O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What age were you guys when you got your procedures? I think adults can make that decision without necessarily being insecure. I would certainly never assume that every person to have elective surgeries is insecure. But when women under the age of lets say 21 have brutal elective surgeries, I think it’s an alarming, extreme thing to do and is generally rooted in poor self-esteem and influence from the patriarchy.

Reactions: 4
What age were you guys when you got your procedures? I think adults can make that decision without necessarily being insecure. I would certainly never assume that every person to have elective surgeries is insecure. But when women under the age of lets say 21 have brutal elective surgeries, I think it’s an alarming, extreme thing to do and is generally rooted in poor self-esteem and influence from the patriarchy.
OooKay interesting. I have good self esteem. I was 20 when I first had it done 24 now and I’m happy with it. Literally no one would ever know I’ve had it done unless I tell them which I do whenever anyone compliments my lips or jawline. So 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not that extreme. And filler dissolves naturally in time so if you don’t maintain it which I do, it does fade. I know mine isnt a surgery so might be different for some

Reactions: 5
OooKay interesting. I have good self esteem. I was 20 when I first had it done 24 now and I’m happy with it. Literally no one would ever know I’ve had it done unless I tell them which I do whenever anyone compliments my lips or jawline. So 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not that extreme. And filler dissolves naturally in time so if you don’t maintain it which I do, it does fade. I know mine isnt a surgery so might be different for some
I don’t think filler at 20 is extreme unless as an individual you take it too far. It’s far less violent than surgery. Like you said it compliments you and dissolves. I fancy a bit myself but I am scared of needles. And I also I fear I’d be that one case that goes frighteningly wrong 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t think filler at 20 is extreme unless as an individual you take it too far. It’s far less violent than surgery. Like you said it compliments you and dissolves. I fancy a bit myself but I am scared of needles. And I also I fear I’d be that one case that goes frighteningly wrong 🤣
😅 I’m scared of needles but you don’t see it the practitioners I’ve used have always hid the needle I’ve never actually seen it I’ve had mine done twice 1ml(25yrs) then 0.5ml at (29yrs I’m 30now) Deffo worth the pain it’s not too bad done in about 20mins I think the dentist is worse lol. I had my boobs done at 27 and I absolutely love them one of the best things I’ve ever done! I’ve also had 3 children and had them done after 2 kids even tho I wanted them when I was 18 like Daisey and Ellie if I was ever giving advice to anyone do it when you’ve had kids! No doubt they both have banging bodies but I just don’t know what’s real with them lol ie the arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
😅 I’m scared of needles but you don’t see it the practitioners I’ve used have always hid the needle I’ve never actually seen it I’ve had mine done twice 1ml(25yrs) then 0.5ml at (29yrs I’m 30now) Deffo worth the pain it’s not too bad done in about 20mins I think the dentist is worse lol. I had my boobs done at 27 and I absolutely love them one of the best things I’ve ever done! I’ve also had 3 children and had them done after 2 kids even tho I wanted them when I was 18 like Daisey and Ellie if I was ever giving advice to anyone do it when you’ve had kids! No doubt they both have banging bodies but I just don’t know what’s real with them lol ie the arse!
I think having your boobs done after having kids is perfectly reasonable. I haven’t had kids but I lost about 70 pounds once and what I was left with Is not a pretty sight (spaniel’s ears?)! If I had the money and wasn’t terrified of the whole situation I would definitely go for it. After having natural boobs my whole life (Aged 32) I would love a go at having perky fake ones that I can wear any top and no bra with.

Totally agree that we can’t know what’s real with them. I used to fall for it when Ellie would talk about using chicken fillets and tape. I’m gullible as hell 😂😂

• Haha
Let’s be honest, nobody would be getting jawline filler if it wasn’t for kylie Jenner, so whether or not you have good self esteem, you have been influenced. As far as being transparent about their surgery that’s really their own choice, they are damned if they do and damned if they dont, if they don’t admit it then people moan they are a bad influence, if they do admit it then people will say they’re influencing young girls to get surgery, or they would be flooded with comments like ‘well you’re only pretty coz you’ve had a nose job’
As far as I’m concerned it’s your parents job to be a good influence to you and nobody else.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I’m gonna go very off topic for a sec 😂 how coming do you’d think it is to have surgery, obviously a lot of people in the public eye have had it but for everyone else? I’m 18 so me and most of my friends have been to young to get anything and at the moment I don’t think I want anything - I’m just curious how common is is. I think if you do it for yourself it’s great and can help boost your self esteem :)

