Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannahheaven

In my opinion, Facetune or no Facetune…filter or no filter, Daisey is hands down a MUCH better model than Ellie PERIOD!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Savannahheaven

I’m sure some of you will disagree but Daisey has actually improved in my eyes. Although she’s dating the son of a gangster at least she’s owning it and actually looks the happiest she’s looked for a long time so good on her I say! The fact she doesn’t show Lee off like a trophy should be applauded…unlike Ellie who, in between looking completely miserable in Marbella. keeps trying to tease us on her stories with glimpses of short arse Bart’s untrained, shaved, permatanned legs!! She should stop trying to make Bart and her relationship something it’s clearly never gonna be!

Savannahheaven

This makes me so angry! Ellie’s calling that mother a troll saying she thinks she knows better but Ellie luv…she DOES know better!!! U really think ur both just teaching girls just how to go after their goals and dreams??? Is that all ur teaching girls??? Ur deluded beyond words! It’s a disgrace what ur teaching girls out there and you should be ashamed of yourselves…but of course any criticism is trolling! You’re both fed from a silver spoon and you date a cheating narcissist on the roids so GET REAL!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Frenchy2021

The whole lot of it is beyond toxic. On, Off, On, Off. That is not how a normal, functioning relationship should work. You don't just throw in the towel (or delete every sign of a person off you IG in this case) every time you have an argument. How they aren't mortified getting back together every couple of weeks is beyond me.

Daisey HANGING out of that Vienna woman and her child is laughable! It is literally the behavior of a 16 year old school girl where they break up with a boyfriend but still try and stay close to his sister, cousin, friend's girlfriends. She 'is back' posing on IG but really she is out with his acquaintances so can probably always say 'I did nothing on that night out, ask X'

Thinks she is a 'boss babe' but acts like an insecure 16 year old. Also gas how she is always trying to give off mum vibes like 'i love kids, want to be a mum soon' she can't look after herself. The only thing she does with these kids is take photos of them ...with her!

Also fully agree she is so close to his little sister it would definitely hurt that child if she just ghosted her.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
C3DCEB03-EDB9-4299-BAF3-5B9341928950.png

When you forget to photoshop your reflection’s waist…at this point I can only assume that shes actually really thick and thinks we won’t notice. Worst thing is her unphotoshopped waist isn’t even bad enough to warrant photoshopping!

• Haha

Gossipdarling

Daisey promo video for FWD starts with her driving a car into shot 😂 seems totally legit then, nothing misleading to see here

• Haha

Savannahheaven

Exactly! She protests this all the time and talks about how much of a good person she is and one of her so called best pals is a confident racist who isn’t sorry!

I decided to DM Brad on Instagram (my burner account lol) just to see what would happen, he basically admits it and rather than see how fighting racism with racism is wrong and destructive, he gets defensive.

His comment was disgusting as an individual but even more disgusting as a professional hairstylist.

I wonder if he turns down business from black people?!
What an absolute PR**K he is!! 😡

lilmacs

This is what ‘influencers’ need to own up too. All using the same apps to edit and portray themselves as someone else.Yes Ellie and Daisey, this includes u too ❤

Attachments

• Wow

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
3B140C63-0B9C-4D8F-B90E-B48CACAD58B8.png

So she didn’t have a platform to share her fitness on before?! Her stories across both accounts come across as so fake! She’s claiming to be this fitness and health freak now.

Also she’s trying to make ‘FWD Family’ happen. It’s not going to happen…!

• Haha

KirstyL83

Uh Oh trouble in paradise get ready for all the family are everything posts from our daisey! Lee and daisey have archived all photos of each other…..again!! What a relationship! only last week he was the love of her life 🙄 no he’s in the archives amongst all the other ex’s 🤣

• Haha

Uraveragehun

Sorry if this has already been posted but I was pretty surprised to see this is Ellie and Daisey. They’re pretty girls but they look very different here…
Mad how different they look in pictures taken by other people. I have no idea how to edit photos so with me what you see is what you get 😂 I don’t have anything against them but their pictures look like different people

Reactions: 15

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I have to say that Daisey looked really beautiful and very happy in her recent stories. It's a better look for her than the camera fucking and the catfish filters.

Reactions: 15