O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be great if daisey had someone to guide her away from lee she clearly does have confidence issues and whatnot but I know for myself my older sisters steered me clear of some pretty crappy situations but daisey only has Ellie and Ellie is noooooot one to speak about relationships😂 she’s basically in the same boat
😂😂 If anything, Ellie’s more likely to have been the one steering her TOWARDS the crappy decisions that she’s made!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel an Ellie or Daisey Q & A coming up?
😂😂Yep & I can see now…Do you have a boyfriend? “Nope, I’m a boss witch queen & I don’t have time for peasants!” Followed by a series of “inspirational quotes” about knowing your worth, never settling, being a real man is xyz…etc. All aimed toward someone “you’re over” & have blocked on SM but y’know, iTs ScOrPiO sEaSoN & Craisey Daisey the gray eyed bandit is back!🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This makes me so angry! Ellie’s calling that mother a troll saying she thinks she knows better but Ellie luv…she DOES know better!!! U really think ur both just teaching girls just how to go after their goals and dreams??? Is that all ur teaching girls??? Ur deluded beyond words! It’s a disgrace what ur teaching girls out there and you should be ashamed of yourselves…but of course any criticism is trolling! You’re both fed from a silver spoon and you date a cheating narcissist on the roids so GET REAL!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
This makes me so angry! Ellie’s calling that mother a troll saying she thinks she knows better but Ellie luv…she DOES know better!!! U really think ur both just teaching girls just how to go after their goals and dreams??? Is that all ur teaching girls??? Ur deluded beyond words! It’s a disgrace what ur teaching girls out there and you should be ashamed of yourselves…but of course any criticism is trolling! You’re both fed from a silver spoon and you date a cheating narcissist on the roids so GET REAL!!!
Her fella is literally a criminal and she wears fake gear head to toe what are u inspiring girlies to do Ellie, how to get a roid head and a Lambo in one insta post

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t bother her but writes a whole ass paragraph about it, okay unbothered queen🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way they keep sharing they were in the news for going to a restaurant..yeah so funny 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m in a heap 😂😂😂 Girl you wasn’t with him, then don’t talk about my lee please take your head out off the cartels arse and wash your face you daft bleep
Where’s all these rumours suddenly come from I’m confused is there actually proof of him and other girls or is it all just hear say? And what did you tag them in??

Reactions: 3
View attachment 839911
I can verify this is all true. Anyone saying Lee makes Daisey so happy, truth is he doesn’t give a single duck about her. He’s just using her for the time being and she’s dumb enough to take him back every single time. I know she reads here, not the smartest tool but it’s time to wake up Dozey unless you want a bf messaging dozens of other girls behind your back
i literally know someone who he was texting, liking pics of only the last time they break up, lee is so well known in ireland he can't ever keep things on the down low, like it will be noticed every time he's liking girls pics, and it has defo been noticed so so much

Reactions: 10
I’m in a heap 😂😂😂 Girl you wasn’t with him, then don’t talk about my lee please take your head out off the cartels arse and wash your face you daft bleep
oh she is just something else, why does she get so defensive like, and another lee??? what does that mean

Reactions: 1
I found an article stating lee Byrne and someone else broke into a 67 year old women’s home in Dublin and she was rapped, he say on the bath after grabbing her by the scruff and pushing her down the stairs! Apparently it isn’t him

Reactions: 1
I found an article stating lee Byrne and someone else broke into a 67 year old women’s home in Dublin and she was rapped, he say on the bath after grabbing her by the scruff and pushing her down the stairs! Apparently it isn’t him
Why would it be him? I’m confused😂 Where’s all this suddenly come from

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s a Lee Byrne from Ballymun, not the same person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.