O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re going to try weed out the tattlers in their followers hence the accounts going private as we have mentioned things from all accounts in here. They all have a significant following so it will be very difficult but god loves a trier. Why TF are they wasting so much energy on this? It’s baffling! We don’t force nor want them to read it. We’re entitled to our opinion on public content, especially when most of us agree that they’re ridiculous. Just be extra careful guys if anyone is still following the private accounts. They’re boring the tits right off me now so I’m gonna unfollow this thread for a bit but no doubt I’ll be back to show face now and again 👍🏽.
Completely agree. I'm bored by them too so going to take a break now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think Daisey might want to stray from Toms recent antics. There’s been a lot of talk of his drug use/taking his son on holiday and getting really drunk and drugged around him which is inappropriate and it all reflects on her and her “career” maybe someone’s whispering in her ear to stay away via social media and keep things on the low. But who knows I could be wrong
I don’t think she has a career any more she’s selling boxes with quotes in .... if it wasn’t for Ellie putting all the graft in with the clothes line I think Daisey wouldn’t have anything she’s choose a boy over her career

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Tom's sons family kicked off? Tom has not posted anything since.
But Daisey/Tom defo were not together at one stage, otherwise we would have had all the lives and posts

Reactions: 3
What so they have had to unfollow each other because they are in Spain LOOOL that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, she really does need to grow up. Be single, enjoy your own company and get some friends daisey because this toxic relationship is never going to last

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What so they have had to unfollow each other because they are in Spain LOOOL that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, she really does need to grow up. Be single, enjoy your own company and get some friends daisey because this toxic relationship is never going to last
It might be one of there clever ways of self isolating. if they delete pictures they were never with each other thus meaning when they arrive home they don’t have to go into quarantine 😂😅👍🏼 What happens in spain stays in Spain 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It might be one of there clever ways of self isolating. if they delete pictures they were never with each other thus meaning when they arrive home they don’t have to go into quarantine 😂😅👍🏼 What happens in spain stays in Spain 🤷🏼‍♀️😅
But then surely they’d have to delete every photo and story from Spain not just ones of each other 😅

Hairdrammorchinspiration needs to get a bloody life 🤣
Imagine being devastated that a couple you don’t know has broken up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know how I would do it but investigating may or may not be a part of my profession 😉. It would take brains, time and dedication. Well, they defo would commit time and dedication😅. Also, they’d need to have a lot of accounts under suspicion. With Ellie and Daiseys following it would be quite difficult so looks to me like they’re focusing on the accounts with a lower following. I don’t want to give them any ideas but Colleen Rooney managed it and I know what I would do. I’d love to give you guys advice but I know we’re all under their scrutiny here. I only replied as I was quoted but all I’ll say is don’t post anything here that’s been posted on the private accounts. I think they’re giving this a lot more focus than they want us to think they are.
get you now thanks!! Yeah we should maybe not comment about one of their smaller accounts just in case then!

Just a thought- maybe someone has reported them for breaking social distancing 🤣 and Tom’s pretending he was there for work or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she has a career any more she’s selling boxes with quotes in .... if it wasn’t for Ellie putting all the graft in with the clothes line I think Daisey wouldn’t have anything she’s choose a boy over her career
That’s why I said “career” quote lol

Lol don’t see how it was an issue because they were in Spain, yet they still posted stories together out there, even after all the pics disappeared there were stories together in that bar. Why did Daisey have to delete every single picture of Tom (but she still didn’t delete AD posts with him in🤦‍♀️) yet Tom only deleted recent pics and left old ones with her up on his page... defo makes sense Daisey haha

Didn’t she just say what everyone on here is saying though? 🙃 Think she probs only said the other bit so she didn’t get blocked or attacked
Well I hope so cos if she's genuinely fangirling she needs help 😉

Reactions: 1
it still dosn't explain the unfollowing tho! and Ellie deleting her post of tom when shes at home in the UK. 100% they had a fight avoided each other then made up at the end and felt stupid about causing such a scene- Especially after Tom put a post up mid holiday about his loyalty being questioned then the next day Daisey takes a pic of her bro saying what a gentleman he is lol, she thinks we are stupid

Reactions: 13
Just doesn’t seem plausible tho does it
What a load of tit. If they never split up and only removed the photos for ‘personal reasons’ then why did they not even spend toms birthday together? For 2/3 days they were apart abroad. She’s full of tit and realises every relationship she’s ever had she splits up with them every few days and looks like a dick head.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Deacons mum thinks of Daisey and all the drama?! She must see it. Maybe she’s on here 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.