O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo😂😂😂😂
The embarrassment is real I’d actually die like no how do u post power couple and all that tit and genuinely break up every week I’m actually cringing at this point!!
Hi Ellie when u read this get a grip u f*cking gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like the reason Ellie and Daisey are so on & off in relationships is because they’re both deffo the type of girls to throw a paddy and call it quits if the guy says no to taking them for a late night Maccys or some shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At this point, maybe Jay & Lee should just date each other😂😂 It would probably be way more functional than their relationships with either of the blondentourage!🤷🏼‍♀️

At this point, maybe Jay & Lee should just date each other😂😂 It would probably be way more functional than their relationships with either of the blondentourage!🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Daisey is definitely still with Lee but keeping it on the low, he comments on her dog page and her latest tik tok from yesterday has pictures of him in it🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Totally off subject but I just realized you guys in the UK start your Daylight Saving Time before us here in the US…ours was just last night & you guys did it a week or 2 ago🤯🤯🤯

*also, not sure why my message about Lee & Jay was a duplicate but at least it was funny!🤗🤗

Well, we were right, Fitness With Daisey is a massive flop, the page is dead, see more of random PT’s on there than actual Daisey, see Daisey stuffing her face and drinking more than fitness and healthy eating. Can’t say anyone has come into my gym lately like “gals have you seen this new FWD app!” ..not surprised though, it’s what we predicted😂

• Haha
Looks like Ellie and Bart have broken up again after being back together for all of 2 days! 🤣He’s now showing off his c**k extension yellow Lambo on his stories!! What an absolute p***k!!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Daisey is definitely still with Lee but keeping it on the low, he comments on her dog page and her latest tik tok from yesterday has pictures of him in it🙄😂
Pic on his IG of them holding hands in a car. At the start I thought them keeping it on the DL was to not bring attention to them, his home, what they are doing etc. If anything they are doing the opposite. She genuinely needs help.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.