O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they read this religiously? If nothing bothers them why read this and then act on it? I think I’d be intrigued if it was me but if I read something I didn’t like I would be checking up on it all day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think when the tag gets removed it means they’ve blocked you/you’ve blocked them after the photo was posted

probably happened ages ago and was only brief but they never noticed and now daisey remains untagged in some of his pics
picture on tom’s insta that just had Ellie tagged in has now got daisey tagged back in 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t. Why read this constantly? I don’t get it? They can’t stop it so why read it... just doesn’t make sense. No ones making them read this stuff if they don’t like it or think it’s negative then why would you put your energy into it. Thought they were all positive vibes and that 🤣

Reactions: 7
I think they’re going to try weed out the tattlers in their followers hence the accounts going private as we have mentioned things from all accounts in here. They all have a significant following so it will be very difficult but god loves a trier. Why TF are they wasting so much energy on this? It’s baffling! We don’t force nor want them to read it. We’re entitled to our opinion on public content, especially when most of us agree that they’re ridiculous. Just be extra careful guys if anyone is still following the private accounts. They’re boring the tits right off me now so I’m gonna unfollow this thread for a bit but no doubt I’ll be back to show face now and again 👍🏽.

Reactions: 10
Oooooo Joss has a new girlfriend 👀👀. Looks similar to Ellie , very pretty , best she’s fuming 😤😤😤

And he’s back on her stories 🤣 he looks pissed
Off with her tbf
That filters doing nothing for her looks like she’s got a tash..... that mens grooming kit might come into use after all...... oh deer whoever there hiding from is gona no there together now 😂😂😂😂😂 have a day off Daisey

Reactions: 4
Has Daisey gone straight back to Toms then from her stories? Wonder if she’s had a falling out with her family over all this? Let’s see if they can manage to stay isolated or if they’re gonna break the rules for the 50th time

Reactions: 6
Do you think Tom ever gets annoyed at her constantly taking videos and boomerangs of herself posing? It’s so self conceited- I know she’ll just say “it’s my job” but it’s just soooo vain and cringe 🤢

Reactions: 8
I duno which one feels the most embarressed coz one of them probs boobie has been dumped on his birthday kicked off on the hol separated the two groups now she’s back in his bedroom and they say romance is dead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they’re going to try weed out the tattlers in their followers hence the accounts going private as we have mentioned things from all accounts in here. They all have a significant following so it will be very difficult but god loves a trier. Why TF are they wasting so much energy on this? It’s baffling! We don’t force nor want them to read it. We’re entitled to our opinion on public content, especially when most of us agree that they’re ridiculous. Just be extra careful guys if anyone is still following the private accounts. They’re boring the tits right off me now so I’m gonna unfollow this thread for a bit but no doubt I’ll be back to show face now and again 👍🏽.
How could they even do this?

I think Daisey might want to stray from Toms recent antics. There’s been a lot of talk of his drug use/taking his son on holiday and getting really drunk and drugged around him which is inappropriate and it all reflects on her and her “career” maybe someone’s whispering in her ear to stay away via social media and keep things on the low. But who knows I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
How could they even do this?
I know how I would do it but investigating may or may not be a part of my profession 😉. It would take brains, time and dedication. Well, they defo would commit time and dedication😅. Also, they’d need to have a lot of accounts under suspicion. With Ellie and Daiseys following it would be quite difficult so looks to me like they’re focusing on the accounts with a lower following. I don’t want to give them any ideas but Colleen Rooney managed it and I know what I would do. I’d love to give you guys advice but I know we’re all under their scrutiny here. I only replied as I was quoted but all I’ll say is don’t post anything here that’s been posted on the private accounts. I think they’re giving this a lot more focus than they want us to think they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t understand how Deacons mom allows Tom to take him out of the country when we’re still in the mist of a global pandemic to be around loads of booze and drugs along with his 20 year old girlfriend?! Does anyone know who his mom is? I also think that for the OD’s to of changed their behaviour because of these threads they must be hiding something - they’re obviously unnerved by them when now you can be cancelled in minutes and tattle is unmonitored - they can’t delete comments or cover anything up.

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha! First her acknowledging the BBL I talked about here and now the tagging thing - I literally can’t believe this. If you’re so INFLUENTIAL why are you so easily influenced by others?

picture on tom’s insta that just had Ellie tagged in has now got daisey tagged back in 🤔
Hey Daisey seeing as you’re reading this could you PLEASE tell us the personal reason why you would delete all of your boyfriends pictures / cute bday video and make your sister take down her birthday well wishes - if it wasn’t for an immature break up? There’s actually nothing wrong if that is the case doll- we’ve all been 21 once and done silly stuff when we’re drunk but what you haven’t seemed to learn yet is you just need to be honest- because when you’re not you’re actually just damaging your own ‘brand’ and dishonesty reputations stick....

Last edited:
I honestly don’t understand how Deacons mom allows Tom to take him out of the country when we’re still in the mist of a global pandemic to be around loads of booze and drugs along with his 20 year old girlfriend?! Does anyone know who his mom is? I also think that for the OD’s to of changed their behaviour because of these threads they must be hiding something - they’re obviously unnerved by them when now you can be cancelled in minutes and tattle is unmonitored - they can’t delete comments or cover anything up.
Deacons mum died in a accident years ago from what I see it was toms long term girlfriend but he cheated on her but she’s still in contact with his son

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.