O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe her latest bullshit at all 😂 Shes just trying to make it look like it was something other than her just being a little dick head and embarrassing to her family. The post he put up about questioning his loyalty was definitely aimed at her and to do with the mini break up I think

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all bollocks because everyone knows their relationship is a laughing stock 🤣 if it’s true I’m assuming they will never post pics again of each other, lmao yeah right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes too quick to jump on a "fake" comment about her and Tom, where was the urgency to clap back to all the legit comments regarding "Sustainability" on the clothing brand?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she delete the one with her surgery scars or was that just on her story? Can’t remember

Reactions: 1
Did she delete the one with her surgery scars or was that just on her story? Can’t remember
It was only on her story!

hahhaha she’s so full of tit! She’s fully aware that its embarrassing and cringey for them to break up every month so she’s trying to justify it and make excuses. It shows how toxic their relationship is that you have to lie about it.

Woooow why don’t they just call it a day now, they’ll break up for good sooner or later, they’re just trying to cover the cracks 🤣

Reactions: 7
She seems very unstable, trying to portray a perfect life.. she also lies alot.. I wonder.. not saying this rudely.. if she suffers from a personality disorder?

Course it’s a personal reason daisey 🤣🤣🤣
What possible reason would that be?
They’ve not been near each other nearly all holiday 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Such bollocks! Thinks she's clever using "personal reasons" to deflect from the fact that she had a massive tantrum and ruined Tom's birthday by deleting him from Insta like the immature little girl she is. No wonder her mum was pissed off, sounds like she ruined the holiday for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel sorry for her, she exhibits a lot of toxic relationship traits that stem from being a very insecure person, she must feel really embarrassed when they get back together and regret deleting everything but can’t help herself at the time.

Reactions: 11
If we can see Daiseys toxic traits, childish relationship and arrogant attitude from just photos and brief videos of herself imagine what it must be like in real life! All smoke and mirrors - maybe she should try to create a life as good on the inside as it seems on the outside. PS what a crock of tit saying about the personal reasons we had to remove them 😂 there’s legit no explanation for that. His post about questioning loyalty puts that one to bed. Also he still has two pics up of her on his page and even Ellie is still tagged in one and not her 😱 ouch !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually feel quite sorry for Daisey. (I don’t particularly like how she comes across on social media and much rather prefer Ellie as a more down to earth influencer and role model)
But with Daisey you can tell she’s very insecure and despite her online persona has quite low self esteem. She claims to “not care” about what people think, but in reality with her defensive and passive aggressive replies you can tell she thinks quite the opposite. She’s numerously stated in past videos that she has no friends and I couldn’t imagine what it’s like to not have a solid group of friends at 21 years old. I hope in time she gains more self confidence, stops the photo editing, stops the surgery lies, makes real friends and learns to take on board constructive criticism re: her Odolls brand. The “influencer” life can’t be easy for any girl in their teens and twenties due to all the trolling and having to be up to all the brands standards who they promote for.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely trying to save face by saying it’s a personal reason, but we all know she will make those photos unhidden in a week or two when she’s gotten over the embarrassment of being such a nightmare! Otherwise why would Ellie delete toms birthday post too, crazy daisey defo had a strop and made her delete it and now she’s panicking cause they’ve clearly gotten back together and she looks stupid

If we can see Daiseys toxic traits, childish relationship and arrogant attitude from just photos and brief videos of herself imagine what it must be like in real life! All smoke and mirrors - maybe she should try to create a life as good on the inside as it seems on the outside. PS what a crock of tit saying about the personal reasons we had to remove them 😂 there’s legit no explanation for that. His post about questioning loyalty puts that one to bed. Also he still has two pics up of her on his page and even Ellie is still tagged in one and not her 😱 ouch !
I think when the tag gets removed it means they’ve blocked you/you’ve blocked them after the photo was posted

probably happened ages ago and was only brief but they never noticed and now daisey remains untagged in some of his pics

Reactions: 4
Didn’t break up just didn’t see each other, went to separate hotels and unfollowed each other. Okay. Yep. Totally acceptable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite a catch up after having a few days away 🙈.

Something makes me think they’re battling with each other over this thread and esp with the comments about Ellie and Tom, that’ll be why Ellie deleted that bday post for Tom.

Craizey and Boobie will be back together and they’ll never change. It’s a very toxic relationship and will continue to be on and off every time Craizey has a tantrum. It’s boring! How anyone can call them couple goals is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
Tom’s mate now private!! Maybe because he has been called out for them not self isolating and being in Greggs!!

Reactions: 9
They must have had an argument over this thread, otherwise why would his mate and her mum now have gone private? Maybe Tom just made a throwaway remark like: "It's so good us all being away together with our family and friends, shame Ellie couldn't make it" and Daisey went off her head, having read this thread in its entirety.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.