Let’s be honest, nobody would be getting jawline filler if it wasn’t for kylie Jenner, so whether or not you have good self esteem, you have been influenced. As far as being transparent about their surgery that’s really their own choice, they are damned if they do and damned if they dont, if they don’t admit it then people moan they are a bad influence, if they do admit it then people will say they’re influencing young girls to get surgery, or they would be flooded with comments like ‘well you’re only pretty coz you’ve had a nose job’
As far as I’m concerned it’s your parents job to be a good influence to you and nobody else.
What 🤣 omg no. I was having my lips done and I got curious about other things so chatted with her and decided to give it a go. Literally happened via having a consultation where I said I want to enhance my existing features & I’ve always liked my jawline just wanted to enhance it so You’re wrong there & as previously mentioned I kept my “enhancements” very subtle soo I don’t think I went and got a Kyle Jenner package 😂 no problem if you do but don’t assume you know

seen as the O’Donnell’s read this too I bet they find it hysterical that the girls on here turn on each other too 👀

Last edited:
Sorry, I’m gonna go very off topic for a sec 😂 how coming do you’d think it is to have surgery, obviously a lot of people in the public eye have had it but for everyone else? I’m 18 so me and most of my friends have been to young to get anything and at the moment I don’t think I want anything - I’m just curious how common is is. I think if you do it for yourself it’s great and can help boost your self esteem :)
It’s incredibly common. I work in a school. The staff consists of normal women, no influencers or anything. Someone mentioned something about surgery while we were having lunch and about 25% of the women in the room had had a cosmetic procedure. Real surgery, not just fillers.

Most of the people who have it do it for themselves and don‘t go ott. One of my best mates has had her jaw, boobs, ears done and lipo. She just looks like a regular girl, pretty but she’s not a bimbo caricature that your expect.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Making the Instagram was a low blow and very childish in my opinion. Fair enough she lies about cosmetic surgery she’s had done, but maybe her reason for it is that she would be blasted for promoting surgery for her younger impressionable fan base. It’s a case of she’s damned if she does tell and damned if she doesn’t tell 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think keeping Tattle gossip to Tattle.life is the best thing. The forum constantly gets slammed for being trolls and bullied when really it’s more of calling influencers etc out on different things. However, I’d fully agree that going out of your way to make an instagram page to publicly shame someone is definitely bullying. It’s their choice to come over to this website and read what people say about them, so let them at it!

Reactions: 15
What 🤣 omg no. I was having my lips done and I got curious about other things so chatted with her and decided to give it a go. Literally happened via having a consultation where I said I want to enhance my existing features & I’ve always liked my jawline just wanted to enhance it so You’re wrong there & as previously mentioned I kept my “enhancements” very subtle soo I don’t think I went and got a Kyle Jenner package 😂 no problem if you do but don’t assume you know

seen as the O’Donnell’s read this too I bet they find it hysterical that the girls on here turn on each other too 👀
That’s fine if you don’t agree but it’s my personal opinion that people of your age group wouldn’t be getting fillers atall if it wasn’t made hugely popular by the kardashians which in turn made every girl on insta get their lips done, and many aesthetic clinics start popping up and advertising their kardashian Jenner packages.

• Sick
That’s fine if you don’t agree but it’s my personal opinion that people of your age group wouldn’t be getting fillers atall if it wasn’t made hugely popular by the kardashians which in turn made every girl on insta get their lips done, and many aesthetic clinics start popping up and advertising their kardashian Jenner packages.
My friend Kelly at work had hers done and then I wanted mine done 😂😅

Back in the room haha they were having dinner together today 🤔 they have all will been very quite today 🤨🧐
Yeah I noticed that they were together at the restaurant by the fact deaconn was there so surely they’re back on?? Urgh they’re life is hectic!!!!!

• Haha
Actually disgusting knowing how wired they get that they have dragged that child I repeat CHILD on their birthday holiday whilst they all sniff grams behind his back and leave him drinking Shandy. Great parenting skills

Reactions: 9
New ones up and going already I've blocked them for now on it til I've got more posts on it so they can't report it, private message me for the handle
I don’t like the O’Donnells and completely disagree with hiding surgeries or whatever but you need to take a look at yourself, making an instagram page to publicly shame someone you probably don’t even know / have ever met , let alone one but going to the bother of making ANOTHER after the first hate page you made was taken down?
Get a grip and get something else to waste your time on, you’re the exact type of person that’ll be retweeting tweets about being a metal health advocate , absolute joke 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Daisey takes drugs?! Is this facts or speculation??? 🙊
sorry I worried that poorly, I mean with people saying they all are wired on holiday do we think Daisey takes drugs too, and if so do her family know?
it is pretty obvious Tom does judging from his stories.
Don’t want to be starting rumours about Daisey either lol just asking if anyone thinks she does or knows anything :)

I don’t like the O’Donnells and completely disagree with hiding surgeries or whatever but you need to take a look at yourself, making an instagram page to publicly shame someone you probably don’t even know / have ever met , let alone one but going to the bother of making ANOTHER after the first hate page you made was taken down?
Get a grip and get something else to waste your time on, you’re the exact type of person that’ll be retweeting tweets about being a metal health advocate , absolute joke 🤣🤣
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Totally agree! Or when an influencer takes their own life will talk about how sad it is lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.