Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilmacs

Outside of the excessive photoshopping, I think daisey is the better looking of the two

Reactions: 15

xcbxx

EVERY time lee and daisy brake up daisy turns into a bOsS BaBe 🤪🤪🤪 with her shitty brand it's the only time she posts about her "career" so much is when they break up😂😂😂 it's literally the same shit every time they break up, and the quotes out of lee i can't 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Isn’t it hilarious how Daisey now constantly posts lee on her stories 😂😂 clearly reads here like “look lee beb the tattlers think you’re embarrassed of me so let’s do a story quick”😂😂🙄🙄

• Haha
They went to a club that my 17 year old cousin goes to with her friends on a bad night. Place is full of kids. Embarrassing doesn't cut it

• Haha

Savannahheaven

Noooo this really can’t be the quality of the shit she’s gonna be uploading on an app for PAYING customers? She’s really gonna be shoving videos on there with no proper lighting and a shit Instagram filter on it??? See what I mean, lazy.
It really is an utter joke! She needs to get some tips from Rachel Dillon, Emma Dillon, Caroline Mahoney, and other proper PT’s on the gram to perfect her form on those Bulgarian split squat!!!!! She isn’t a qualified PT or a nutritionist so why on earth would anyone want her app when they can get fitness apps and nutritional advice from proper professionals???!!!🤷🏼‍♀️They don’t call her crazy Daisey for nothing!!!!!!😂

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Also funny how Daisy only posts stories of missing brother Leigh when her and actual Lee only break up. If I was brother Leigh I’d tell her to get fucked

kiyu

They have the money why don’t they go to university or do a course/training or something that actually requires hard work/dedication and will pay off
"something that actually requires hard work" is just not the ODolls style ✌🏻

• Haha