O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they are back and probably not quarantining properly but will go quiet until they can safely post. They do it every time the return from abroad.

Reactions: 11
Are they still in Mykonis? Didn't see any stories after Ellies birthday?
By the look of their contorted faces on the birthday stories (in particular Daisey and Frankie), I would imagine they’re on the world’s worst drug comedowns!!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scrolling through TikTok today and what do I see? A lovely comment left by Daisey’s best hair guy BradHairDays calling black peoples afro hair “pube hair”.
His words “Nobody wants your pube hair. Not even your apparently” in regards to afro hair.
There were some really crappy comments, but his stood out.
Imagine saying that so confidently online it makes me wonder what him, Daisey and Ellie probably say about others behind closed doors.
Shocking.

A link & screenshot for anyone interested.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Scrolling through TikTok today and what do I see? A lovely comment left by Daisey’s best hair guy BradHairDays calling black peoples afro hair “pube hair”.
His words “Nobody wants your pube hair. Not even your apparently” in regards to afro hair.
There were some really crappy comments, but his stood out.
Imagine saying that so confidently online it makes me wonder what him, Daisey and Ellie probably say about others behind closed doors.
Shocking.

A link & screenshot for anyone interested.
I didn’t see what started it? Do you have full context of how the interaction began with him & whomever he’s conversing with? I see him talking about cheap weave as being “pube hair” but no context at all.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t see what started it? Do you have full context of how the interaction began with him & whomever he’s conversing with? I see him talking about cheap weave as being “pube hair” but no context at all.
I’ve posted the link for the full conversation.
However the person he was replying to said something crappy along the lines of nobody buys “white peoples hair” brads response to that was “Nobody wants your pube hair, not even you apparently” as the person he was replying to was talking about how black women wear weaves and wigs as protective styles.

I mean if it was about crap weave he wouldn’t say “your pube hair, not even you apparently” would he? It’s also a well known slur for black people’s hair type which is afro.
I used to get the same insult in school along with others.

Here’s a link to an article about the exact insult I’m talking about - https://www.healthline.com/health/being-shamed-for-natural-hair

Anyone with afro hair or very curly/coily hair has probably heard a similar insult atleast once in their lifetime.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I don’t even care about the context of that argument, that comment is DISGUSTING, wow. What happened to surrounding yourself with “good vibe people” Dais???

Reactions: 21
I don’t even care about the context of that argument, that comment is DISGUSTING, wow. What happened to surrounding yourself with “good vibe people” Dais???
Exactly! She protests this all the time and talks about how much of a good person she is and one of her so called best pals is a confident racist who isn’t sorry!

I decided to DM Brad on Instagram (my burner account lol) just to see what would happen, he basically admits it and rather than see how fighting racism with racism is wrong and destructive, he gets defensive.

His comment was disgusting as an individual but even more disgusting as a professional hairstylist.

I wonder if he turns down business from black people?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Exactly! She protests this all the time and talks about how much of a good person she is and one of her so called best pals is a confident racist who isn’t sorry!

I decided to DM Brad on Instagram (my burner account lol) just to see what would happen, he basically admits it and rather than see how fighting racism with racism is wrong and destructive, he gets defensive.

His comment was disgusting as an individual but even more disgusting as a professional hairstylist.

What an absolute PR**K he is!! 😡

Reactions: 16
I’ve posted the link for the full conversation.
However the person he was replying to said something crappy along the lines of nobody buys “white peoples hair” brads response to that was “Nobody wants your pube hair, not even you apparently” as the person he was replying to was talking about how black women wear weaves and wigs as protective styles.

I mean if it was about crap weave he wouldn’t say “your pube hair, not even you apparently” would he? It’s also a well known slur for black people’s hair type which is afro.
I used to get the same insult in school along with others.

Here’s a link to an article about the exact insult I’m talking about - https://www.healthline.com/health/being-shamed-for-natural-hair

Anyone with afro hair or very curly/coily hair has probably heard a similar insult atleast once in their lifetime.
Well him saying “husky bundles” is a slam at the bundles of hair (extensions) being subpar quality & less quantity soooo that’s where I drew my conclusion about the cheap hair. As far as the Afro, I didn’t see anything regarding that as I don’t have tik tok nor do I have a need for it. That’s why I asked if anyone had more context. But you do know that there are plenty of white people who have afros naturally too right? And not all black people have the same hair type/texture. IF Brad was being out of line with anyone in a racially motivated way, that’s never excusable but since I haven’t seen the entire exchange, I don’t know that to be the case. I’m not saying it’s not possible or plausible, only that I have not seen that.

