O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re welcome , here is a better example though. The base of them is very firm and
wouldn’t sag like that especially when it is empty (like it looks). And again I’m sure if she’d legitimately purchased an almost impossible to get sold out back she’d be posting the unboxing on her story .

Yep both have zero personality 🥴

That’s just a completely different style. Daiseys is the speedy. They do different variations. However I still think Daiseys is fake 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guess she's faking it till she's making it. Why would you post such a fake lol 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if Roxy was born/ brought up in England, she still is brought up by Romanian parents so her pronounciation of words will be different. People need to remember that English is not the only language, and being bilingual is a bigger accomplishment than a perfect ‘English’ pronunciation/ dialect

I also think the Instagram page is a step too far. Yes she should be transparent about her surgeries, but a personal page to criticise someone is bullying in my opinion. How would you feel if your actions online caused someone to take their own life? I’m aware this site is for gossiping which I take part in but I’d never want to bully someone no matter if they are in the public eye x

And of course her mum is defending her, so would anyone’s mum lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree it's too far with the insta page. We are all entitled to our opinions of someone but that's quite cruel to publically shame her. It's her choice to deny what she's had done and we might not agree with lying about it but it's still her choice and to post a photo online of her boob job scars is really mean.
I like Nicola too I think she comes across really sweet and I do understand her defending her daughters

Reactions: 12
Although lying about the boob and nose jobs could be considered just as psychologically damaging, if they admitted it, they’d be influencing their young fans in an even more explicit and provocative way. They have their reasons for lying and it isn’t a crime, so let’s save the crucifixion for someone who deserves it and not contribute to Daisey’s Jesus complex.

Now if they were trying to sell “grow your boobs” or “shrink your nose” pills to kids, or giving discount codes to plastic surgeons, it’d be a different story.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Practically every celebrity has had surgery and don’t admit it either lol look at the kardashians, jenners, Margot Robbie, Blake lively, Bella hadid, etc etc before and after pictures.. it’s pretty much a fact of life influencers/celebrities have work done🙆🏼‍♀️ We need to stop comparing ourselves to them/ placing exterior looks with such importance/ accept that some people are better looking than others lol. Yes young girls could be negatively affected by such images, but let’s teach our children to place value in being a good person more than having to resemble celebrities who have pts, plastic surgeons and airbrushing at their disposal :)

Reactions: 3
It is damaging to young girls, especially when people comment natural beauty. It could cause so many mental health issues but this is the problem with social media nearly everything you see is fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is damaging to young girls, especially when people comment natural beauty. It could cause so many mental health issues but this is the problem with social media nearly everything you see is fake.
one could argue that Ellie and daisey are victims of this cycle, having got their surgeries before their brains were fully developed to make good decisions. They obviously felt inadequate at a super young age for reasons that are no fault of their own, but outside undue influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, but I’m saying the issue goes way beyond just Daisey, not being transparent plastic surgery is really really common for celebrities so surely we should just teach young girls not to try to compare ourselves, and that we have more to offer the world than just our looks :) also not to tear down other girls for their decisions.. I’d say Daisey and other people who have surgery have felt insane pressure to do so from patriarchal society, so they’re not the cause of the problem intact they are a product of the problem?

one could argue that Ellie and daisey are victims of this cycle, having got their surgeries before their brains were fully developed to make good decisions. They obviously felt inadequate at a super young age for reasons that are no fault of their own, but outside undue influence.
Totally agree!!!

In fact *

• Heart
I agree, but I’m saying the issue goes way beyond just Daisey, not being transparent plastic surgery is really really common for celebrities so surely we should just teach young girls not to try to compare ourselves, and that we have more to offer the world than just our looks :) also not to tear down other girls for their decisions.. I’d say Daisey and other people who have surgery have felt insane pressure to do so from patriarchal society, so they’re not the cause of the problem intact they are a product of the problem?

Totally agree!!!

In fact *
I think being honest about the work you’ve had done makes you a lot more relatable. Like hey I didn’t like this about my body so I changed it. I don’t think they lie for the sake of anyone I think they lie because they genuinely want people to believe it’s all real not one bit plastic. I do think that’s wrong. Yes you should love yourself naturally but at the same time it’s okay to change something you don’t like. Just don’t lie about it. Nobody’s perfect so why pretend to be? Idk I just don’t understand why one minute Everyone’s jumping on her for her surgery scars and the next they are like oh it’s okay? Pick a lane. I think it’s narcissistic to lie about that stuff. Okay celebs hide it but they are massive celebrities who aren’t as relatable or on a level with their followers so there is a difference. Just my opinion before anyone comes for me though, girls in here turn on each other so fast (also this isn’t aimed at the person I’ve replied it to it’s just my general thoughts on the matter)

