O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what personal reasons it’ll be this time, oh wait no she’s just a psycho 🤣
I reckon they're all just sick of her and her tit. She ruined Tom's birthday in Majorca and she probably kicked off again in Dollhouse last night, ruining another night. Her parents have even gone private on Insta after Majorca so everybody's getting pretty sick of Daisey and her antics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Daisey strikes me as the type that needs to constanly be told shes pretty, special, and be worshiped by whoever shes with. If shes not the center of attention all the time she kicks off. Imagine how exhausting it must feel to be Tom.
She reminds me of my boyfriends ex, very pretty girl but a nut job. She started a huge argument with my boyfriend because he never gave her "morning beautiful" texts 😂. She always suspected he was cheating and anytime he brought her out anyway she would drill his mates for infromation. When he eventually broke up with her she actually said "you will never find a girl as good looking as me again" 😂😂😂 I imagine Daisey is the exact same.

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t posted all day..wonder if they are done for good? She’s so immature, he needs someone his age.

Reactions: 7
if his own business partner/co owner of doll house doesn’t follow daisey back on insta that says A LOT about her
Lireally him and all the others dont follow her anymore, even the two lads that were on the private plane with her and tom she still follows but they don't follow her back? and his mates like mickey, ben marsh etc they were all following each other before, shes following them but they don't follow back. Deacon and toms mum are the only ones not even his sister or other brother follows her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If you watch bears story he’s dancing on a wooden picnic bench Ellie’s laughing in the back ground ...... she’s such a mug

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone has commented on his insta page that they saw them together at a theme park.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s back with bear! Why would it end any different to last time? He will just cheat on her like everybody else. I’m sure she said before on her story ages ago that she will be single until she finds somebody that treats her right ... 🤡

Reactions: 10
Bear makes my skin crawl. He was awful on Celebs Go Dating & Ex On The Beach etc. I really hope she doesn’t get hurt again. Not so long since she did a YouTube video on how she got over her public breakup (obviously about Bear) and how much he humiliated her. Just sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lost allll respect for Ellie now to go back to a lying cheating scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lost allll respect for Ellie now to go back to a lying cheating scumbag.
Didn’t she say on her YouTube q&a like literally 3 weeks ago that her relationships didn’t work out because they were rushed and with the wrong people & next time she will be more picky? Yeah that worked out 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Ellie what are you doing going back to that scumbag! (The pink dress she’s just posted - you can see that in his story reflected in the windows.) We’ve all done this Ellie and it’s a traumatic rollercoaster of hell and will end in tears, be stronger than this!

Reactions: 8
Why does she buy fake designer then? I don’t think it’s as much as it hyped up to be
I don’t know I’m just saying I know that’s how much they make with her following she could ask for that much money I’m not saying she does but she could do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Find it weird tom called his nightclub dollhouse its like daisey and ellies whole brand being dolls 🤣

Reactions: 7
Kane's wife no longer follows her either so something has definitely happened 🤔 what did she do in Marbella to ruin the holiday?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.