O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much they are each worth
Not a lot, they may buy designer stuff and flash the cash on insta but in reality they won’t be worth much it’s all for show. They live at home with their parents so it’s not hard for them to appear rich. Like molly mae and all the ones off love island have their own place and can still afford all their expensive stuff. There’s no way they could pay for a place and still have all that they do. I know before we bought our house I could afford a lot more than I can now. Because you’re paying for everything yourself but it’s worth it. Now if I want something expensive I wait until I’ve had a good month at work rather than skint myself

Reactions: 8
Yeh I tthink it’s mostly mummy and daddy’s money then they get sent so much free shite aswel, cosmetics, clothes hair stuff etc, so that combined with staying at home yeh I could buy designer bags and shoes every month too. Wouldn’t be hard.

Does daisey even drive? Or is she struggling to pass her test 😂 always seems like she’s eye bleeping herself in the passenger seat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i spoke about this on another thread but it goes for them aswell, there is nothing unique about them i could find ten more girls that do the exact same thing.

Reactions: 5
It’s all an illusion of wealth; all fur coat and no knickers as my grandmother would have said. For example, the recent ‘private jet’ flight - it was likely either on someone else’s tab or just an empty sector which can be picked up relatively inexpensively - especially if there’s a few of you. I notice neither she nor Tom came back on it. Also, if you fly private / First a lot then you certainly don’t dress up for it. It’s all just an illusion designed to portray a lifestyle she doesn’t have. And then there’s the fact they stayed at a Melia... there’s far better luxury properties and private villas available in Mallorca.

She isn’t wealthy - she just wants you to think she is. And that’s pretty tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Yeh I tthink it’s mostly mummy and daddy’s money then they get sent so much free shite aswel, cosmetics, clothes hair stuff etc, so that combined with staying at home yeh I could buy designer bags and shoes every month too. Wouldn’t be hard.

Does daisey even drive? Or is she struggling to pass her test 😂 always seems like she’s eye bleeping herself in the passenger seat
No she doesn’t drive she said she’s never had time for lessons 😂 probably just sad she can’t pay her way to a licence and actually has to put effort in

not to mention she sells all her free stuff on depop for £15+ an item so she literally makes most of her profit via that

Reactions: 10
No she doesn’t drive she said she’s never had time for lessons 😂 probably just sad she can’t pay her way to a licence and actually has to put effort in

not to mention she sells all her free stuff on depop for £15+ an item so she literally makes most of her profit via that
She’s failed her driving test about 7 times, nothing to do with not having time for lessons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not a lot, they may buy designer stuff and flash the cash on insta but in reality they won’t be worth much it’s all for show. They live at home with their parents so it’s not hard for them to appear rich. Like molly mae and all the ones off love island have their own place and can still afford all their expensive stuff. There’s no way they could pay for a place and still have all that they do. I know before we bought our house I could afford a lot more than I can now. Because you’re paying for everything yourself but it’s worth it. Now if I want something expensive I wait until I’ve had a good month at work rather than skint myself
Yeah I was thinking this, at 21 I moved out and bought my own home. She’s 21 and I can’t see her doing that anytime soon. She clearly doesn’t have anything saved so she doesn’t have a personal fortune I don’t think.

I also reckon they somehow managed to get that private Jet gifted that’s why they all changed their clothes to take loads of photos. Tom has shot videos in places like that and hired posh cars to MC next to so I reckon he has the contacts and that’s why they all posted about it and tagged it because it was free or at least partially free!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was thinking this, at 21 I moved out and bought my own home. She’s 21 and I can’t see her doing that anytime soon. She clearly doesn’t have anything saved so she doesn’t have a personal fortune I don’t think.

I also reckon they somehow managed to get that private Jet gifted that’s why they all changed their clothes to take loads of photos. Tom has shot videos in places like that and hired posh cars to MC next to so I reckon he has the contacts and that’s why they all posted about it and tagged it because it was free or at least partially free!
Surely her brand deals could easily get her a deposit? She may of just not wanted to live alone. Buying a house at 21...Why u acting like thats casual and the norm. Its really not.

Reactions: 18
Surely her brand deals could easily get her a deposit? She may of just not wanted to live alone. Buying a house at 21...Why u acting like thats casual and the norm. Its really not.
I’m not acting like it’s “casual or the norm” I’m just saying it’s possible. If she had a decent fortune saved then she would invest in a house but I’m not convinced she has or is able to. Personally I think she enjoys the disposable income life and is hoping for someone else to buy her a house. She posted the other day how she wanted to live in giant mansion so if she was smart she would be investing her money and getting on the property ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not acting like it’s “casual or the norm” I’m just saying it’s possible. If she had a decent fortune saved then she would invest in a house but I’m not convinced she has or is able to. Personally I think she enjoys the disposable income life and is hoping for someone else to buy her a house. She posted the other day how she wanted to live in giant mansion so if she was smart she would be investing her money and getting on the property ladder.
Obviously its possible.. most things in life are.
U did drop it like its a casual thing.. otherwise why did u mention it? But yh ok 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah like the time Daisey posted about how proud she was that she’s 19 and has her own flat and own car.....flat was rented and the car was on finance and her boyfriends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.