Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You don’t know me, nor what I would do so me not “understanding” your point is an incorrect statement. I understand your point just fine…you think you’re somehow in a position where you’re allowed to dictate how others conduct themselves to meet some standard of conduct that you’ve set! I’m not the morality police…it is not my job nor my business what someone else does with their own stuff or their own money! Is it wonderful when people are charitable with their time/money/efforts??? Absolutely but it’s not my place to decide if they are or aren’t charitable “enough!” *Spoiler Alert* there will always be someone with more than you & always someone with less! Just live YOUR life how you see fit & don’t place expectations upon others, you’ll be a much more content person!
Calm down gal you said you’re “unclear on the problem” so I’m just explaining😂😂 SPOILER ALERT - there will ALWAYS be people who disagree with your opinions , no need to cry about it and take immediate defence mode😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Rainbowfruit

Is Ellie isolating in Dubai? She's been there over 2 days and no tanning videos or bikini shots. Those unvaccinated have to isolate.

Why is no one talking about this?! Why are people in her comments trying to act like some random person has messaged her hate? Why has she posted this when her mum follows her? I have sooo many questions. It’s clearly Lee insinuating she shouldn’t wear her hair like that cos it makes it look like she’s ready to dish out oral sex 🤣
Daisey: sucks dick once

• Haha

lilmacs

Did she really unfollow her 🤣🤣😫 oh I can't keep up with her unfollowing lee and brother leigh all the time🤣🤣🤣 Surprised her and Ellie don't be unfollowing eachother like that 😂😂
Noooo I was spelling it wrong and mislead the whole convo they are still following eachother but to be honest I haven’t seen them comment or repost eachother at all unless I’m missing it

Future

Chatty Member
Oh wow I did not know any of that. I didn’t really pay attention during the Tom era..mainly because he always came across as super cheesy to me! I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy though even if he is kinda corny!🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t know of him tell celebs go dating. He seems like such a lovely guy. His story with his sons Mam is so sad. I hope he finds a normal girl

Gossipdarling

Agreed ! You’re simply not cool enough to pull them off Daisey. Any thoughts on the ‘breaks ups’ anyone?

Honestly though, he’s head & shoulders (no pun intended) above Ellie’s boyfriend…at least with Lee looking so young, he’ll probably age well! We see how elderly-esque Jay’s face looks now & he can’t be any older than 35!
Personally would prefer even Bart over Lee, at least he looks a bit manly, Lee only looks like a teenage boy bless him

• Haha

jazzie88

I cannot stress enough how much of a loser you have to be to post quotes and digs like this on your story, can see why him and Daisey sometimes get along 🤣
So wait, is that about Daisey?

So they’re in Dubai with his family and he dumps her? What a fucking cunt of a thing to do!
Is that what happened? What an incredibly awful thing to put someone through. I couldn’t imagine being in a completely different country with my man’s entire family (and away from my own) & he dumps me & I have no one there. That’s really sad.

Her very obvious video she made of 2021 which didn’t include lee has been moved of her main feed so I feel like he might be back.