O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s sad they have to get her to review it because she doesn’t have odonnell in her name

Get reporting that review
I’d be fuming if my mate had wrote that review looks like daiseys wrote it after learning how to colour in. Cheap nice clothes buy now. Thanks for that roxy, banging review Totally sold it there 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im so confused can someone set it straight pls r her and tom together or not... im still baffled lmao

Reactions: 1
So apparently Ellie has been messaging everyone who says anything even slightly negative for a while 😂 ffs hun. I don’t think you’ll see celebs or even most influencers behaving like that. How old is she because she acts like a child

Wow seems like it was all for “personal reasons” doesn’t it 😂 apparently Tom wasn’t informed of the current bs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems Daisey broke quarantine rules again and went out for a Starbucks when she should have been isolating at home after returning from Spain. Someone has called her out on Insta over it!

Reactions: 6
I just reported her . I’m bleeping over this tit.
self entititled girls like this doing serious damage by not quarantining and also being rude online to top it off. This isn’t fair

Btw this is honestly the most cringe video I have ever seen. Daiseys bolt ons in full view and they are just trying to be so hard to be cool and it’s so unoriginal. Stop doing that stupid thing with your tongue Ellie.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
self entititled girls like this doing serious damage by not quarantining and also being rude online to top it off. This isn’t fair

Btw this is honestly the most cringe video I have ever seen. Daiseys bolt ons in full view and they are just trying to be so hard to be cool and it’s so unoriginal. Stop doing that stupid thing with your tongue Ellie.
When you see their lips, not posed pouting for a photo, they’re even more horrendous. Just a big sausage line for a top lip, lost all shape. Makes their face look wide.

Reactions: 7

eeek the ass length extensions are so trampy 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.