O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo the lips 🦆 I onLy haVe 0.4mL
Lol I literally just came on to post this, this is edited I imagine since they all are so I can’t imagine what she’s like in real life🤮 own up to ur tit daisey stop lying about the amount of filler stop lying about ur “natural” body u look bleeping stupid at this stage

Reactions: 7
Lol I’d say if we ever bumped into brother leigh and daisey we’d get some drop😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
haven’t been on in ages because they’re literally so boring but has anyone seen the new joint instagram for brother leigh and daisey 😩😩😩😩 thepanthersisters hahahahaha i cannot cope

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
haven’t been on in ages because they’re literally so boring but has anyone seen the new joint instagram for brother leigh and daisey 😩😩😩😩 thepanthersisters hahahahaha i cannot cope
😂😂Noooo OMG please tell me you’re joking🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s a frauderful life..panther edition 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else weirded out by her using a filter on that baby? One that literally gives the baby eyelashes, a contoured nose and pouty lips.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah, yet again she’s putting a filter on that adorable baby! F****ing disgrace!🤬
actually disgusting doing that to a baby i can't imagine the world that poor baby will grow up in, where material things and social media are clearly more important then love and acceptance of how you really look. I hate the o trolls for this they have the FAKEST image out there and all those poor young girls looking "up to them" thinking they are natural ??? BTW this picture looks like they smell like the state of the makeup wash it off

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
actually disgusting doing that to a baby i can't imagine the world that poor baby will grow up in, where material things and social media are clearly more important then love and acceptance of how you really look. I hate the o trolls for this they have the FAKEST image out there and all those poor young girls looking "up to them" thinking they are natural ??? BTW this picture looks like they smell like the state of the makeup wash it off
They have deformed their faces! They know it too as they can't take photos or videos without filters!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.