O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most damaging thing is her posture wtf, her poor back, her attempts to try and have an arse is embarrassing, she’s going on about losing weight but still wants to have this image of a “gym arse”. As someone who trains especially glute/thigh area I’d be devastated if I’d lost weight and all the hard work put into gaining muscle.. She goes on about all this weight training she does..so how has she not gained muscle weight? She gained weight last year and should’ve put that to her advantage by growing the area she’s so insistent on having (arse), losing weight won’t do her any favours if she’s wanting this gym bum
sorry to pick you out and quote a days old post also - I’m just catching up.

im sure I’ve read somewhere or seen a screenshot of something in which she says she has a spinal problem.
Ive not really read about either of them away from Tattle so i was assuming it was here I saw it but could also be something I’ve imagined - can anyone clarify please?

Reactions: 1
sorry to pick you out and quote a days old post also - I’m just catching up.

im sure I’ve read somewhere or seen a screenshot of something in which she says she has a spinal problem.
Ive not really read about either of them away from Tattle so i was assuming it was here I saw it but could also be something I’ve imagined - can anyone clarify please?
I thought Ellie was the one with the back issues not Daisey

**Faces full of filler, brains full of mush, badly photoshopping pics to give themselves a tush** 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are Ellie’s stories SO DULL???!!! I mean, I love Ozark but I’d never think to broadcast ther new series on my stories! In my opinion Daisey’s stories keep me more engaged. Maybe Bart is making her even more boring and dull than she already is!! I wonder what it’s like to f**k a ‘Borrower’!!🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is it every time daisy ends up single she goes back to Mary and Leigh it’s boring

Reactions: 18
Why are Ellie’s stories SO DULL???!!! I mean, I love Ozark but I’d never think to broadcast ther new series on my stories! In my opinion Daisey’s stories keep me more engaged. Maybe Bart is making her even more boring and dull than she already is!! I wonder what it’s like to f**k a ‘Borrower’!!🤔😂
Okay I give up, I’m clearly never going to understand😩😩 What/who is a borrower? Like what does that mean? And why is he called Bart…what does that mean also?😬😬🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay I give up, I’m clearly never going to understand😩😩 What/who is a borrower? Like what does that mean? And why is he called Bart…what does that mean also?😬😬🤦🏼‍♀️
Bart because he resembles Bart Simpson and a borrower because he’s short like the borrowers, they were 4 inches tall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did everyone know Ellie has a Rive Gauche Saint Laurent bag????!!!!😱😱😱😂😂😂

The only conversation her and her 5 ft nothing ‘borrower’ boyfriend have is about hot drinks and how marshmallows actually melt with hot chocolate!!!! Yes Ellie, very well done!!! SUCH a clever little girl!!!! 🔫😂
That bad is HIDEOUS

Reactions: 4
Is Ellie isolating in Dubai? She's been there over 2 days and no tanning videos or bikini shots. Those unvaccinated have to isolate.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.