Reactions: 7
I think being honest about the work you’ve had done makes you a lot more relatable. Like hey I didn’t like this about my body so I changed it. I don’t think they lie for the sake of anyone I think they lie because they genuinely want people to believe it’s all real not one bit plastic. I do think that’s wrong. Yes you should love yourself naturally but at the same time it’s okay to change something you don’t like. Just don’t lie about it. Nobody’s perfect so why pretend to be? Idk I just don’t understand why one minute Everyone’s jumping on her for her surgery scars and the next they are like oh it’s okay? Pick a lane. I think it’s narcissistic to lie about that stuff. Okay celebs hide it but they are massive celebrities who aren’t as relatable or on a level with their followers so there is a difference. Just my opinion before anyone comes for me though, girls in here turn on each other so fast (also this isn’t aimed at the person I’ve replied it to it’s just my general thoughts on the matter)
it’s a complicated and multi-faceted issue, so I think it’s possible to agree with a lot of what is said and not “pick a lane”. You can disapprove of their conduct but also find that their reasons for getting surgery in the first place was a symptom of a larger societal problem. The moral high ground isn’t stable in this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see your point I’d rather them be transparent too, but I’m just saying they’re not the only ones who are doing it, so why should they be personally attacked by people making ig pages to shame them? In an ideal world people would just say what you’ve said and admit surgeries, but unfortunately that’s not how our society is! I would never turn on you either I think as long as everyone’s respectful everyone can have their own opinion ✌🏼
However I think we should all agree that making Instagram pages to publicly shame people is wrong. celebs/influencers are people too with their own mental health and they should be treated with kindness in my opinion. Perhaps a constructive dm asking her to talk about her surgeries Would be more helpful than publicly shaming someone :) (not directed at you either, but the person who created the page). Not too late to delete it x

Reactions: 5
it’s a complicated and multi-faceted issue, so I think it’s possible to agree with a lot of what is said and not “pick a lane”. You can disapprove of their conduct but also find that their reasons for getting surgery in the first place was a symptom of a larger societal problem. The moral high ground isn’t stable in this case.
Oh 100% I can understand why they got surgery, that’s not the issue. it’s the fact people literally complain about her but constantly switch lanes all the time and one minute something is bad then the next it’s not a problem. It’s like like her or dislike her I don’t care but just don’t be contradicting you know 🙃

Like Ellie for example also lies about surgery but she’s far nicer and more relatable so people don’t care as much but with Daisey it’s like everyone jumps on it one minute and hates her but then moments later it’s like people are defending her. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Weird to me is all

Oh 100% I can understand why they got surgery, that’s not the issue. it’s the fact people literally complain about her but constantly switch lanes all the time and one minute something is bad then the next it’s not a problem. It’s like like her or dislike her I don’t care but just don’t be contradicting you know 🙃

Like Ellie for example also lies about surgery but she’s far nicer and more relatable so people don’t care as much but with Daisey it’s like everyone jumps on it one minute and hates her but then moments later it’s like people are defending her. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Weird to me is all
As far as I know, this is supposed to be a discussion and people should be open to changing their minds once they learn more information. You can also feel two ways about one issue, as I tried to articulate before. If we all thought exactly the same way and never changed our minds, this would be a boring forum. If anyone on this forum “hates” anyone we discuss to the point that they can’t see another point of view and only wants to trash them, I would worry for that person.

Reactions: 1
I see your point I’d rather them be transparent too, but I’m just saying they’re not the only ones who are doing it, so why should they be personally attacked by people making ig pages to shame them? In an ideal world people would just say what you’ve said and admit surgeries, but unfortunately that’s not how our society is! I would never turn on you either I think as long as everyone’s respectful everyone can have their own opinion ✌🏼
However I think we should all agree that making Instagram pages to publicly shame people is wrong. celebs/influencers are people too with their own mental health and they should be treated with kindness in my opinion. Perhaps a constructive dm asking her to talk about her surgeries Would be more helpful than publicly shaming someone :) (not directed at you either, but the person who created the page). Not too late to delete it x
Yeah the gram thing, I get why they’d want to do it because obviously tattle isn’t that well known and they probs wanted to make people more aware but yeah going out on your own like that with a page would edge on bullying & I don’t support that

As far as I know, this is supposed to be a discussion and people should be open to changing their minds once they learn more information. You can also feel two ways about one issue, as I tried to articulate before. If we all thought exactly the same way and never changed our minds, this would be a boring forum. If anyone on this forum “hates” anyone we discuss to the point that they can’t see another point of view and only wants to trash them, I would worry for that person.
I agree but there is that percentage that just switches constantly, and that’s frustrating. I’ve changed my mind about them many times but never in the space of like a day. Like honestly it’s not that deep, no one needs to worry for anyone It was just a thought. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
I’ve had a boob job and I paid a lot of bloody money for it the reason I got it is because I like the fake boob look I also have lip filler doesn’t mean I’m not happy with my body I just wanted to enhance it and I love it! I’ve had tit over the years for it and I really couldn’t care less ... I’m a Scorpio 😂✌🏼 I dislike Daisey... I used to like and follow her but she’s gone downhill since boobie she can give as good as she gets, threatened me, can give it but can’t take it

Reactions: 8
I’ve had a boob job and I paid a lot of bloody money for it the reason I got it is because I like the fake boob look I also have lip filler doesn’t mean I’m not happy with my body I just wanted to enhance it and I love it! I’ve had tit over the years for it and I really couldn’t care less ... I’m a Scorpio 😂✌🏼 I dislike Daisey... I used to like and follow her but she’s gone downhill since boobie she can give as good as she gets, threatened me, can give it but can’t take it
EXACTLY. I have filler in my lips and jaw and that is exactly the point, I wasn’t unhappy with myself just wanted it how I wanted it but I’d never lie about it (I know they haven’t lied about filler, just an example)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.