O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pic on his IG of them holding hands in a car. At the start I thought them keeping it on the DL was to not bring attention to them, his home, what they are doing etc. If anything they are doing the opposite. She genuinely needs help.
Not very boss babe when ur not even the boss of urself clearly , never thought daisey would let “man” control her

Reactions: 5
What am I missing? How is she being controlled by a man?
One minute she all boss babes then she’s posting pics of him and being loved up again and then she’s deleting everything again and the same goes on. It’s clearly the hold he has over her aka in my opinion being controlled?? Is that ok with u x

U also quote and question a lot of what I post on here, what’s the problem babe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
One minute she all boss babes then she’s posting pics of him and being loved up again and then she’s deleting everything again and the same goes on. It’s clearly the hold he has over her aka in my opinion being controlled?? Is that ok with u x

U also quote and question a lot of what I post on here, what’s the problem babe
Well, I was curious what I had “obviously” missed that would indicate control. It was a simple question. Not sure why you’re taking it so personally, I replied to you because you are the one who stated it. Had it been someone else, I would’ve asked the same question to them! Is THAT okay with YOU?🤷🏼‍♀️

Well, I was curious what I had “obviously” missed that would indicate control. It was a simple question. Not sure why you’re taking it so personally, I replied to you because you are the one who stated it. Had it been someone else, I would’ve asked the same question to them! Is THAT okay with YOU?🤷🏼‍♀️
How can I take it personally we’re all strangers on the internet 😂 if u read the thread u are up to date on what is happening so u can’t really miss things aaaand u have questioned my opinion more then once hence why I asked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually no messing feel like Jazzie is either daisey or Ellie because if you look the same person comments and gets very defensive In certain comments made about the girls on here she has with mine since day one too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually no messing feel like Jazzie is either daisey or Ellie because if you look the same person comments and gets very defensive In certain comments made about the girls on here she has with mine since day one too 😂😂
Hmm Bev Martin is that u🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read! The only thing I’ve ever been “defensive” about regarding your post was when you thought it was no big deal to be so nonchalant with your implication that Daisey’s boyfriend robbed & raped some old woman! If you go back, you’ll see just how many people here agreed with me that it was way out of line! And to be totally honest, not only was it rude AF, I think it was weird to even message her about it in the first place!

Bev Martin is defo up their arses!
Who is Bev Martin? Is it that dark haired lady that’s their cousin or aunt or something like that?

Reactions: 7
Bev Martin is a lady who makes a comment on every single post they make.

Just take a look at their posts and you will see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bev Martin is a lady who makes a comment on every single post they make.

Just take a look at their posts and you will see her.
Oh okay, thanks…I guess I’ve never noticed but I’ll certainly be looking out for her now🤗🤗

At the beginning I did think Bev was a relative but now I think she’s just a VERY big fan of them for some reason ?

Reactions: 4
Bev's last comment 'dictating your hair now are they?' 😂 I'm scarlet for her.

She is relentless with the comments on every post

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.