O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly wrote all them questions to herself 😂😂 about her body having marks , about her and Tom ,family holidays been such a laugh, how she has a heart of gold 😂😂 it’s all what we have discussed. what a absolute melt 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ask me a question 😹😹😹 but I never actually saw the opportunity to write one? Seemed she only asked herself ! Def written herself. Omg Daisey you’re a train wreck
I can hear Nicola now ‘ Daisey just tell people it’s none of their business and it’s a personal issue and they will believe you darling you’re so pretty and perfect and an angel that does nothing wrong’ 😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ask me a question 😹😹😹 but I never actually saw the opportunity to write one? Seemed she only asked herself ! Def written herself. Omg Daisey you’re a train wreck
I can hear Nicola now ‘ Daisey just tell people it’s none of their business and it’s a personal issue and they will believe you darling you’re so pretty and perfect and an angel that does nothing wrong’ 😑😑
🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 1000%

Reactions: 3
Georgia Portogallo seems to lick daiseys arse clean, notice how her following has grown since she started begging off daisey and she gets daisey to promote her “influencer guide” erm #socialclimber 😚

Reactions: 6
it still dosn't explain the unfollowing tho! and Ellie deleting her post of tom when shes at home in the UK. 100% they had a fight avoided each other then made up at the end and felt stupid about causing such a scene- Especially after Tom put a post up mid holiday about his loyalty being questioned then the next day Daisey takes a pic of her bro saying what a gentleman he is lol, she thinks we are stupid
Even her mum deleted her birthday post for him, it doesn’t make sense at all

Georgia Portogallo seems to lick daiseys arse clean, notice how her following has grown since she started begging off daisey and she gets daisey to promote her “influencer guide” erm #socialclimber 😚
I can’t stand her voice 🤢 she blocked me because I said she’s morphing into Daisey be your own person #daiseywannabe that lip liner and neck blend 🤢

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand her voice 🤢 she blocked me because I said she’s morphing into Daisey be your own person #daiseywannabe that lip liner and neck blend 🤢
As nasty as it sounds, she’s trying to be like daisey but never will be because she’s not naturally pretty like the o donnell girls are (I know they’ve had work done but facially are beautiful), Georgia is constantly caked in make up, slug brows and a big contour line and daisey is pretty without all that which is her advantage

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she actually expects people to believe her bullshit 🤣 it’s actually really really toxic and quite sad that she’s lying to cover it up cus she knows it’s childish AF!

Reactions: 5
Practically every celebrity has had surgery and don’t admit it either lol look at the kardashians, jenners, Margot Robbie, Blake lively, Bella hadid, etc etc before and after pictures.. it’s pretty much a fact of life influencers/celebrities have work done🙆🏼‍♀️ We need to stop comparing ourselves to them/ placing exterior looks with such importance/ accept that some people are better looking than others lol. Yes young girls could be negatively affected by such images, but let’s teach our children to place value in being a good person more than having to resemble celebrities who have pts, plastic surgeons and airbrushing at their disposal :)
I don’t agree with making the fake profile, it does seem a bit like trolling in my opinion because you are going out of your way to say things. However I also don’t get why people keep comparing her not admitting her surgery to celebs not doing it, let’s be honest Daisey is not a celeb.

• Heart
I don’t agree with making the fake profile, it does seem a bit like trolling in my opinion because you are going out of your way to say things. However I also don’t get why people keep comparing her not admitting her surgery to celebs not doing it, let’s be honest Daisey is not a celeb.

I’d say she’s a minor celebrity due to the fact she influences people/ has a semi famous boyfriend

I’d say she’s a minor celebrity due to the fact she influences people/ has a semi famous boyfriend
And like I mean why pick on her specifically when there is a whole culture of people having surgeries and not admitting it. Specifically Celebs as no one cares if randomers have surgery so no one cares if they don’t admit it haha, that’s why I made the comparison :)

Reactions: 2
I mean, if she was to go on a tv show I wouldn’t say she would be on the celeb version she’d definitely be on the regular version.

Reactions: 2
Would love to know what this reason is 😂
Personal reason or legal reason they want to keep personal? Hmmmm wonder if it’s something to do with deaconn mums side of the family

I mean, if she was to go on a tv show I wouldn’t say she would be on the celeb version she’d definitely be on the regular version.
Yeah I agree. I think I’m order to be an influencer and classed as a celeb you need to have millions of follower not just thousands and have them on multiple platforms e.g saffron barker when she went on strictly had millions on YouTube and Instagram and tik tok

Reactions: 4
Dunno cause you have z lists everywhere on reality shows these days hahaha, think the line is blurry with influencers and z listers these days. Obv she’s not on the level of a proper celebrity like but let’s just say she’s more known than the average joe

Reactions: 4
Dunno cause you have z lists everywhere on reality shows these days hahaha, think the line is blurry with influencers and z listers these days. Obv she’s not on the level of a proper celebrity like but let’s just say she’s more known than the average joe
Yeah that’s what I mean like z listers tend to go on ex on the beach (regular one) where as actual known tv personality’s etc go on the celeb version (just as an example)
Most celebs have a claim to fame, tv, YouTube channel, something more than just posting photos on the gram

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.