O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouting and spitting everywhere. It was one thing when they kept at it in the UK and Ireland. Now they’ve properly taken their idiot show on the road. Excellent start to reopening 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ one thing i will say is that Deacon seems like such a lovely kid. Hes 14 i think and im nearing 30, but I know that if i had what he has at his age i would probably be a nightmare eg showing off and acting up. From what ive seen he doesnt seem to be like that at all so good for him. Although i do have to wonder where he tonight when Toms main concern tonignt is taking selfies and drinking with the lads. Tom should be allowed to do that on his birthday but i can't help but think the lads holiday and family holiday shouldn't have been kept separate 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ one thing i will say is that Deacon seems like such a lovely kid. Hes 14 i think and im nearing 30, but I know that if i had what he has at his age i would probably be a nightmare eg showing off and acting up. From what ive seen he doesnt seem to be like that at all so good for him. Although i do have to wonder where he tonight when Toms main concern tonignt is taking selfies and drinking with the lads. Tom should be allowed to do that on his birthday but i can't help but think the lads holiday and family holiday shouldn't have been kept separate 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s currently sat on the sofa one the bar with toms mate Ben lol I’m scaring myself of how much I no serious stalker 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
As the country stays silent today for a minute silence for all those lost in the pandemic, the odonnells stay boozing in Magaluf. Utter class. Vile, disgusting, chav family.

Reactions: 11
Whatever the crack..... The O Dolls mum does not look happy!! (I know we aren't to discuss them so much... Just saying - she is NOT impressed!)

And on that note... Now I know boobie will be getting a bit for his birthday 👀😅 I'm signing off for the night... What drama will await me... Eeeeee!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoever bet they’d be back together today 😂😂🙌🏼🙌🏼

Whoever bet they’d be back together today 😂😂🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It all becomes clear..... It was the prezzie of the jet skis for 2 and a microphone that Daisey could not resist 😅 gotta get the Instagram content!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever spotted the fake Louis well done! I can never spot things like that haha, but seeing it next to this post you can see how boxy and sturdy the real bag is and how flimsy phoney daiseys one is🤦‍♀️ I thought they had money lol?
7BF7A1F5-24B0-432E-A701-F145DEED0AAB.jpeg
627E9E30-8B05-4AAE-838A-302D8F1B7511.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever the crack..... The O Dolls mum does not look happy!! (I know we aren't to discuss them so much... Just saying - she is NOT impressed!)

And on that note... Now I know boobie will be getting a bit for his birthday 👀😅 I'm signing off for the night... What drama will await me... Eeeeee!!!!
Yep Daisey + Boobie 4 eva 🤪🤪

She said Nicola told her off- probably didn't want the phone being stuck in her face as she's quite camera shy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's up, Insta daiseythegirlsgirl

I don't want to bully her, but her lies need to brought up it's so sick

Insta : daiseysagirsgirl

Last edited:
So basically all liars then, love how they say I hide behind a account but they block people and make fake accounts themselves?? Ok....

Don't know how but already got deleted?!
To be fair I deliberately followed half their family too just to make the point, will get it back up this week and not do that this time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.