O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems really immature. I think she is majorly insecure and it causes problems as she gets jealous and possessive. It's all so pathetic and hardly the grounds of a good relationship. Tom will get sick of the childish behaviour soon enough. She will never be able to be with any man she will push them away with the constant breaking up accusations etc.

Reactions: 7
She’s Romanian but has always lived in England. She is fluent Romanian but I’m pretty sure English is her first language still, she just has a heavy essex accent!

Reactions: 9
OMG Ellie’s stories. Poor fendi is so poorly. If my dog looked like that I would be dying alongside him and I certainly wouldn’t be in Mallorca. Even if it is technically Ellie’s dog, I can’t believe the family isn’t bothered. Especially since they went for toms birthday and now that’s gone tits up over 24 hours ago. I’m sure they have the means to get back to the UK somehow.

If both of Roxy’s parents spoke Romanian at home, she may have learned English watching TV/ in school. In any case, she should be praised for being bilingual. She could probably do Romanian language TV and films if she wanted, being so beautiful as she is.

Reactions: 11
I remember seeing a q and a youtube ages ago with daisey and roxy and to be honest.... Daisey came across soo bitchy toward Roxy - like quite aggressive I found.. Yet roxy seemed really sweet still 👏🏻

Yeah I couldn't leave a poorly animal of mine behind.. I'd be so worried!! Respect for Ellie for staying home 👌

Edited to add the video

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Poor Ellie looks so sad by herself with her poorly dog, Daisey should fly home ASAP to support but let’s see if she does and isn’t too busy eye bleeping herself and taking 1000’s of bikini photos

Reactions: 7
I remember seeing a q and a youtube ages ago with daisey and roxy and to be honest.... Daisey came across soo bitchy toward Roxy - like quite aggressive I found.. Yet roxy seemed really sweet still 👏🏻

Yeah I couldn't leave a poorly animal of mine behind.. I'd be so worried!! Respect for Ellie for staying home 👌

Edited to add the video
I agree Roxy comes across as sweet and is very pretty. BUTTT that video is DRRYYYYYY AF 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
You know what really bothers me, like above everything just makes my skin crawl. The fact that they call their brothers or sisters boyfriend/girlfriend “Brother in law” “sister in law” like it just irritates me. Everytime one of them gets a boyfriend or girlfriend it’s an “in law” like no. It’s not 🤯 you’ll probably break up 75 times and then finally break up for good and start calling someone else that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh what a nightmare I had bets on for them getting back together on Monday ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ there all in the same bar run for your life boobie.....it looks as if it was definitely Daisey doing the dumping she really don’t want him to kiss her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait all the photos and videos will appear back on their Instagram any minute now. #canteven

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.