Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Bart is back in Dubai , saw the big muppet on Instagram with one of his steroid buddies that lives there .

WTF is that
I really don’t mean to be a bitch but why would you use such a horrible picture of someone to say happy birthday??! That’s so shady

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Idonthaveaclue

Chatty Member
8138F658-46BE-4FFC-9F5C-04BA877A2C3E.jpeg
Seriously wtf is going with thelegs hahahahaahahahahaa

8138F658-46BE-4FFC-9F5C-04BA877A2C3E.jpeg
Seriously wtf is going with thelegs hahahahaahahahahaa Ellie bestie no one has legs as long as that 🕷

• Haha

kiyu

I am right in saying this looks wrong? Where do they get the apps to do this
She's using Chloe Khan's face that isn't even Chloe Khan's face 🥴 the facetune is strong with this one - she's a joke

• Haha

lilmacs

Sooo embarrassing like u can literally see the shadow of the filter on her face, not to mention her “makeup” is mileeees too dark for her. Also can’t keep calling Honey her little sis when her and the bro can’t stay together longer then a week without insta archive being activated

Attachments

• Haha

Savannahheaven

Anyone else think Ellie’s face looks like a stodgy dessert or something else that’s stodgy in these pics?! She really thinks she’s something but it’s horrific! I know people slate Daisey on here but she’s hands down a MUCH better model than Ellie in more ways than one. Ellie looks so unnatural and forced, it’s uncomfortable to watch

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipdarling

Daisy you have no muscle tone whatsoever. You were as skinny as a rake about three years ago and you put on some weight from all the junk food and the drinking that you’ve done and now you go to the gym a few times a week (to mostly pose in there) and think that you can give a fitness program when you’re actually showing no muscle gains or definition in this entire time? Lee probs said he fancies Tammy hembrow and Scorpio got jealous

• Haha

handymandy

Chatty Member
Wtf??? How filtered is this?????? Christ! More of the million faces o’dolls

also I hate today’s fashion, I’m all for women not covering up and not conforming to out of date standards but bloody hell it’s literally all just floss string and everything the normal everyday girl would not feel comfortable wearing, I used to have a body like these two before my daughter and believe me I still never wanted to dress like that, I’ve always been body confident and still am, I’m slim and I love my body whatever, but please, this is just gross, what happened to the cute LBD, two piece or trouser and bralet set? It’s pissing me off if I’m honest to see everyone in next to nothing these days to follow the crowd and allow these big mega fast brands to pump out this shit fashion 🙈

Attachments

vitamintea

The most damaging thing is her posture wtf, her poor back, her attempts to try and have an arse is embarrassing, she’s going on about losing weight but still wants to have this image of a “gym arse”. As someone who trains especially glute/thigh area I’d be devastated if I’d lost weight and all the hard work put into gaining muscle.. She goes on about all this weight training she does..so how has she not gained muscle weight? She gained weight last year and should’ve put that to her advantage by growing the area she’s so insistent on having (arse), losing weight won’t do her any favours if she’s wanting this gym bum
Try standing completely straight instead of contorting and facetuning yourself beyond recognition. It’s bad enough she can’t give any fitness advice as she’s dense and clueless but to set expectations to paying customers that you can grow any type of muscle in a week is borderline criminal. Someone take the phone off this brat.

Attachments

• Sick

Susy86

Daisey and Ellie don’t normally spend this much time together, the breakups must be longer this time!
Ellie said she was never spending too much time away from Bart again, as he’s also in the UK they would be together surely!
Ellie's following Jay again, so she doesnt need Daisey any longer. She will play happy couple again with creepy Jay and Daisey can hangout with 'bestie' Leigh again untill the next fallout.

• Haha

jay.dee

I haven’t read this thread in a long time so sorry I’m repeating what others have said but.. ‘my app has the best workouts for every muscle group’ has she forgotten she was obsessing over ‘idol’ Tammy Hembrow not so long ago who has a pretty successful fitness app? 😂. Also, if we want to talk UK fitness apps Grace Beverley’s Shreddy comes to mind - that’s huge. I can’t believe she’s actually attempting to pull this off. The market is so saturated 🤦🏼‍♀️

funnyone

how can she post the first 2? She looks NOTHING like that
im starting to think she genuinely believes the first 2 are what she really looks like and the 3rd is just bad angles & light so she edits wherever she can to make them look more ‘her’

Cocochanel21

Made me laugh when daisey was on her story earlier..saying Lee doesn’t like the filters because they are stupid..and she wrote he’s right though…
Does he feel the same about FaceTune I wonder?🙄