The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 16! The last thread was so slow. Let’s hope for more drama in this one!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see TZ with honey bryne a couple of days ago. So would he have been with all the family, awkward exs swapping notes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Our Nic’s white shirt and brother Leigh’s 14 inch waist are the only interesting things about these two!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It has felt like such a drag getting to this thread haha

kinda Miss Covid cause at least we had drama haha

Reactions: 3
Everyone they associate themselves with are cringe wanna bes it’s embarrassing, brother leigh is something else😂😂 vinny and Roxy seem to have followed eachother on insta again, strange behaviour from a “couple”

Reactions: 5
Ooooh brother leigh and all got the boot, things could possibly get a little less dull now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they moving to London? Or do you know the viewings were for a shop or office

Reactions: 1
Are they moving to London? Or do you know the viewings were for a shop or office
They’d never properly moved out of their parents house though. Haha let’s not forget for the last two years Ellie’s been house hunting for a place with Bart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ellie posting "a loyal sister is worth a thousand friends" hun you've not got any friends anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t recall them spending much time in Paris before so “fave spot”, I doubt it. The only spot you’ve been too more like.

Vinnie reminds me of Dorklyn Beckham in the face and stance - both look dim as !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We’re assuming so. They have unfollowed/removed photos etc.

I mean…. They’ve been trying to find a house together since the start… she never got a ring from him…. Rumours of him cheating… Maybe she realised he didn’t like her all that much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.