone’s insta to check if your in a relationship that will be her bullshit excuse again when they get back together 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fond it funny that Daisey follows tom mates and half of them don't even follow her back that Kane included.... very telling

Reactions: 4
Hahaha yep, Steven bear had a 14 year old girl round called Brooke Carey. Google it and might still be articles out there. I have to say it seemed like she lied about her age etc...anyway.
Why is Ellie back with Bear? Seems like they’re at a log cabin away for the night. Is she mental?! Can’t imagine the family are the most happy about that
Yeah I found it, apparantly in one of the videos he's singing along to lyrics about girls being underage and adds the comment that's she's 15 so seems he knew?

Reactions: 2
I find it so amusing how when they have a fall out the first thing they do is unfollow each other on insta 😂 if myself and my husband fell out unfollowing him on social media would be the last thing I thought of to do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More of a reader than a poster but this bothered me 😂 I don’t get why people are under the impression influencers are rolling in it. It’s honestly not all about your follower count (it plays a part). it’s about you and how “relevant” you are. For example molly smith off love island had just signed a 6 figure deal with isawitfirst.... she has less followers than Ellie & daisey. She will also be paid more per post because she has a bigger name for herself despite having less followers, people know her face & her name. Also not to mention when the odolls has all that drama last year with a brand when people were pissed off about an event they were meant to attend that didn’t happen, the brand posted messages of conversations in which it said Daisey and Ellie charge £3000 for a double meet and greet. So I very much doubt they get paid 10k per insta post if they are only taking home £1500 for a whole day of meet and greets. Also that brand dollskill that Daisey promotes isn’t big at all, beautyworks doesn’t pay much & the plt posts are few and far between recently, it’s all smaller brands. Who would no way pay out 10k for an insta post when some of them won’t even be worth that much yet.... I don’t know where people get these figures 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.