Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I actually think Daisey tries to be like Roxy and is jealous of her because she’s actually a stunning girl and well-liked. Daisey clings onto Roxy’s friends like they’re her own friends, Roxy brought out that fitness waist thing, weeks later Daisey suddenly has her own fitness app..

Reactions: 15

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
So wait, is that about Daisey?

Is that what happened? What an incredibly awful thing to put someone through. I couldn’t imagine being in a completely different country with my man’s entire family (and away from my own) & he dumps me & I have no one there. That’s really sad.
Well actually, Daisey's got form there! Remember when she and Tom went to Majorca for his birthday with her family and there was a major kick off (quite obviously from Daisey)?! Her family appeared embarrassed and poor Tom looked miserable on his birthday with Deaconn.

Daisey always seems to have issues on holidays with guys. She's either extremely jealous and possessive or she can't take her drink and gets into arguments....or possibly both!

I have to say I am surprised that she and Ellie have spent Christmas away from their family. They're definitely not as close as they used to be.

• Wow

Ears&eyes

Embarrassed to say I signed up using the discount code🙈 it was just to get a nosey , but it actually took £10 out of my bank instead of £1 and it gives you no option to cancel the subscription😳 also crazy to see daisy in videos she looks literally nothing like her pictures ah

• Wow
  • Haha

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
She’s got Bart a £740 Palm Angels jacket to make up for the 10 rows they had in the last month, reselling the other day cos her meathead bf can’t fit his big fat roid arms in size L wtf was she thinking anyway lol when it comes to Daisey’s bday tho… it had to be one of the smallest and cheapest Jacquemus bags or those hideous sneakers (which are around the same price) and the bday post caption’s improved a lil as it was literally dead last year but still meaningless. Happy 1 year anniversary of deserting your own sis on her bday to get your pancake in roid head’s Lambo. Got your priorities straight Ellewhora proud of you and your tree bark personality hip hip 🥴

• Haha
I hate to say it when everyone’s in full slating Daisey mode but her body looks insane on her recent post!… She’s defo lost some weight and it’s easy for her at the mo as she’s only 22! Her ass looks like she lifts…I believe her body is all natural…her face on the other hand…well that’s a different story!!
You’re a little delusional 😂😂 she’s had work done on her body and Facetunes the shit out of it, especially her waist. It’s sad really, considering she is only 22

Reactions: 14

vitamintea

No respectable practitioner would inject lips with this much migration. It’s noticeable in all her photos and even right after injecting and no it’s not swelling.

Also she goes so out of her way to be like it’s only 0.4 or last time it was only 0.5 like nobody cares how much you have it’s about the finished result, 1ml dissapears in most people’s lips anyway. So desperate to push this false narrative that she’s a natural beauty and therefore better than other women.

Attachments

jazzie88

I can’t get over Ellie unboxing all that expensive ugly shit on her mam n dad’s countertop because still lives at fuckin home whilst wasting money on garbage.
You spent $4k USD on some ugly ass shoes to prove how “new money” you really are!😬😬

• Haha

lilmacs

So daisey and Ellie are both single again ?? Do they plan these breakups or are they both just that unstable

• Haha

funnyone

She’s starting a fitness app but her promo video looks like it’s for another clothing line. No real workout previews aside from the few steps she takes on the little stairs????? Pulling up in a sports car and several shots of her just strutting around. Who signed this off lol

To say daisy is so into fitness and reading back on old threads mentioning non surgical bbl that she’s had. Surely it’s wrong having this done but bringing out a app? Also looking through her followers there’s quite a few surgical pages she follows in Marbella

This is the most popular page that all influences have a injection in there backside to make it bigger?

Attachments

Last edited: