O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most celebs just don’t mention it, daisey and Ellie have blatantly lied about it in the past so there’s a difference

also wouldn’t even call Tom semi famous anymore, he’s washed up now, had a couple of bangers about 4 years ago now he’s trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 8
nah sooo many celebrities lie about it!! Like all the models who aren’t allowed surgery, look up their before and after pics.. Margot Robbie, Blake lively’s nose job.. Chloe ferry pushing her workout routines when it’s obviously all surgery. The entire celeb industry is so fake and they pretend it’s all natural!

They may not be celebrities then I retract that, but they’re more known than any of us that’s why we care if they have work done, similar to how people care if celebrities have work done that’s why I made the connection hahaha

Reactions: 5
The “crazey” thing is, today’s kids care far more about internet celebs than they do traditional celebs. Crazey Daisey and Eleanor might seem like no big deal, but getting their line on ASOS is a big achievement for some nobodies. If the trend continues, in ten or more years internet fame will be A List fame! I also think structured reality TV and vlogs will die out and it will just be live feeds 24/7. Hopefully by then I live somewhere with no internet (or people) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The “crazey” thing is, today’s kids care far more about internet celebs than they do traditional celebs. Crazey Daisey and Eleanor might seem like no big deal, but getting their line on ASOS is a big achievement for some nobodies. If the trend continues, in ten or more years internet fame will be A List fame! I also think structured reality TV and vlogs will die out and it will just be live feeds 24/7. Hopefully by then I live somewhere with no internet (or people) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha totally agree I hate the way our society is going!!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Tom Zanetti hasn’t got many followers. Even Joss has more than him. They aren’t that well known. I’d only heard of him a year ago when I first came across Dailey’s account.

Reactions: 3
All news articles online say Lizzie was his mum
The article is incorrect. If you look back on the thread it’s been discussed before and she was not his mum. There is a Facebook page dedicated to her where Tom says himself in his own post that she isn’t his mother.

I don’t agree with making the fake profile, it does seem a bit like trolling in my opinion because you are going out of your way to say things. However I also don’t get why people keep comparing her not admitting her surgery to celebs not doing it, let’s be honest Daisey is not a celeb.
The reason I compared her to the likes of Ariana grande and Kim k is because everyone slates Daisey for not admitting to her surgeries saying it will have a negative influence on her followers when there are celebs with a much bigger following and influence who have also denied and lied about surgery, so my point was where’s your slating page for them? Can’t just single one person out.

Reactions: 2
I saw some earlier post about Daiseys work ethic and people had emailed PlTt, scroll back
They reported her to PLT because when the O'Dolls collection launched and people were commenting on how expensive it was, Daisey said something along the lines of: "It's not fast fashion or cheap stuff like PLT." Shows how dense she is; she must have momentarily forgot that they pay her to promote them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really wonder if we will get the full story...?
feel sorry for everyone on the trip as it seems quite dramatic & doesn’t seem like a fun trip!
it’s absolutely frightening that young teenage girls will actually be messaging her saying ‘what’s happened with you and Tom? 😭🥺’ and ACTUALLY be upset!
it worries me so much that some girls go crazy over Daisey and say she’s an inspiration or role model. I know the type of girls writing the messages are the girls at school who were never quite popular enough so would do anything their friends or boys told them to do to become popular. Poor poor naive girls.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha did you see Ellie's unboxing/gift from PLT in her story but nothing from Daisey s side, wonder if those emails complaining have worked and she was left off the promo list this time 🤣🤣

Also completely agree that Daisey has some sort of personality disorder, the lies and stories are wierd, super self obsessed and obsessed with proving she's all natural with a heart of gold... deonfately some narcissistic qualities there. She also dated that Jordan Heffernan, how could you continue to date someone knowing they kicked the tit out of someone that their mates had already made unconscious?!?! And threw a rock at a bus hitting an old lady? Sorry but I don't know any 'heart of gold' girls that would stay with someone as abusive as that.
Anddddd right on cue 2 hours ago 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anddddd right on cue 2 hours ago 😂😂😂😂
I know! I just feel like this was kinda staged after reading on here. She hasn’t posted anything for so so long about it and only Ellie put it on her story then suddenly. She’s posting about it. I just feel like she’s trying to clap back, they have definitely downgraded their status ether way. Used to be at least 3 posts per week

• Haha
I know! I just feel like this was kinda staged after reading on here. She hasn’t posted anything for so so long about it and only Ellie put it on her story then suddenly. She’s posting about it. I just feel like she’s trying to clap back, they have definitely downgraded their status ether way. Used to be at least 3 posts per week
She definitely must of read it on here first someobody mentioned it earlier today then up it pops 😂 Daisey man you need to wait a few days before doing something we mention on here I best give you the advice and guide you coz clearly we’re your biggest influences.
This picture is doing nothing for Ellie she knows her angles and filters.

Attachments

She definitely must of read it on here first someobody mentioned it earlier today then up it pops 😂 Daisey man you need to wait a few days before doing something we mention on here I best give you the advice and guide you coz clearly we’re your biggest influences.
This picture is doing nothing for Ellie she knows her angles and filters.
What’s going on with her hand 🤣 looks like a chicken foot, not to mention it’s a totally different colour.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.