O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I deliberately followed half their family too just to make the point, will get it back up this week and not do that this time
Make it private but still follow them and see how many requests you get from them dying to see what’s been said😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry Daisey but this isn't a bully site- it's exposes your lies because you block anyone that asks you and refuse to be truthful
Make it private but still follow them and see how many requests you get from them dying to see what’s been said😂
Omg good idea! Love how they call this our favourite bully site- obviously theirs too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry Daisey but this isn't a bully site- it's exposes your lies because you block anyone that asks you and refuse to be truthful

Omg good idea! Love how they call this our favourite bully site- obviously theirs too 😂😂
So when Daisey is nasty to people in her comments before quickly deleting not long after because it doesn’t fit her narrative, that’s not bullying?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 omg her mum is literally deflecting everything you’ve said like just not giving an answer, says it all. You don’t see any other “influencers” mums doing that. They need to learn to take it on the chin and ignore it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it’s your choice weather you pay attention to it or not.

and what happened to them getting tattle taken down 🤣 guess your not as powerful as you think. & that’s the only reason they hate it. They can’t control it, they can’t delete it & they can’t stop it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
New ones up and going already I've blocked them for now on it til I've got more posts on it so they can't report it, private message me for the handle

So basically all liars then, love how they say I hide behind a account but they block people and make fake accounts themselves?? Ok....

Don't know how but already got deleted?!
Lol wait so Her mum has already Found your account and messaging you whilst she’s on holiday?

Reactions: 2
Lol wait so Her mum has already Found your account and messaging you whilst she’s on holiday?
No check the screen shots I posted, I messaged her asking how can she be ok with the lies Daisey tells?! Their jist as bad letting her do it tbh my mum would never allow me to do that encourage me to be upfront about it not lie about it

Reactions: 1
I agree Roxy comes across as sweet and is very pretty. BUTTT that video is DRRYYYYYY AF 😴😴😴😴
Yep both have zero personality 🥴

Whoever spotted the fake Louis well done! I can never spot things like that haha, but seeing it next to this post you can see how boxy and sturdy the real bag is and how flimsy phoney daiseys one is🤦‍♀️ I thought they had money lol?View attachment 172543View attachment 172544
That’s just a completely different style. Daiseys is the speedy. They do different variations. However I still think Daiseys is fake 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My Nan always use to say, someone’s eyes can say a thousand words about them and I used to think she was crackers 😆 But my god she was so right

👀

Reactions: 1
Should of asked the mum why she likes pics of Daisey half naked and likes pics of her riding her bf in bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Ahh ok it's crazydaiseylies
Personally think it’s a bit far going to lengths like that making an account to shame her, yeah she lies about her surgery but so do 99% of celebs in the public eye who a lot more people look up to, where’s your account for arianna grande or Kim k? Fair enough commenting on here when you get a bit annoyed and need to vent but going out of your way to make an insta about it, think you have way too much time on your hands and maybe need to evaluate why she affects you on such a personal level.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
i agree, and it isn’t the fault of the mom, she’s not kris Jenner and she is quite shy. She’s going to defend her daughter and probably feel she needs to if people are direct messaging her. Let’s keep our comments lighthearted and remain on here, turning it into a hate campaign doesn’t seem like a Good path to go down 🙏🏻
Agreed. It's going too far.

Reactions: 8
I actually do like r nic she does seam shy and I think she’s beautiful Daisey is her double but i don’t think she wants to remain out of the ‘ public eye’ as her Instagram is public for the whole world to see if she was private that would be closed and I would then think she doesn’t want anyone to know who she is ..... I don’t agree messaging her tho just to cause trouble 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think we need to remember her interaction with Daisey will be a mother/ daughter bond based on love, no matter how I deal with anyone else my mom still loves me and has my back. Nicola will defend her daughters because she sees a different side to them
Then we ever will. I think she’s like one of those stage moms. She’s bought them up to place emphasis on physical beauty and that can backfire and create vain and unkind behaviour. That said shes also bought them up to be close to their family. Provoking her with messages won’t achieve anything she simply doesn’t see things the way we do x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think toms a bad dad. He definitely doesn’t have the best morals and life lessons for his son no but I do think he genuinely does have the best intentions for him
I think the same. I think Tom comes across as a Nice fella! He’s hilarious, just a bit childish.
Personally think it’s a bit far going to lengths like that making an account to shame her, yeah she lies about her surgery but so do 99% of celebs in the public eye who a lot more people look up to, where’s your account for arianna grande or Kim k? Fair enough commenting on here when you get a bit annoyed and need to vent but going out of your way to make an insta about it, think you have way too much time on your hands and maybe need to evaluate why she affects you on such a personal level.
I agree 👌🏻😎🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Sad!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.