Ohhhhhh my😳😳😳 I posted my last comment & then the previous comments appeared, I didn’t see them. So he was being gross, noted! That’s very disgusting talk, I don’t care who is saying it. Shameful!

Reactions: 4

Hahahaha no way did he say he was just standing up for like his race/hair texture, slamming other people is not standing up for yourself, it’s being just as bad, what an absolute g1mp

Well him saying “husky bundles” is a slam at the bundles of hair (extensions) being subpar quality & less quantity soooo that’s where I drew my conclusion about the cheap hair. As far as the Afro, I didn’t see anything regarding that as I don’t have tik tok nor do I have a need for it. That’s why I asked if anyone had more context. But you do know that there are plenty of white people who have afros naturally too right? And not all black people have the same hair type/texture. IF Brad was being out of line with anyone in a racially motivated way, that’s never excusable but since I haven’t seen the entire exchange, I don’t know that to be the case. I’m not saying it’s not possible or plausible, only that I have not seen that.

Ohhhhhh my😳😳😳 I posted my last comment & then the previous comments appeared, I didn’t see them. So he was being gross, noted! That’s very disgusting talk, I don’t care who is saying it. Shameful!
White people may well have curly hair that looks like type 4 hair, just as some black people may have wavy hair that looks like type 2 hair.

But it’s not afro, afro is afro caribbean hair and is specific to black people who descend from Africa or the Caribbean, just as European hair or Asian hair is specific to white people who descend from Europe and Asians etc.

I’m a hairstylist so you don’t need to tell me that not all black people have the same hair type or texture I know that already, but the vast majority of black people of African descent have type 4 afro hair. Feel free to look this up.
None of this changes the fact his comment was clearly intended for black people with afro hair, he literally replied to me stating he said it to “standing up for his race”…

Hahahaha no way did he say he was just standing up for like his race/hair texture, slamming other people is not standing up for yourself, it’s being just as bad, what an absolute g1mp
Exactly.
You don’t “stand up for your race” by being racist to another race.
Imagine if I as a black person decided to do that because of his comment.
It’s disgusting.
He wasn’t one bit sorry at all. And this is the kind of company “baby Daisey” likes to keep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
White people may well have curly hair that looks like type 4 hair, just as some black people may have wavy hair that looks like type 2 hair.

But it’s not afro, afro is afro caribbean hair and is specific to black people who descend from Africa or the Caribbean, just as European hair or Asian hair is specific to white people who descend from Europe and Asians etc.

I’m a hairstylist so you don’t need to tell me that not all black people have the same hair type or texture I know that already, but the vast majority of black people of African descent have type 4 afro hair. Feel free to look this up.
None of this changes the fact his comment was clearly intended for black people with afro hair, he literally replied to me stating he said it to “standing up for his race”…

Exactly.
You don’t “stand up for your race” by being racist to another race.
Imagine if I as a black person decided to do that because of his comment.
It’s disgusting.
He wasn’t one bit sorry at all. And this is the kind of company “baby Daisey” likes to keep.
Literally the response of a 5 year old child, “oh she called me this so I called her this”. But he thinks that’s standing up for himself..lol..

Reactions: 12
So unprofessional of him as a stylist to even say a comment like that. Full on bad vibes from every single acquaintance of these girls.

Reactions: 10
1BEFB6AC-F262-455C-A809-032C7EBF316D.png

The photoshopping on this 🤯

There’s something not right with the angles of her facial features and she looks deformed. Not sure what’s going on with the hair but she looks like she has ridiculously hairy pits!

• Haha
View attachment 756536

There’s something not right with the angles of her facial features and she looks deformed. Not sure what’s going on with the hair but she looks like she has ridiculously hairy pits!
Yeah her whole jaw doesn’t look right. She’s probably tried to tighten up the jaw to give it a sharp look and has gone too far.
So self obsessed.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 756536

Omg I thought it was just me, when I saw the picture I just couldn’t tell what was so off about it, exactly the jaw and angles of facial features!!

Reactions: 6
Omg I thought it was just me, when I saw the picture I just couldn’t tell what was so off about it, exactly the jaw and angles of facial features!!
She seems to have altered every single part of her face…she’s a total deluded weirdo and needs to get real! What a fucked up world we live in now with the tools kids have to completely alter themselves…it’s so f****d up!!!! 😔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.