O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is definitely Lee with her in that photo they have the same mouth and teeth 👀 wasn't he with her a few years ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Awkward... Not Ellie posting this on her story the other day and Arianna straight ignoring it, she reposted every bday message but hers 🙃

missellie_o_1642516460538.jpg

And then she was tagging Holly, Alisha, Lucy and Ari how she misses LA times, trying so hard to act like she still has friends but hasn't seen them in nearly 3 years and no one cares to repost her. She even saw Bear before them so that says enough

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1008629
Has anyone else seen this lol

People are saying its Lee byrne
I can actually see this being true. Adrianna is friends with Amy sines who lee is family / friends with and they was all in Dubai

Okay so I don’t think arianna is with lee.
her story post last night said she was doing a q&a whilst her man watches football.. lee was out last night on his stories. Screenshots from both lee and Sasha chamberlain’s Instagram exactly 10 hours ago same champagne same ‘round 3 board’ has lee got something going on with Sasha👀👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She was with Lee around this time last year in Dubai.. just before Dailey ..not him in photo is jawline is different and there would be a big Rolex or bracelet on his arm ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can actually see this being true. Adrianna is friends with Amy sines who lee is family / friends with and they was all in Dubai

Okay so I don’t think arianna is with lee.
her story post last night said she was doing a q&a whilst her man watches football.. lee was out last night on his stories. Screenshots from both lee and Sasha chamberlain’s Instagram exactly 10 hours ago same champagne same ‘round 3 board’ has lee got something going on with Sasha👀👀
Since I don’t follow any of them, this is truly an honest question…if they were together at the same place, could that not mean that she’s seeing one of his friends? I’m assuming he went out with friends & wasn’t solo so I’m curious if he’s literally the only option out of that equation.

Reactions: 1
Ariannas boyfriend lives in Ireland, she goes to visit him sometimes. Lee is irish but lives in the UK!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.